It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Now some members here, believe there is a gay agenda. One that is so huge and so vast it is corrupting American familes, by indoctrinating children to be gay and attempting to make homosexuality ok so that other people can mary goats and molest children, all within the safety of the law.

Well, i dont know about the whole goats and molesting children thing, but there is a gay agenda teaching our kids its ok to be a fag or lesbian. half the shows on tv anymore teach them this sick crap. i cant let my kids sit down to watch tv unless im home to make sure they dont watch that sick crap on tv. so thanks for trying to corrupt my children with your sick ways

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So we gradually hollowed out the traditional function that family served and exchanged it for sexual liberalism, which led to further exploitation of women, children growing up in unstable marriages with unhappy parents, and people with confused sexual identities. Not much "freedom" to talk about here. The truth is that we lost the values that once held society together. We imagined how the hippie ideals would save us from war, inequality and rich/poor gaps. Instead we increased the wars, we made the place even more unequal, and never before have the gaps between rich and poor within the Western societies been larger. Good work.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi Conclusion--

Are you talking about actively open gay males and females who have been indoctrinated by the 'church' to eat the flesh and drink the blood of dead Rabbi's swinging from gibbets like some kind of modern day Cannibal VCult (i.e. the blood-drinking Hellenistic 'Pauline Christianity' Messianic End of Days Cult based on the warped heresies of a Turkish born megalomaniac Greek Speaking Diaspora Jew who never met R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir in actual 'flesh and blood' but only in dreams and visions, like my cook?)

Or what, exactly? I don't even think the man's own family believed in 'Christ' whatever the heck that means.

'Good Rebbe what must I do to be Worthy of the Life?'
'Why do you call the Bar-Enasha ('son of man') good? Only the Most High is Good. But if you would be worthy of the life, obey the laws of Moses.'
'Rebbe, I have punctiliously obeyed every single jot and tittle of the Torah--is there anything else I should do to be worthy of the Life?'
'Give all your money & worldly posssessions to the Ebionim and follow the Son of Man, so that you will have a Treasury in the Kingdom of Heaven.'

(Ebionim: a 1st century Palestinian based ultra orthodox Torah Abiding Zionist sect of Daviddic Messianist-Apocalypticists aka 'the poor ones' very very similar to the Dead Sea Scroll Messianists at Seccacah-Qumran, (probably a splinter group of the same) headed up by R. Yehoshua bar Yosef's brother, 'Yakkob bar Yosef, Ha Tzaddiq' aka 'James the Just', a man who DID NOT follow his brother as one of the 12, but took over the Ebionim after his brother's exeutiion for armed sedition against the Maiestas of the Divine Emperor Tiberius Caesar and of Rome (i.e. by crucifixion)

Or what exactly DO you mean?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

So we gradually hollowed out the traditional function that family served....

In this one sentence, you diminish the concept of "family"....

The term "family" means MUCH, MUCH more than merely the white-bread 1950s-era charactiture of "Ozzie and Harriett"!!!!

HOW MAMNY 'single Moms" out there, struggle??? AND, manage to do a great 'job'???

How many 'single Dads', as well???

How many people can recognize their friends as "family"?????

When the 'traditional' concept of 'family' failed them, and they turned to others, who they trusted????

Sorry, the white-bread, cut-off-the-crusts of Wonder Bread illusion is fake!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The term "family" means MUCH, MUCH more than merely the white-bread 1950s-era charactiture of "Ozzie and Harriett"!!!!

You are absolutely right about that...

Do you think the "Traditional Family" was an invention of the 50's?

