It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am talking about young children around the ages of 3-5, which is the time gender roles are observed and learned. It's not something they consciously do. It's part of a child growing up, like how they pick up on language.

All you backed your claim with was to imply that I am fearful or ignorant.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
how has homosexuality influenced me personally...my true stories. From my experience, I believe the homosexuals to be possessed from a religious standpoint, and I would advise anyone to practice discernment and to steer well clear. Sure there are some who attempt to put up the "normal productive member of society" front like the initiator of this post, and good luck to them, but my experience in life (I"m now coming to 50) has been that homosexual males are mainly predatory, unbalanced psychologicaly, effiminate or emulating females in strange ways, sexually degenerate, and definitely not suitable for being around children. They put on a 'gay' front but behind that there's something wrong.

I've got many stories I could tell, but will keep to a few.

We had homosexual teachers at my school in London, and my school was by no means the worst in terms of reputation. public boarding schools were far worse, and I escaped that fate. They were known as sexual predators, and caused great fear in me, I can say that. My headmaster liked to spank the kids when rules were broken... myself included. His successor, who was married and younger, committed suicide when some of the schoolchildren told their parents.

The school priest was a homosexual and a peidophile. He would invite me and my brother to his house on sundays to play with his train set. I would sit on his lap, innocently. My brother was sexually abused and confessed to me years later, his two children getting to a similar age had triggered the memories.

My work later in life as a charity worker exposed me to many of the monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism, where homosexuality was and still is part of the system. Females are looked down upon and not given the same rights or acknowledgments as males. the elder monks and lamas often take on a young monk and in return for "looking after them" they become sexual partners. These are boys around 8 to 10.

This is my experience. I will expand upon it and more if responses ask for it, but it is not pretty.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
reply to post by Annee

I am talking about young children around the ages of 3-5, which is the time gender roles are observed and learned. It's not something they consciously do. It's part of a child growing up, like how they pick up on language.

All you backed your claim with was to imply that I am fearful or ignorant.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by italkyoulisten]

You've got to be kidding. And by the way - - you are not the only poster in this thread using children to justify their own fears and ignorance (in my opinion).

I live part time in my daughters home with her two children - - and her gay roommate and sometimes his boyfriend.

Just like our generation heard stuff on the playground from other kids - - my 9 year old granddaughter asked "what is gay". We simply said when people of the same gender are attracted to each other -- rather then opposite gender. She said "like a boy likes a boy and a girl likes a girl". We said "Yes". She simply replied "Oh".

Simple as that.

Adults are the only ones who make an issue of it. Kids don't care.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Depeche Mode and New Order lyrics should be taught in school ...

Are you a closet Depeche Mode fan? lol

I suppose by your reasoning, the following lyrics should be added to the constitution. lol

YMCA

- JC

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calvinette
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 1 Cor. 6:9

There is no getting around it, if you are a Christian and believe the Bible to be God's Word to his children you also believe that what He say's is for our good. That being said how can we call it hate when its our creator that warns us of this lifestyle. There is a reason for why God says what He does...so to go on living remaining silent would be hate.

look up the original scripture, homosexuality is ot in there.. this was added recently by holier than thou people who think they havethe rightto change scripture as they see fit.. and there by invalidating the good book

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
Are you a closet Depeche Mode fan? lol

Closet? They're one of my favorite bands of all time!

Their depressive and incredibly insightful lyrics are like spice to the teenage angst ridden mind ... and still to mine.

I suppose by your reasoning, the following lyrics should be added to the constitution. lol

YMCA

Constitution, probably not, good for dancing on a 70's night out though ... but none of Depeche Mode's band members are gay to my knowledge, so I'm having a little trouble following the reasoning.

[edit on 26 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Closet? They're one of my favorite bands of all time!
Their depressive and incredibly insightful lyrics are like spice to the teenage angst ridden mind ... and still to mine.

“Closet” is a word often used, to denote a thing which someone loves or likes but have somehow deliberately managed to keep a secret, for a long time, for reasons only known to the individual concerned.

While I will concede that sometimes depressing lyrics, can have an amazing uplifting and inspiring effect on people, do we really want those lyrics taught in schools?

Constitution, probably not, good for dancing on a 80's night out though ... but none of Depeche Mode's band members are gay to my knowledge, so I'm having a little trouble following the reasoning.

When you said, “taught in schools”, I was picturing a whole new curriculum subject, based around the lyrics of Depeche Mode’s songs and the next logical step seemed to be, to add some lyrics to the constitution.
Perhaps I was thinking too big!

As far as I am aware, Depeche Mode’s band members are not gay, in touch with their feminine side perhaps, but not gay.

