It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda -- You Can't Be Serious?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+105 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Alright, so I had a previous thread last year where I opened this conversation, but now that it's a new year, and we have fresh homophobia on these boards, I figured this would be interesting, if nothing else entertaining.

Now just to make things clear allow me to explain who I am, just so we don't have any confused folk.

I'm a gay male, married, have children. I'm a succesfull business man who owns 3 companies, my husband is a pediatrician and we are active members of our community, both politically and volunteer wise.

That being said, expect a bit of bias on my part. As you can guess, I am very PRO gay.

Now some members here, believe there is a gay agenda. One that is so huge and so vast it is corrupting American familes, by indoctrinating children to be gay and attempting to make homosexuality ok so that other people can mary goats and molest children, all within the safety of the law.

Now I see the ridiculously flawed logic behind those statements, and I will address a few of them.

For those who say that tolerence of homosexuality will lead to beastiality, that will never happen.

Animals cannot consent to sex, therefore it cannot be made legal.

For those who say that tolerence to homosexuality will lead to pedophilia being legalized.

Children cannot consent to sex, therefore it cannot be made legal.

If our society allowed this to happen it would not be because of the tolerance towards homosexuality, it would be because we have fallen off our rocker and need to be removed from planet earth.

So back to the original topic about the "Gay Agenda". I use that term pretty loosely because of all the gays that I know ( and trust me, I know a lot ) none of them want to bother you with their homosexuality.

They want YOU to stop bothering them with THEIR homosexuality. You see it's not us gays who have an issue, it's the ones who want to divide us, and keep us from being informed, healthy and united citizens.

Now, I am not saying you need to agree with the idea. Religious people this is for you!

You can dislike the practice as much as you please, however you are bound by your religion to love everybody, regardless of what they do, it's God's job to judge. You are no more entitled to judge me for my lifestyle, than I am entitled to judge you.

I disagree with your religion, just as much as you disagree with my homosexuality. See? We do have something in common!

Of all the people on the internet, I would have figured that most ATS members would understand that things like sexual orientation, race, religion, are just tools used to control and divide us, yet you all act like your blind to that fact.

So people, I have a simple question to ask. How has homosexuality impacted YOUR life on a negative scale, or anybody's life for that matter. Let's leave studies and the distorted MSM out of this, but YOU personnaly.

Let's begin!

Edit To Add: For those who will inevitably turn this into a poo flinging match, let's remember that we are not going to attack the messenger, attack the message if anything.

~Keeper

[edit on 2/24/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thank you for your eloquent, articulate, heart-felt, post OP. I'm not gay myself, but I have gay people in my life whom I deeply love and cherish. This is an important topic and written in a way in which everyone should be able to clearly understand. I hope it goes far.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
But gay men cannot consent either because they are clearly mentally ill!

And homosexuality has adversely affected my life because lesbians will neither date me nor have threesomes with me!

But in all seriousness, this post rocks. The only thing I would add is that there is, in a certain sense, a gay agenda. It's very similar to the straight agenda. To live in the method befitting the person who is alive. I, a straight man, have the same agenda as you, a gay man: a happy, fulfilling life.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Well put friend I agree!

I have one wish in life, and that's to be as happy as any other God Fearing, voting, American Idol loving heterosexual, free of queer looks and discrimination.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You didn't know we had an underground network that we communicate through to undermine all of society with our wickedness?

As if, we can't even get middle-aged men to stop wearing Capris.

--

Seriously, you made some very perfect arguments (that will soon be subverted somehow I am sure) and when things are left simple your commentary is perfect. Its only when the complications come in of needless arguments and religious dogma that the whole issue becomes a mess, neither of which have any place in such a simple aspect of human nature. It is like quoting scripture to argue why we brush our teeth, it simply is unnecessary, religion has no place in dental hygiene and it has no place in what happens between any two consenting adults.

Conspiracy angle, it is yet another step towards separating humans from each other in order to keep the divisive attitude which can be used for political gains in order for TPTB to remain in power while we fight over ridiculousness.

S&F for you, and I wish I could write something even better in response, but it is late. However you of course have my thanks for the effort of trying, wherever this may lead.

*Edit - spelling, of which I am sure I will find more.

[edit on 2/24/10 by niteboy82]

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
See trying to force your gay agenda down our throats with your balanced and erudite post.

You people sicken me, being on TV, in film, writing books, being pop stars and the like. Using these forms of media to express your individuality like normal people.

You go around living normal lives like a camouflage expecting us not to look underneath the façade.

You want to be married and have children and share your love and experiences. You want to force children to be in well adjusted homes and grown to be responsible and useful adults in their own right.

What next wanting lipstick breaks from work and male PMT days off? If ever there was an abomination against all that is decent it is gay people.

I don't trust you, I don't agree with you and I don't want you being reflections of the same life I live. I don't want to look at a gay man with a family, job and home and see myself in that model.

I hate you because you are wrong. I just don't know why I hate myself.

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Of all the people on the internet, I would have figured that most ATS members would understand that things like sexual orientation, race, religion, are just tools used to control and divide us, yet you all act like your blind that that fact.

Let's begin!

