It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

It was a traffic stop on a suspicious vehicle. Not for violating a law. So no he didn't get a ticket...and giving an FBI agent a ticket is like pissing in the wind, its just gonna come back to you. Their bosses would make the county void it...thats just that.

Looks like it's still a good ole boy system. I guess some people will always be above the law. The law does not apply equally to everyone, guess it never will.

(I hear that sometimes Masons will show their rings or do some name dropping to get out tickets. Have also heard second hand if they have clout within organization that any serious issues get fixed.)

Oh, btw, what makes a vehicle 'suspicious'? Chipped paint or drivers behavior?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Oh, btw, what makes a vehicle 'suspicious'? Chipped paint or drivers behavior?

Chipped paint...nice...I am GUESSING that was sarcasm. As for what makes a car suspicious...You don't need to be a cop to figure that out I hope....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have recently had the idea, to try and have input on anythread I read.

Although, no research is needed in this case, I just can't imagine, anyone in any place of power, from a security guard to LEO to any Gov't agent..denying ignorance, and not knowing at least of this site!

I find myself, placing random high ranking officials, as certain user names...I know he won't hate me forever...so just for example...
Phage......in my mind is Richard Chenney....no offence meant..Phage promise!
Just an example....just so you feel better you were almost my Glen Beck.

Thanks OP
nice chit chat

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by rcwj1975

That's very cool. I thought at first you were going to mention the military choppers flying over Athens, GA today. I checked out local websites to see if there was a manhunt or something. They were up there flying around when there was a manhunt here a few months ago.

Do you know anything about this, rcwj1975?
There were two. I saw one circle downtown Athens, and then it flew directly over me, but nothing in the news.

www.fletc.gov...
It happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If he is on parole for "those" charges and being investigated by the FBI, there is a good chance you spoke to my buddy! He is well aware of this site because of me, and although he is not a member, he does read it often. Since this encounter was in Atlanta and he didn't call me to get together, then it may have been another agent that works in the same cases.

To some of the other posters:
Yes Investigators will use all sources of information to help solve a case, and no they do not "judge the temperature of the population" by sites like this. There is no "Fed" looking into such things. All the FBI is compartmentalized and so is the CIA. My buddy never has any juicy info on the terror investigations, only the cases he is working.

If anybody wanted to guage the public opinion, it would be political and they would hire a private contractor to do the research. They would never use law enforcement.

Anyway GREATSTORY, Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great story. To think that law enforcement and alphabet agencies don't come here would be ludicrous. What do people think we are invisible. (hides behind finger, he can't see me). Hell there are law enforcement members like yourself who are open with it. They can be very helpful when a question might arise about a legal issue. (not to take their word, get real legal counsel). I used the scenario just today. Thanks, you know who you are. I think they come for fun, data mining, and to just catch a plain old nutcase. There are some posters here that are just scary.

Anyway great read. Thanks for posting. S&F

Also if you did get a call chewing the backside, I don't think you would make the same mistake twice.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yes..This might come as news for the newest members. Very well written and good post by the way. Here on ATS we have members who are former Nasa\CIA\FBI\High ranked government employes.Obama has this page under good surveil and for a good reason. There is alot of info on ATS wich you dont wanna take that serious sometimes,but there are alot of serious work beneath aswell.

Not that many weeks ago,around 6\8 weeks one of our members died. He was in possesion with info from the government and got killed by the FBI. This was info wich "normal" people or the media never shall get their hands on. He came to us with info that he was afraid of his own life due what he knew, and shortly after he got killed. He was a smart man though and made it in time to share the info with one of his friends on ATS. What kind of info it is we cannot say. This was in the local newspaper and as post here on ATS.

Anyway,this is a example of that ATS has alot of members wich actually does everything in their hands to get to the truth and the facts on the table, and alot of them are trained professionals.

So yes,your statement is 100% correct

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blood Eagle

www.fletc.gov...

The FLETC serves as an interagency law enforcement training organization for almost 90 federal agencies. The Center also provides services to state, local, and international law enforcement agencies.

www.fletc.gov...

90 federal agencies?

WTF

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, Aliens, 9/11, abuses by the rich and powerful, the lack of civilian influence how their lives are lived, massive corruption, distraction and misdirection, and the theft of untold billions, the new world order (bunk, you say? Look at the dollar bill, it's right in front of your eyes, in plain view), are all figments of our paranoid minds...

Keep up the campaign of temporary humilation, even though you deniers have not one shred of proof or substance to debunk these core theories.

You say we are paranoid but where is your evidence to the contrary?

I find it very interesting that on the MSM I almost never, ever see any material relating to ANY topic here.

Why should I trust my eyes any less than I trust people who do not go after their bosses, only people on the lower bottoms of the pyramid. You send people to jail for using drugs. You torture so-called terrorists. Why the hell don't you go after all kinds of human slavers? If you elites gave us any voting rights we'd know exactly what to do to these traffickers but you protect them so they can go after us again... Where's the middle finger icon?

Don't tell me I'm paranoid I don't believe your dirty tricks anymore, save that magic for the sheeple.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

During our conversation he states..."Have you ever heard of a website called Above Top Secret. Com?"

How totally odd he brought that up out of nowhere to you. That completely contradicts:

He then said that he enjoys reading some of the posts where people feel they are being followed, stalked, etc...by the government, and in his words he says, "I just don't know where most of them dream up this stuff. At times you would think everyone on that site is paranoid about something."