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The fact is there is a “gay agenda”. That agenda is to normalize and legitimize homosexuality. Gays seem to rush to tell people what “God says”, “you are bound by your religion to love everybody, regardless of what they do, it's God's job to judge.” But what does God say?
Bible:
God declared: “The cry of complaint about Sodom and Gomorrah, yes, it is loud, and their sin, yes, it is very heavy.” (Genesis 18:20)
“The men of Sodom . . . surrounded the house, from boy to old man, all the people in one mob. And they kept calling out to Lot and saying to him: ‘Where are the men who came in to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have intercourse with them.’” (Genesis 19:4, 5)
“The men of Sodom were bad and were gross sinners against Jehovah.”—Genesis 13:13.
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22)
"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).
God’s direction that “marriage be honorable among all” precludes homosexual unions, which he considers detestable.—Hebrews 13:4.
Still, with God’s help, anyone can learn to “abstain from fornication,” which includes homosexual acts, and “get possession of his own vessel in sanctification and honor.”(1 Thessalonians 4:3, 4)
Quran:
“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?
81. ‘Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’
Hadeeith (teachings of the Prophet):
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”.
he Prophet of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot, may Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot,” three times.
Shaira (Islamic law):
The one to whom it is done is like the one who does it, because they both took part in the sin. So both are to be punished by execution, as it says in the hadeeth. But two exceptions may be made to that:
1 – One who is forced into sodomy by means of beating, death threats and the like. He is not subject to any hadd punishment.
2 – If the one to whom it was done is a minor and has not reached the age of puberty. There is no hadd punishment in this case, but he should be disciplined and punished in a way that will deter him from committing this crime.
Ibn Qudaamah (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrated in al-Mughni (9/62) that there is no difference of opinion among the scholars concerning the fact that the hadd punishment should not be carried out on one who is insane or a boy who has not yet reached the age of puberty.
So now about the “Agenda”:
The homosexual agenda, or homosexual ideology, consists of a set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate acceptance and approval of homosexuality, and the strategies used to implement such. The goals and means of this movement include indoctrinating students in public school, restricting the free speech of opposition, obtaining special treatment for homosexuals, distorting religious teaching and science, and interfering with freedom of association.
The homosexual movement has been militantly demanding not just the homosexuals' right to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors, but, more importantly, that society fully accept their lifestyle as both healthy and normal, even demanding special rights and legislation as an "oppressed minority."

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A primary goal of the homosexual agenda is to promote the lifestyle in public schools. The first-grade book, "Children of the Rainbow", stated on page 145, which states that teachers must "be aware of varied family structures, including...gay or lesbian parents," and "children must be taught to acknowledge the positive aspects of each type of household." Another children’s book is Heather Has Two Mommies, which is about a lesbian couple having a child through artificial insemination. Another book, Gloria Goes to Gay Pride, states, "Some women love women, some men love men, some women and men love each other. That's why we march in the parade, so everyone can have a choice." However teachers and parents do not have a choice to NOT teach the homosexual lifestyle in the school or to their children.
Homosexual activists are often seen engaging in specious argumentation, such as attempts to controvert the consistent teaching of the Bible and Quran on homosexual relations, and using false analogies, in order to gain acceptance of homosexuality. One common argument used by homosexual activists seeks to compare their quest for equal rights to that of others. This argument is countered by the observation that blacks were able to peacefully argue that mankind should not be "judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character", as the former yields no certain moral distinction. In contrast, homosexual activists are seen to seek acceptance of an immoral practice(s), and in addition, to overall engage in certain coercive and manipulative means to do so. This is evidenced to include the use of a demonstrative manner of protests, which appear to be designed to censure and intimidate those who oppose them in any way.
In any campaign to win over the public, gays make an effort to be portrayed as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to adopt the role of protector ... The purpose of victim imagery is to make straights feel very uncomfortable.
The charge of "homophobia" has also been increasingly evidenced as being part of a means of intimidation used in promoting the homosexual agenda. Due to what homophobia has been made to denote, that of being a repressed homosexual, or possessing an irrational fear of being approached by homosexuals, or of being a bigot persecuting victims, the widespread use of the term "homophobic" attaches a powerful stigma to anyone who may even conscientiously oppose the practice of homosexuality, thus silencing many who might otherwise object to it. Therefore, “Homophobia” as intimidation is one of the most pervasive techniques used to silence anyone who would disagree with the gay activist agenda.
It seems that Hollywood and TV have scrummed to this agenda and want to force us all to believe that gays are the experts on fashion, interior decoration, human behavior and politics. Haven’t you noticed that the “gays” are all portrayed as the “rational” thinkers while the heterosexuals are the irrational, the “Archie Bunkers” of our time. Meanwhile homosexuals are portrayed with such love and compassion for humanity having such clean and tidy lifestyles. Yet if you research you will find that there is more infidelity among homosexuals than heterosexuals, and a much higher rate of intimate partner violence then heterosexuals. Sources: "Extent, Nature, and Consequences of Intimate Partner Violence," United States Department of Justice: Office of Justice Programs: 30; "Intimate Partner Violence," Bureau of Justice Statistics Special Report:11.
So is homosexuality natural and healthy, as the “gay” rights movement wants us to believe? The answer is no. Even the use of the word “gay” rather than what it really is, homosexuality, is part of the agenda to legitimize this un-natural perverted act.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Additionally, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. In other words, although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.
So yes there is a “gay” agenda and the use of myths like the “Born Gay” legend, and that there is an Epidemic of Hate Crimes against homosexuals are all part of it. The truth is that homosexuality is NOT a normal or acceptable lifestyle in a healthy society. That is why God saw fit to destroy and make an example of Sodom.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Middle class families create growth in cities and industry, as well as culture. They are the mainstay of all of these things and yet are a favorite target of both radical egalitarian activists and government nanny state programs that are designed to protect the irresponsible and incompetent from consequences of their actions.