PS - I like Depeche Mode too…

- JC

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hi friends,
ok this isnt rocket science.
1. most, if not all people have an innate gay self within
2. if they choose to act on it, they are in all likelihood choosing an 'unnatural' path
3. its unnatural because the female and male sexual physiologies match each other perfectly and are the means by whiich we reproduce. male-male and female-female sex is physiologically contrived
4. since gay sex is probably more intense and physically enjoyable than straight sex (once the psychological taboos are put aside), homosexuality has always been a 'natural' temptation for people
5. when it comes to 'giving in' to temptation, thats fine ... just as we give in to greed, jealousy etc from time to time
6. there is a problem however with normalising this .. just as there is a problem with normalising greed .. something we see a lot of in the present dark times
7. the gay agenda is a normalising agenda. this is inherently wrong and misleading to children and youth, just as the MSM agenda re greed is wrong and misleading
8. the reason for the agenda is twofold. firstly its an impulse felt among gays, who at some level feel/know that their lifestyle is sub-optimal (a 'low road', if you will) and contrived. secondly, it is pushed by the elite/MSM etc as one of many agendas which aim to break down the nuclear family ... the one thing that has throughout history promoted respect and co-operation between everyday people
9. the core 'goodness' which lives in everyday people and prompts them to take the 'high road' is today under attack ... its no longer useful to the elite and is targeted for extinction
10. the gay agenda should be resisted, just as the greed agenda should be resisted.
11. resistance should be done without call to personal attack on gay people .. or for that matter, greedy people .. we each and all have our limitations
12. resistance should be made in the name of our children, who have the right to grow and develop in the light of truth not self-mollifying or cynical falsehood

best wishes and thanks for an interesting thread

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some of these posts are truly shocking.

Where do these ideas come from?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

...it cost me the life of my best friend. He died of AIDS about 17 years ago, one of the early victims; before anybody really knew the accursed plague for what it was.

He was a truly brillant, and quirky, and talented young man. An accomplished poet, musican, linguist and mathematician. He was one of those "Wunderkinds" who, if their lives aren't cruely snuffed out before their times, go on to become known as Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Touring, or...

Our relationship was strictly platonic, our "orientations" did not match. But this was the first person I had ever met to whom I could say "I love you, my friend" with absolute certainty.

How can you Not love the first (and so far, the only) person who not only celebrates the person you are, but proves to you the person you can be?

And now the world will never know the incredible soul it lost that day.

It sounds like the pain of that truly senseless loss is still with you decades later. Real love, whether platonic or romantic, leaves a hole that you just can't ever fill the same way again. I'm glad you had your friend for the time you did, and learned to see and value yourself as he did.

Too many men were lost to those early years of AIDS. But it's not the fault of gays living their own quiet lives in their communities, and certainly not part of a gay agenda. Just a tragedy for your friend and other brilliant souls like him. I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I fully believe gays have an agenda: to be accepted as human beings by a certain (usually somewhat backward) portion of humanity. We should all be shocked...SHOCKED...that some people look to gain social acceptance when they are clearly full of sin, want to molest underage animals, and wonder why the hell most straight men can't dress themselves properly. Blah blah blah.

To me, the issue of whether or not being gay is right or wrong, moral or immoral, etc. is actually a non-issue. The belief that it's wrong/immoral overwhelmingly stems from a religious place (more on that in a moment), but why? Study after study shows physiological differences between gay and straight minds and has even put out some damned good theories as to why this happens. So, that being the case, clearly your god (whichever one that may be) holds some responsibility for this and as such it cannot be wrong. Ask most evangelicals or hard right christians where it says in the bible that it's wrong and they'll usually point to Leviticus. That's all well and fine except where it says man lying with man is "abomination" is a mistranslation of a word typically meaning "against cultural norms". So it was back then as it is now...most people were straight, but there were gay people too (it just wasn't the norm). Plus Leviticus also states eating shellfish is "abomination", so take it with a grain of salt. Then there's Sodom and Gemorrah where (for some reason) god sends an angel to the people who in turn gets tag teamed by a bunch of dudes. I don't know about you but that seems more to me like the moral there was "It's just not cool to rape people...knock it off" (I know, taking a stand against rape is controversial, but someone's gotta do it). The more I think about it, the biblical interpetation seems less that homosexuality is a sin and more that god is kind of a dick.