Because he must have been there scoping you out due to ATS, familiar with you, and then brought it up.

Seriously though. That is an odd question to throw out there out of nowhere especially since he was on official business. I was going to ask if you have any idea what would have made him ask that but I see that has already been asked and answered.

Crazy stuff. I still think it's weird he tossed that question out of nowhere but fact is stranger than fiction. Cool story.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting. quite believable really. The way I see it; the same reason that people are attracted to this site is also the same reason that people join intelligence agencies.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope that they learn from this site and other similar site that they are also part of the Matrix on this Prison Planet and the only way out is through combined effort.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
Interesting. quite believable really. The way I see it; the same reason that people are attracted to this site is also the same reason that people join intelligence agencies.

That is very true my friend, just never thought of it that way. Humans are inquisitive regardless of your employment, but it is true that only a combined effort from everyone will we be able to truly free ourselves. Ok back to the thread...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Blood Eagle]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
How totally odd he brought that up out of nowhere to you. That completely contradicts:

Well not really Ash...think about it. When your conversing with someone you just met, who you feel a bit more comfortable around because your jobs are similar, you have to create discussion. So you throw stuff out there...hey have you read, hey have you seen, he have you heard and then talk....thats all this was. Maybe it was on his mind before i came and he was talking about it with someone else...who knows why...all I know is, I thought wow this is gonna be fun to share...knowing how ATS can be sometimes and the fact that YES some here are VERY paranoid about the GOV and whats really what.

He then said that he enjoys reading some of the posts where people feel they are being followed, stalked, etc...by the government, and in his words he says, "I just don't know where most of them dream up this stuff. At times you would think everyone on that site is paranoid about something."
-------------------------
Because he must have been there scoping you out due to ATS, familiar with you, and then brought it up.

No we talked about a few other things on ATS as well before he mentioned this part. Again, casual conversation, but I will admit this topic (above) was the one he went into detail on. We discussed UFO's too...and like me he never seen one, would LOVE to see one, but until we do, just hard to wrap your head around.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It's not suprising. They have just as much of an interest in obtaining information from all sources. My queston is....how many members have been visited by the "FEDS" because they have written something that only folks with Top Secret Clearance are supposed to know, or only a few select members of the NSA only should know about?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Good story. I recently moved into a house share and when I moved in I told my roommate about this site. I thought it would be fun for him to join and we could banter on here. Well, he checked out the site and one day I came home and he said, 'I can't go on that site.' And he pulled out this government business card of some sort. He said he called his friend in the NSA (my roommate was in the NSA in the late 70's) to ask if he was allowed to be here. The story he told was that the friend said, no way, he wasn't allowed to come to ATS.

I figured it was baloney, and that he just panicked when he saw what goes on here.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

was this in a ride zone? you cant just pull someone over and ask for a license without an infraction. NOR can you type a persons name or license into a computer without it being logged and traced to verify that the person was pulled over or even met this cop.

You spent 15 minutes talking about a website?

Why werent you out looking for criminals?

Are you even a real cop? haha

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hello,
I have a few questions for the OP.
You said his car didn't register on the NCIC. That's the national criminal information center if I'm not mistaking. Having it not come-up as a registered vehicle must've been the flag to prompt you to his door, because you had no info on the occupant?

I'm just curious why his car isn't registered to anyone in particular. It's just a very odd protocol, since nothing was mentioned after the fact. Wouldn't it be comparable to a felony stop? You had to have had your hand on your weapon as you approached him. You guys in law enforcement deserve props for bravery. I might've shot first, then asked questions later!
JK!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
The agent told me that they DO frequent the site because believe it or not, there are many educated and informed people on here who DO give some great insite into all sorts of topics. He then said that he enjoys reading some of the posts where people feel they are being followed, stalked, etc...by the government, and in his words he says, "I just don't know where most of them dream up this stuff. At times you would think everyone on that site is paranoid about something."

The conspiracy called "gang stalking" absolutely is true, BTW.

If you're familiar with Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show, in one of the episodes he interviews this guy from INFRAGARD and the guy pretty much confesses to it. ie that the government/police employ various rats/informants/thugs etc to do various favors for them. Stalk people, gather information, intimidate/terrorize people etc.

It's quite possible that this FBI guy simply doesn't know of it as I believe it's a fairly compartmented thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Very cool rcwj....S&F for you. I always thought this to be true for a few reasons. But I don't think that they come here to find out information that they don't already know like some others have suggested. I don't think ATS has the information before they do...I think that is a bit presumptuous.

I think they probably come here for a few reasons. Some probably come for personal entertainment or interest like everyone else does. And if it an actual agency is coming here for the agencies interest...I would say it is to come here to peep on some of the fringe extremists on this site...why wouldn't they? People for some reason feel safe here to say whatever they want...like last week with the whole Joe Stack incident. We had people here calling him a hero and also claiming all gov. employees are valid targets. Why wouldn't they take notice to that...they would if someone was out on the street yelling the exact same thing.

Or if there are cover stories out there about 9/11, ufos, aliens, secret technology, etc...they may just be checking in on those stories to see how well they are doing and to see if they are needing to do anymore covering. It's a good place to check to see if they may have a leak

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join