It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Joking aside, what's your reasoning?

Because masonry is a secret society of men who hide in the dark.

And christian men seem to talk about loving thier brother alot.

And men in American business seem to hang around in pairs quite alot.

The anchient greeks practiced both homosexuality and lesbianism and we have quite the greek fraternal culture here in the American university system. Maybe this is one of the methods of indoctrination.

I have to wonder if homosexuality and lesbianism are learned activities or natural activities.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Great thread!

I am not gay, and I do come from a very conservative catholic family, however I don't consider myself a catholic, or even a christian.

My favorite question to spring on my mom is the following:

"Mom... If I told you I was gay, and had fallen in love with somebody, felt that they were my soul mate, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, would you support me?"

She never gives me a straight answer.

The common misconception though, is that most christian churches are not against being homosexual; simply expressing it is considered wrong.

So I guess that means it's ok if you are gay, but its not if you express yourself as being gay.

Out of all the problems in the world today, besides racism, homophobia is the one problem that bugs me the most. Honestly, how can someone control being gay?

Also, what difference does it make in YOUR life whether or not a person is gay, and whether or not they marry another gay person?

Just another bump to get over on the ignorant masses' long road towards simple decency

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Joking aside, what's your reasoning?

Because masonry is a secret society of men who hide in the dark.

And christian men seem to talk about loving thier brother alot.

And men in American business seem to hang around in pairs quite alot.

The anchient greeks practiced both homosexuality and lesbianism and we have quite the greek fraternal culture here in the American university system. Maybe this is one of the methods of indoctrination.

I have to wonder if homosexuality and lesbianism are learned activities or natural activities.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that, I never thought of it that way. Perhaps there is a "Cabal" of secret homos running the world?

I'll need more evidence than just seemingly "gay" interaction between various males to consider it an agenda, but thank you for making me see a different side

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by niteboy82

Urgh the Capris, and the damn short shorts, I mean really? How can anybody think they are sexy in those? lol

We are straight we dont know as much as you

Nice thread, I think this topic neds to be addressed, as i seen the amount of hate and intolerance on previous threads by religious fundamentalists and homophobes.

Its truly sickening to see how much hate there is in this day and age. I may be straight mate, but i would much rather hang out with a gay male, rather than someone that thinks he is better than another, for simply having a different sexual orientation.

Thankfully I think the majority of us are on your side

BTW, have all the haters gone quiet?

link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How does the Gay Agenda affect me?

It keeps me distracted from the REAL conspiracies going on in the world and raises my blood pressure to unhealthy levels. That's how.

See my thread on The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda.

link   
I'm fine with gay jokes, but I do wish if everyone can accept the people of who they are. My mom wouldn't be able to handle the truth if I told her if I was gay. (Which I'm not or I don't think I am.) However I do like big tits.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How does the Gay Agenda affect me?

It keeps me distracted from the REAL conspiracies going on in the world and raises my blood pressure to unhealthy levels. That's how.

See my thread on The TRUE evil of the Gay Agenda.

It took a whole two pages for you to come in here and pimp your other thread, that you JUST made after reading this one now doubt?

Amazing..

So you realize that if you think the "Gay Agenda" is the TPTB keeping us busy, that there really isn't any " Gay Agenda" right?

It's an illusion...

To Add: If you allow gays to raise your blood pressure, then maybe your on the wrong team eh bro?

~Keeper

[edit on 2/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Gay people have only affected me personally in a positive way and that's how it would be for most people. That's why I can't see this thread continuing in its present format as anything more than jokes and love, so if I may, let me play agitator.

I do not believe there is a gay adgenda advanced by homosexuals. The adgenda has been advanced in the media promoting gay as normal. When I was in hs we knew who was gay they denied it out of fear of reprocussion but soon after graduation came out. It made no diffrence to me one way or another but it was a small percentage. Do to the promotion in the media of gays it has become much larger today than it ever has been. I have been told repeatedly by my godchildren, kids, friends kids all age 10-15 that almost half there class will turn out gay, and that scares me because I remember knowing who was gay and all those people eventually came out. Gay has somehow become cool which is better than militant homophobia but that doesn't make it right. Most kids are followers and if they can be cool acting gay even if they aren't they will. The prevailing attitude of most gays, at least in the mainstream media toward open plentiful sexual encounters is also determental toward society. People like Dan Savage while entertaining do not promote a healthy lifestyle. Then you have the lesbians with penis envy who really believe themselves to be gay but love strap ons. Not to mention the bisexuals who are just plain lost in there own sexuality. Sex has become the be all end all of relationships, the only reason most people do anything. If the heart and soul of a person were more revered looks and sexuality would not maintain such a dominant control on people and some of the confusion could be curbed.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have a simple question to ask. How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale, or anybody's life for that matter. Let's leave studies and the distorted MSM out of this, but YOU personnaly.

~Keeper

[edit on 2/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

I'm going to interpet your question quite broadly.