I personally couldn't care less about a persons sexuality, race or religion. I'll take anyones money and treat all the same.

However, I am suspicious that there may indeed be a gay agenda out there. I'm sure it is like anything else, there is probably some kind of a hierarchy involved.

I wonder if homosexuals (Lesbians are homosexual as well or some other term?) are somehow opperating together via various underground networks (Possibly christianity or masonry) to control power and information.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Urgh the Capris, and the damn short shorts, I mean really? How can anybody think they are sexy in those? lol

All kidding aside, thanks for the input, I agree, my argument or deduction of the Gay Agenda, will certainly be destroyed by ad hominems and straw man arguments, but either way I made my point.

Those who understand where I am coming from will like it, and those who continually bang their heads against the wall out of some form of dogmatic religious loyalty will continue to do so.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Really?

Wow, I would LOVE to be proven wrong. I mean that.

If there WAS some sort of gay agenda spanning secret societies and government, I would join.

Why not?

Stick it to the hetero I've always said.

Joking aside, what's your reasoning?

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
"You can dislike the practice as much as you please"

I'm quite an accomplished homosexual thank you. LOL.

Very concise post OP. Great job!

Edited to add the star and flag.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Teller
See trying to force your gay agenda down our throats with your balanced and erudite post.

You people sicken me, being on TV, in film, writing books, being pop stars and the like. Using these forms of media to express your individuality like normal people.

You go around living normal lives like a camouflage expecting us not to look underneath the façade.

You want to be married and have children and share your love and experiences. You want to force children to be in well adjusted homes and grown to be responsible and useful adults in their own right.

What next wanting lipstick breaks from work and male PMT days off? If ever there was an abomination against all that is decent it is gay people.

I don't trust you, I don't agree with you and I don't want you being reflections of the same life I live. I don't want to look at a gay man with a family, job and home and see myself in that model.

I hate you because you are wrong. I just don't know why I hate myself.

Great thread.

That's the best thing I've read all day, thank you sir.

~Keeper

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I'm a gay male, married, have children. I'm a succesfull business man who owns 3 companies, my husband is a pediatrician and we are active members of our community, both politically and volunteer wise.

Ah, good to know this recently discovered pie chart is correct:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c24b15229a03.png[/atsimg]

You're a good and kind man tttp, don't let the haters get to you.
Small minds full of fear will always seek the nearest different person to themselves to defer responsibility for their own mirror reflection, it's not personal, it's simply tragic.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ha fantastic chart.

Good stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks for the support SD..

I LOVE that pie chart. Although you should have used rainbow

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
...have you ever noticed that sexually repressed people have the tendency to be overly-fascinated with other people's sex lives?...

...its like starving people are fascinated with people who have food - but - its not really the people that attracts them, its the food...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Urgh the Capris, and the damn short shorts, I mean really? How can anybody think they are sexy in those? lol

Just gonna say; Tom Selleck is the only one who can pull this off...
all the rest need to just stop.

Great thread.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Bigger picture.

Personally could care less, but...People know that I am against sex education in school. To me it's simple: sexuality and sexual values should be taught to children by parents and their communal culture, not by public messengers of the government. The rest is up to individuals when they're experimenting in their teens. The biological aspect of sexuality should be taught in biology class based on scientific facts, but there shouldn't be any lessons concerning values, politics or lifestyle based upon those facts.

What happens when the government teaches our children about sexuality? They indoctrinate them with whatever ideological trend is popular at the moment. In Sweden it's been ultra-liberalism since the late 60's. It's a fact that gay lobby groups are co-writing the biology books to suit their propaganda. Our teachers even hand out condoms from those lobby groups in class. And you say public education is not politically biased? When I went through sex education in school, I learned the following:

"Here, have a condom!" (this indirectly suggests it's normal for 14-year-olds to have sex, as long as they're protected).

"Can anyone here give suggestions on how to spice up sex life?" (this not only suggests the above, but really excludes a majority of the teens in the class room who haven't yet had any such experience).

Homosexuality is just as morally acceptable as heterosexuality.

Abortion is an important human right for women.

Read carefully: I'm not saying either of these suggestions are right or wrong. I'm saying it shouldn't be up to our education system to teach our children about them. Just as I teach my children certain values, certain lifestyle choices, certain moral behavior and certain cultural ideals, I have the right to be a dominant influence in how they perceive sexuality. I don't trust teachers or politicians to ensure that my future daughter avoids whoring like her friends and my future boy avoids ending up paying alimony to some dumb lay he screwed over when he was drunk.

Critics will say there are Christian families who profess extreme forms of chastity, or extremists who rally against homosexuals. So? Let them do it. Who are you, or the government, to say what they ought to teach their children? If the attitudes have no place in society as a whole, or if they're simply not in line with reality, chances are the children will grow up to dismiss them later on. Either way it's not any central power's job to babysit parents nor their children about this. The government's incapable of being unbiased on these issues, and regardless if what it teaches ought to be perceived as "good," it's brainwashing and has no place in public education.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Excellent post. And I am with you....I have no agenda. I just want to live my life in peace. I don't bad mouth people when they do something that I don't care for...and I expect the same courtesy.

Starred and flagged!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join