Realism and discontent at society failing is causing a backlash. People want to raise their kids free from propaganda for non-procreative and family-destructive sex, drug use, anti-family lifestyles, weird politics and cults that mislead for two decades and then leave burnt-out lonely single people, etc.

The people who aren’t self-destructive don’t want to get dragged down by the irresponsibility of those who are self-destructive. Their law is one of the able: life does not make it hard to succeed enough to have a good life, and you don’t need great wealth, but you do need self-discipline, moral awareness, self control and a sense of reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by unprevaricator

and what makes us sick then?.
how rude, and what a waste of bandwith

if your children became "gay" you wouldn't like that then? what will you do disown them make them feel ashamed?>

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Hi Conclusion--

Hello Sigismundus.

Are you talking about actively open gay males and females who have been indoctrinated by the 'church' to eat the flesh and drink the blood of dead Rabbi's swinging from gibbets like some kind of modern day Cannibal VCult (i.e. the blood-drinking Hellenistic 'Pauline Christianity' Messianic End of Days Cult based on the warped heresies of a Turkish born megalomaniac Greek Speaking Diaspora Jew who never met R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir in actual 'flesh and blood' but only in dreams and visions, like my cook?)

Sarcasm. I do like sarcasm. To answer your question...Not that at all. I am talking about Christ. Sounds as if you have never heard of him. You know the Savior. The one that preached love and peace? No? Hmm. Okay read the bible and get back to me.

Or what, exactly? I don't even think the man's own family believed in 'Christ' whatever the heck that means.

lol. Like I said read the bible. By the way if you do not know what you mean? Don't say anything. It makes your prior claim to seem as if you really have no idea of what you speak of.

Good Rebbe what must I do to be Worthy of the Life?' 'Why do you call the Bar-Enasha ('son of man') good? Only the Most High is Good. But if you would be worthy of the life, obey the laws of Moses.' 'Rebbe, I have punctiliously obeyed every single jot and tittle of the Torah--is there anything else I should do to be worthy of the Life?' 'Give all your money & worldly posssessions to the Ebionim and follow the Son of Man, so that you will have a Treasury in the Kingdom of Heaven.'

To which the man went away sad. That is when Jesus made the comment and a rich man and the eye of a needle. Yes good job.

(Ebionim: a 1st century Palestinian based ultra orthodox Torah Abiding Zionist sect of Daviddic Messianist-Apocalypticists aka 'the poor ones' very very similar to the Dead Sea Scroll Messianists at Seccacah-Qumran, (probably a splinter group of the same) headed up by R. Yehoshua bar Yosef's brother, 'Yakkob bar Yosef, Ha Tzaddiq' aka 'James the Just', a man who DID NOT follow his brother as one of the 12, but took over the Ebionim after his brother's exeutiion for armed sedition against the Maiestas of the Divine Emperor Tiberius Caesar and of Rome (i.e. by crucifixion)

Okay now pay attention. The Ebionites were the following.

Sect of Judæo-Christians of the second to the fourth century. They believed in the Messianic character of Jesus, but denied his divinity and supernatural origin; observed all the Jewish rites, such as circumcision and the seventh-day Sabbath; and used a gospel according to Matthew written in Hebrew or Aramaic, while rejecting the writings of Paul as those of an apostate (Irenæus, "Adversus Hæreses," i. 262; Origen, "Contra Celsum," ii. 1; Eusebius, "Hist. Eccl." iii. 27; Hippolytus, "Refutatio Hæresium," vii. 34; Jerome, Commentary on Isaiah, i. 3, 12; on Matt. xii. 13). Some Ebionites, however, accepted the doctrine of the supernatural birth of Jesus, and worked out a Christology of their own (Origen, l.c. v. 61 Read more: www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

Ebionim is the Aramaic word for "poor". Now if they did not believe in his divinity then why would Christ tell him to give the money to them? lol. And they where of a 2nd to 4th century sect. lmao. They were not even around then.