I fully appreciate anyone and everyone's right to think as they please and speak their mind. I do not, however, endorse the imposition of those thoughts and ideas as public policy. Gay people don't care if you're gay or not. And even if they did, are you so worried about their powers of persuasion (that is, that they'd turn you gay) that they need to be held in a lesser regard? I know, I know...the children, my god, the children! Well I'm guessing you heard a lot of things when you were a kid and you didn't latch onto most of them, did you? I went to church every Sunday for 14 years. Am I a christian? Nope. People drilled it into me that this was in every way, shape, and form the greatest country in the world. Then I actually got out and SAW the world and now I can decide for myself. That's what it comes down to in the end...deciding for yourself. Your parents, priests, reverend, minister, rabbi, and friends can't tell you how to be happy (whether that means gay or straight). And if you're not happy, what's the point to life?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

if your children became "gay" you wouldn't like that then? what will you do disown them make them feel ashamed?>

Probably.

I won't allow my children to marry outside thier race either.

I have no problem with them having friends of different races, in fact I encorage it, but the mixing of genetic material between races is forbidden. We have no problem frequenting places of business by other races or making friends of other races, inter-racial sex should be not be encouraged though.

I believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity, just not at the hand of my daughter or son. If that makes me a racist well then thats just too freakin bad.

I do beleive that everyone is equal and will not keep any in thier perceived place. All are treated equally. Social mobility should be encoraged. To each according to thier works.

So a question to all; what of inter-racial gay sex?

Do you approve or disapprove?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Right, good luck with that ... you know telling adults what they can and cannot do.
Especially girls, they love being told what to do and never do the opposite for spite.

I have no problem with them having friends of different races, in fact I encorage it, but the mixing of genetic material between races is forbidden. We have no problem frequenting places of business by other races or making friends of other races, inter-racial sex should be not be encouraged though.

How enlightened of thee.

I believe that everyone deserves an equal opportunity, just not at the hand of my daughter or son. If that makes me a racist well then thats just too freakin bad.

Yikes.

So a question to all; what of inter-racial gay sex?

No thanks, but I'm flattered ...

[edit on 27 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Right, good luck with that ... you know telling adults what they can and cannot do.
Especially girls, they love being told what to do and never do the opposite for spite.

Ya I could have a battle on my hands.

I've said it for awhile now. They want our women.

I have to stand firm on my belief. I'm not wanting to see pictures of brown grandchildren hanging on my walls.

Call me Archie Bunker?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I've said it for awhile now. They want our women.

Oh my ... hold on, let me look out the window and see if the professor time slipped us back to 1790. Nope cars are out there, gay couples are loving each other, and an interracial man is still president. It looks like you have time slipped doc.

I have to stand firm on my belief.

As much as you wish you wouldn't I can't stop you from doing so.

I'm not wanting to see pictures of brown grandchildren hanging on my walls.
Call me Archie Bunker?

I think tragic would be a more apt nomenclature.
Now sir, will you kindly get off my internet!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If I live to be one hundred, I will never, never understand why people want to dictate to others how they should live. There is something very unhealthy behind this. People should look into their own lives to try and figure out, well, what went wrong with them along the way, to cause them to focus so much on other's people's private lives.

Not only do I not understand this, I'm glad I don't understand it, and I think it speaks well in my favor that I don't want to.

Some of you must surely know somewhere inside you, that the problem is not with those who are trying to live their private lives, and enjoy their personal freedoms we all have. The problem lies with you. Figure it out yourselves.

SD: I don't think I intended to direct this to you!! It just happened. ??

[edit on 2/27/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Some of you must surely know somewhere inside you, that the problem is not with those who are trying to live their private lives, and enjoy their personal freedoms we all have. The problem lies with you. Figure it out yourselves.

This quote should be covered in gold and placed at the beginning of most threads I believe as it encompasses so much in so little.

Great job...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Agreed ... this is just one of many attitudes which are as alien to me as as other galaxies, and for that I am grateful. On a personal note, my mother is Greek my father is half Greek half Ethiopian, born there, his father white and his mother black. Growing up in Greece my own grandparents called me a son of a "Greek word equivalent of the N word" and referred to him to me by the same name. So whilst I don't understand the backwards mentality, I certainly know what it is to be subjected to it.

And still my reactions when confronted with such people still surprise me ... dealing with the above poster all I could muster is but laughter, his words whilst hateful to the core didn't elicit reciprocity in kind. Laughable pity was the overriding sentiment ... and for that too, I am grateful.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Why thank you tribe

How can anyone presume to be so self-righteous, they are quick to judge other people they know nothing about?

Something's a little off..........methinks.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Hey, I've seen your baby pictures! Hard to imagine someone could disparage such a beautiful boy.

As for the others, we'll have to write them off to ignorance I suppose.
Many lessons to be learned in life. But some seem more basic than others, like....don't be judgmental. Simple things, really.

.....and well then the rebuttals they are in for. Let's not forget about "he who casts the first stone", lol.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join