And, truth to be told, very unfairly.

How has Homosexuality negatively impacted My life?

Well, (indirectly. Trying to be fair) it cost me the life of my best friend. He died of AIDS about 17 years ago, one of the early victims; before anybody really knew the accursed plague for what it was.

He was a truly brillant, and quirky, and talented young man. An accomplished poet, musican, linguist and mathematician. He was one of those "Wunderkinds" who, if their lives aren't cruely snuffed out before their times, go on to become known as Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Touring, or...

Our relationship was strictly platonic, our "orientations" did not match. But this was the first person I had ever met to whom I could say "I love you, my friend" with absolute certainty.

How can you Not love the first (and so far, the only) person who not only celebrates the person you are, but proves to you the person you can be?

Yes, I know that it was not his sexuality that killed him, it was an insideous, damned disease.

But that disease, by fate or malice, sought many of its first victims among those in the homosexual community.

And it killed my best freind!

And now the world will never know the incredible soul it lost that day.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Wow, that was heart felt, and I feel for you my friend.

That was perhaps the best argument anybody could have written in this thread, I commend you for that.

And yes it was the disease, and his sexuality, may have played a part if he contracted during the 80's I'm not so ignorant as to know it was a big problem for us back then.

I certainly hope you learned to find more of these kinds of friends.

You are a good soul

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Well by the same token then homosexuality actually gave you a great friend to love. We are only the sum of our parts after all.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it was a long time ago but no matter how distant, pain somehow always finds a map to your heart.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by The Teller]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I believe the fear that exists in society, especially in conservative belief systems, is that homosexuality and lesbianism are learned activities and not just a difference in genes and that it will spread.

I already believe that massive numbers of people are getting free money from the government. God I hope it's not because they are all gay.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...have you ever noticed that sexually repressed people have the tendency to be overly-fascinated with other people's sex lives?...

...its like starving people are fascinated with people who have food - but - its not really the people that attracts them, its the food...

I'll tell you right now, I am VERY JEALOUS of Lesbians. I wish I was one half the time.

The other half the time I wish a were a BIRD!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Gay agenda to redefine marriage and lobby the government to reward a perversion with tax incentives. The Gay agenda is to take a sexual attraction disorder and pretend it's normal behavior. The agenda is to manipulate the culture to believe this disorder should be accepted and promoted.... it's not about tolerance. After all you don't tolerate something you approve of. I hate no one, but its abhorrent behavior. There's an agenda and its working, this thread is evidence. It's a symptom of a nation in decline.

Like most besetting sins, only a spiritual solution will work. Repent and turn to Christ. He can and does heal homosexuals. Pick up your cross and follow him.

Flame away...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
The Gay agenda to redefine marriage and lobby the government to reward a perversion with tax incentives. The Gay agenda is to take a sexual attraction disorder and pretend it's normal behavior. The agenda is to manipulate the culture to believe this disorder should be accepted and promoted.... it's not about tolerance. After all you don't tolerate something you approve of. I hate no one, but its abhorrent behavior. There's an agenda and its working, this thread is evidence. It's a symptom of a nation in decline.

Like most besetting sins, only a spiritual solution will work. Repent and turn to Christ. He can and does heal homosexuals. Pick up your cross and follow him.

Flame away...

Did you miss that part where I said you don't have the right to judge me if your gonna use religion as your stand point?

Cause if Jesus were to hear you say that, he'd slap you, I'm sure.

But thanks for the input none the less.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
They're Americans, they're serious as a gun rack made of bibles.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Did you miss that part where I said you don't have the right to judge me if your gonna use religion as your stand point?

Cause if Jesus were to hear you say that, he'd slap you, I'm sure.

But thanks for the input none the less.

~Keeper

Sorry but I didn't judge you. But that is a common tactic employed by purveyors of the gay agenda. First, I defined the very real agenda that this thread denies existence of. I judged homosexuality as a sexual attraction disorder which is cold hard fact. Then I offered the only solution to said disorder that I have ever seen work.

If Jesus commented he would quote the Torah which he had a habit of doing, and I'm sure you are aware of its clear position on said disorder.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

How is it a cold hard fact? What evidence do you have that it is a sexual attraction disorder? You have cited the bible. Your only other citation that I can think of could be outdated copies of the DSM-IV. Prove that it is any sort of disorder.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well tenth I can't say anytrhing positive here so I will take my leave
in Gracious manner. I bid ado Sir.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

First, I defined the very real agenda that this thread denies existence of. I judged homosexuality as a sexual attraction disorder which is cold hard fact.

Can you please provide evidence for what 1. a sexual attraction disorder is, and 2. that homosexuality is listed as such, so that we too can be educated as to these cold hard facts.

Perhaps you meant Paraphilia, which homosexuality, because we've moved out of the dark ages is no longer listed as such. Perhaps wikipedia is in on the gay agenda, in which case we await your above requested sources on the issue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join