When you actually read the Bible and stop taking other peoples opinions of it, you might be better qualified, to better understand just how ludicrous and simple-minded you just made yourself look.

Or what exactly DO you mean?

Well I assumed you could understand enough to know what the question was...Okay here is what you do. Write down the question and take it to your grammar school teacher. They will explain it.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Conclusion]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalPhilosophy
I think it's better at a young age cause you can learn that not all people are the same and learn that treating people different because they are different is a not a good thing, seemed to work fine for me and the majority of my friends. Being exposed to it with one of my better friend's parents molded me into a very understanding human beings, my parents didn't tell me I should stop talking to him because of his parents but allowed me to make the choice

Yep! When my grandson was 7 I bought him "People Are People" by Depeche Mode.

I printed out the words and made him learn them.

Our rule if someone or something seems "different" - - - Smile and say Hello.

He's 16 now and the most well adjusted kid I know.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Depeche Mode and New Order lyrics should be taught in school ...

There, I said it!

PS. And to further attest as the superior validity of gay wizdumz ... Pet Shop Boys' "I love you, you pay my rent" has some instructional merit.

Also, whatever happened to Jimmy Somerville?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Don't forget Morrissey and the Smiths. Or Moby.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I "LOVE" Depheche Mode and New Order music!!!!

Wow!!!

Growing up, after my 'teens' in LA...."KROQ', 106.7....BEST RADIO STATION EVER!!!

"April, the 'APE' was one of the DJs!!!!

Oh, man, that takes me back......

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey Conclusion:

You wrote: “I am talking about Christ. Sounds as if you have never heard of him. You know the Savior. The one that preached love and peace? No?” and other such dribble which shows you are NOT conversant with this material at all in terms of original languages and the sitz im leben of your so-called founder.

Actually, I was referring to the HISTORICAL ‘JEEEZZUZZZ’ you know, R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir who called the gentiles DOGS (remember Matt 15:20-35)?

I certainly don’t see anything in his original preaching about ‘peace’:
‘Do you imagine that the Bar Enasha (son of man) was sent to bring Peace upon the Land [of Yisro’el] ?

By no means whatsoever !

The Bar Enasha (‘son of man’) was NOT sent to BRING PEACE upon Eretz Yisro’el, but RATHER to BRING a SWORD UPON IT. To cause DIVISION and NOT HARMONY ! He came to set brother against brother and father against son and mother against daughter and son in law against father in law ! so much so, that a man’s ENEMIES be the people within his very own house !”

Doesn’t sound TOO peaceful to me.

Neither does ridiculous arming his deluded followers with Swords on the Hill --or did you imagine for one moment that the slave of the high priest’s ear was sliced clean through with a butter knife left over from the ‘last supper’?

We’re talking armed Daviddic Seditionists during an Insurrection at the 100th Anniversary of the Roman Occupation here:

Read this little gem in Luke 22: 35ff

‘When I sent you people out in pairs, without purse or sandals or walking sticks, did any of you lack for anything then?’ And they answewred, no Rabbi. And he said to them, ‘But now, he who has a purse of cash, let him take it with him, and likewise he who has a begging sack: and let he who has an outer garment, GO OUT IMMEIDATELY and SELL IT and BUY A SWORD with the cash.’

These are the charming little habits that get Daviddic pretenders strung up for ARMED SEDITION by the Roman authorities at Passovers in 36 CE i.e. during the 100th Anniversary of the INVASION of POMPEY, where EARS tended to get sliced off with REAL SWORDS (you remember Pompey don’t you? you know, that cute little Roman general who invaded the holy of holies demanding ‘to know where the gold was hidden [in BCE 63] and by the way, where IS that statue of YHWH anyway’?) which would explain another little warlike chant “The TIMES of the AMORITES (by which he meant the Kittim, or the Romans) ARE FULFILLED- Repent now and believe the GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom of Heaven’ – you know, taking back the promised land from those filthly gentile DOGS he hated so much for their ritual uncleanliness (I mean he was ready to let that poor SyroPhoenecian Gentiless’s daughter to bleed to death)

Anyway, harmless little Rebbes telling harmless little parables don’t get themselves CRUCIFIED during FEASTS for ARMED REBELLION AGAINS ROME (I assume you knew, didn’t you?, that crucifixion was a special punishment for Armed Sedition against the State – I mean, after all wasn’t Jesus-bar-Abbas (Jesus son of the father, i.e. a messianic pretender just like your Iesous was) arrested DURING THE INSURRECTION (funny how the 2nd Greek canonical Gospel ‘Mark’ whoever he was—leaves out all the gory little Daviddic Pretender Insurrection Details about this 100th anniversary scuffle time during the 1st Century ROMAN OCCUPIED Palestine - -

These 1st century Messianic Daviddic Pretenders sure set their hopes high about YHWH swooping down with his 12 legions of angels to wipe out the Occupiers (they didn’t show on cue, unfortunately for him, and well, look how THAT turned out)

At any rate, harmless little ‘passive’ sissy-rabbi’s don’t go around causing RIOTS in the Temple (or even in the Court of the Goyim) overturning tables and upsetting all sorts of important political people (sort of running into the US Senate today and knocking a few heads when Bernanke is trying to explain to those in power why the US economy is tanking – would be considered an act of TERRORISM as was the little Temple Tantrum in the Good Rebbe’s day too)

As for the Ebionim (‘Evionim’ is actually HEBREW not ARAMAIC, talk about not being able to read your ‘Bible’) we see the term used in the Qumran-Secacah Caves 1-11 Dead Sea Scroll material quite a bit to refer to the ‘Poor Ones in the Last Days who used to go around begging for their sustenance awaiting their Messiah to save them from the Occupying Gentile ‘unclean Dogs’ aka the Kittim in MSS dating back to 165 BCE – 85 BCE so we can safely say that these little uncomfortable documents show that the EBIONIM were around LONG BEFORE your R Yehoshua was ever thought of (I do like your cutting and pasting from dubious sources though – trying to prove (!) that the Ebionim were not in existence before the 2nd century –cute, but woefully ignorant.

I take it you’ve never studied Aramaic or PaleoHebrew or have any Koine Greek under your belt, so you wouldn’t know the Ebionim were the ‘blessed are the Poor Ones for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to them’ was addressed to the Leader of the Ebionim, Jeeezuzzz’ own blood brother, you guessed it ‘James the Just’, who was NOT one of the 12 incidentally.

Seems you don’t have much background knowledge about the term CHRIST either (you DID know it was a TITLE, not a NAME? Then read Isaiah chapter 45:1-2 for a taste: ‘Behold CYRUS THE PERSIAN MY CHRIST…’) in fact it could refer to anyone who played into the Zionist End of Days idea of the Return of the Exiles to Zion, but I would imagine you’d have to be more familiar with the Greek OT to figure THAT one out…

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
So we gradually hollowed out the traditional function that family served and exchanged it for sexual liberalism, which led to further exploitation of women, children growing up in unstable marriages with unhappy parents, and people with confused sexual identities.

Woah woah woah woah WOAH. The part I bolded there -- that is just flat out NOT TRUE. The other parts aren't true either, though they could be, but the exploitation of women... . Good LORD that is just FALSE. Maybe you're confused because people are more aware that women are being exploited, that the exploitation is more open because we point it out because we want to stop it, but -- WOW there is NOT more at ALL.

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
Additionally, despite efforts by homosexual activists to distance the gay lifestyle from pedophilia, there remains a disturbing connection between the two. This is because, by definition, male homosexuals are sexually attracted to other males. While many homosexuals may not seek young sexual partners, the evidence indicates that disproportionate numbers of gay men seek adolescent males or boys as sexual partners. The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. In other words, although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.
So yes there is a “gay” agenda and the use of myths like the “Born Gay” legend, and that there is an Epidemic of Hate Crimes against homosexuals are all part of it. The truth is that homosexuality is NOT a normal or acceptable lifestyle in a healthy society. That is why God saw fit to destroy and make an example of Sodom.

1) The evidence does not suggest anything of the sort.

2) what is the ratio between homosexual men who molest boys and heterosexual men who molest boys?

3) God is not the measure of healthy society

4) If the story of Sodom is any indication, offering up your virginal daughters to a horde of rapists is socially acceptable, because that's what Lot did when the rapists wanted the angel. Does that sit right with you? If it does, you need help.

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

Don't forget Morrissey and the Smiths. Or Moby.

The only good song that the Smiths ever did was "There is a Light" and that was only good when the Lucksmiths did a cover of it as a duet.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am definitely NOT a biblical scholar.

But isn't the "PEACE" part in the new testament?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ah, yes. The argument continues. Look, there is a "gay agenda." It may not be perpetrated by individual common-level homosexuals themselves, but homosexuals are a symptom of this agenda.

Honestly, this issue has been killed already [around pg.5-6], and it is obvious that an agenda does exist, as with any group. I will merely summarize with the posts of others, which have interestingly been left pretty much unaddressed [other than being called names such as homophobe or bigot]:

Niccawhois

I'm bothered by gay pride parades where men in ass-less leather chaps dry-hump one another on floats in public!

I'm bothered by books like (One Dad, Two Dads, Brown Dad, Blue Dads)&(Heather Has Two Mommies)being read to 4th grade school children.

I'm bothered by the fact you think I am homophobic

I'm bothered that gay people want the world to bend over for them because of the sex they prefer.

I'm bothered that a civil union between two gay people is not good enough for homosexuals.

I'm bothered don't ask don't tell is not good enough

To me the gay agenda is nothing more than a crusade to force people to accept that homosexuality is normal behavior, and give protected status to a group of people under the law for nothing more than the type of sex they like! Its all a sham!

Sometimes I think gays need convincing themselves that their lifestyle is just,and that's part of the reason there is such a push by the gay community to force non gays into accepting them as normal/natural!

If gay people are born gay then are child molesters born child molesters?
are panty sniffers born panty sniffers?
Or is it all simply sexual perversion?

If its a genetic condition? If so wouldn't natural selection weed out those whom choose not to procreate?

I believe homosexuality is deviant behavior,That is my belief! and what bothers me the most is that members of the gay community would love to
label me as not normal for feeling this way and convince others likewise

THAT MY FRIEND IS THE GAY AGENDA!

AshleyD

I really try not to get involved into these types of threads because it always comes down to 'You suck.' 'No, you suck.' 'You're a homophobic fundie.' 'You're a homo.' To infinity.

But if we're to take this thread seriously and if we can be mature, then yes there is an agenda just like almost every group out there has some agenda.

It's late at night for me but there is a book out there published in the 70's (I'll try to find it tomorrow because I'm sure I'll need to back this post up) that outlined what certain homosexual groups wanted to do in order to have homosexuality become a more mainstream and acceptable behavior.

They admitted they were mainly going to use media as their primary method (television, literature, etc., to slowly show homosexuality in a positive light), as well as having still-in-the-closet politicians as another method to slowly program the public on a political level into accepting legislation favorable to the homosexual life style (remember, even mere decades ago, homosexuality was determined to be deviant behavior and not socially acceptable). Then in education and schools by targeting children at a young age concerning positive outlooks at homosexuality.

So basically this group (albeit small) had the plan to slowly work their way in to changing popular perspective into being accepting of homosexuality. Many of these things we can see today like homosexuality being explained to elementary aged children or homosexual characters in television programs, even on children's networks.

Some may think 'So what?' Some may think 'Oh wow.' I don't care. But that is what the published agenda was. I'll try to find it and post it. It's been a while so my memory may be off a bit with the details.

So look, bottom line is, it is obvious that such a lifestyle is being promoted in TV, literature, etc. I don't really care, but what I do care about is the children. I mean, what goes through a child's mind when they see a gay pride parade full of men wearing and doing.. lets just say some very questionable things. Most developmental psychologists will agree that there is an integral stage of childhood pertaining to the development of a concept of gender roles, i.e. what it means to be a boy or a girl. What kind of message is being sent to these children who are trying to grasp at the meaning behind gender roles?

Children are very impressionable and having them be acquainted with the ideas of not only homosexuality but accepting it before they are even sexualized themselves, that is a problem. The prominence of these ideas in children's tv shows and movies is and should be a red flag to all. The elite have always tried to influence the development of children's psychology [see Disney].

Part of the agenda I believe is to disrupt normal sexual development, and the purpose of which is population control. Now I don't mean control of the masses, but rather more like eugenics and thinning out the population. If one is homosexual, then they are very unlikely to reproduce.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Children are smarter and more resilient then some give them credit for.

Children need to understand and be allowed information on real life and real people.

Those who continue to use children as anti-gay arguments - - - are simply showing their own fears and ignorance.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join