It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What if this thread itself is written by an FBI infiltrator wanting to calm and supress our paranoia so that we keep posting while they are creating threat assesment profiles on all of us members???

Just asking a what if question...LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope that the FBI catches some of the nuts on here planning violence because they have to pay taxes. You know the feds would not come here if it wasn't fun. I suspect they spend 1% of their time investigating and the other 99% of the time on here just having fun. This is a fun site.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

It's cool, dragonseeker.
It sort of felt good to say all of that. I took the hypothetical lateral pass you gave me and I just started runnin' with it

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If I were in North korea, Venezuale, Iran, Turkey, Lybia, or Somolia and knew that these six countries were the largest submarine fleet and the second largest over water fleet and it came to me that big brother is maintaining a vigil on a site that I read and post to I may get worried :BUT this is the United States and our right to free speech is guarenteed (unfortunatly under provisions). So the FBI and the locals discussing this site is not shocking or surprising to me

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I like Daniel Hopsicker's expose on the CIA -- law enforcement officers on the take from drug smugglers.... at least that's what Judy Miller says.

www.madcowprod.com...

70% of illegal drugs comes into the U.S. via "general aviation" -- CIA charter planes.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I like Daniel Hopsicker's expose on the CIA -- law enforcement officers on the take from drug smugglers.... at least that's what Judy Miller says.

www.madcowprod.com...

70% of illegal drugs comes into the U.S. via "general aviation" -- CIA charter planes.

But we have a legal (in)justice system in this country where such people are punished and the whistle-blowers are rewarded. That's why the FBI put Oliver North in jail and Fox News gave Chip Tatum his own "War Stories" TV show.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"...people feel they are being followed, stalked, etc...by the government, and in his words he says, "I just don't know where most of them dream up this stuff. At times you would think everyone on that site is paranoid about something."

Maybe he was busy following and stalking someone!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Thanks for the post. I am not surprised at all. I personally know a federal employee who's job has at times required that he come to online forums of various kinds and impersonate various roles for reasons that are justified once you get to understand. But anyway, they do have whole departments dedicated to this kind of work, and of course, who can blame them, they have to use whatever tools at their disposal.

-rrr

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Excellent! Here's part one of that video interview:

www.youtube.com...

1 of 8 very revealing interview with former CIA operative Chip Tatum

Along with a nice expose on the FBI via further research of Tatum's work:

www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hell yeah they frequent the site. Maybe somebody remembers about an instance where federal agents actually called ATS members personally by phone to tell us to discontinue research into a certain 'secret government project' called "Juniper" something...

Funny thing, the guy that called me was British. I don't know. Spooky.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Star and Flag for you to stand up and tell us what we already know.

Your new friend doesn't know what his entire agency agenda is and if he did he would not be shaking up a known criminal but sending out FBI troops to follow many American and non-American people of the FBI interest.

Of course IMHO many readers and posters on this fantastic forum / website will be under investigation.

If I, who was in University joined the VNVAW and became a spokesman for the group and been out of the country for 26 years now have the "SSSS" stamp on my international airline tickets which makes me look like a terrorist at the "international" gate of any American airports then how could any reader and poster NOT believe that their attitudes are not being monitored.

That is not being paranoid....

Guys don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are all intelligent and leave me behind on that level. Many posters have valid reasons to post and have better words and grammar than myself. If little ole me has the "SSSS" stamped on my plane tickets for what little I had to say. I spoke for Veteran's rights (remember we are people who gave up so much for most Americans to sleep well at nights)! Now with the echoing of the web which goes on and on, how do you think you are invisible to these spooks.

IMHO most of these people are not honourable and un-American. There was a time I did not believe this fact as I was part of the system. Now having left America 26 years ago and suffer this abuse every time I cross an American boarder. When I fly, or 3 years ago drive across the American - Canadian boarder and back to America was search to the point that my partner’s "personal items" were search through.

I have medals, two honourable discharges, worked hard my entire life, paid my taxes even when living in a foreign land. How many of you have this good of record? Not trying for sainthood but just trying to explain that my mind being blown by this FBI agent, that we, at ATS are "paranoid". I will try another attempt of trying to explain, myself as poorly as I am. If I have problems not living in America for 26 years and never been arrested in any country and receive this kind of treatment from the US Agents then what chance do most ATS member who exercise their freedom of speech have to fear???? IMHO plenty, as I was only recorded by the TV station of the Bay Area news channels. Today's Internet and the government listening devices are a major improvement compared to the mid 70's news agencies and newspapers! It was only Veterans Day Parades we marched in. Think about it!

Anyone doubts my boarding card with the "SSSS" - U2U me and I will cross out my name but I am willing to scan and U2U you my last boarding card. I was held for 3 hours and almost missed my flight out of the States which is why I still have the entire boarding card rather than the 1/6 tear off receipt. The tear off receipt doesn't show the "SSSS"! I was so late, everyone on board clapped when I entered the plane and the door shut behind me! Had I not been delayed so bad when I got to the gate that they yelled "Run" I would not have the entire ticket and still be wondering to this day, why I have had so much attention drawn to me when I fly and cross American boarders.

When you are out spoken and sound educated enough for the masses who are listening to you that you are not branded as a wacko, "They" are listening.

John Lennon, JFK, Martin Luther King Jr. and many other's who have died under weird circumstances had something to say and people were listening.

That was then!

With todays computers and internet, I ask a simple question!

How is it today?

I am not saying to the readers of this posting to stop talking and questioning the system and I am proud of my "SSSS". I now travel with my full metals so that the custom agents know what kind of dirt bag they are dealing with! I enjoy watching their faces when they open up both the presentation box and open the Green presentation folder that has the actual Cert of Medal and opposite page which is the explanation of deed done to be awarded! This brings me more pride than the embarrassment when originally presented information with my peers! After all, I saw at the time, what had to be done and had the strength to do what was right. Many soldiers have done the same without recognition!

ATS members, it is good to stand for what you believe in and be noticed. When a man shaves or a lady applies her make up, when looking into the mirror, we know at one time we stood up and was counted for.

I am all for the FBI getting the people of our society who have proven they are not fit to live among us and have proved to be a threat, however, to look for those of us who exercise the freedom of speech in which so many Americans have given up so much to allow us these basic freedoms is crossing the line.

Paranoid? Get a honourable job buddy!

ATS don't be paranoid, be alive and be real in what you believe in.

Don't stop questioning and exchanging ideals. It is truly the American Way!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Former FBI director Ted Gunderson tells all on FBI corruption:

www.youtube.com...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
LOL I love this story...

Yes there are too many people here with too many conspiracy theories and it is funny sometimes to read some of the "reeeallly out there stuff", people come up with.

If every conspiracy here were true or even partly true, this world would be one screwed up place.

Government's are not out to enslave mankind, Masons are not devil worshipers with world domination in mind, Zionists, are not trying to take over the world, Aliens are not trying to enslave humans for slaves or food, the Earth will not tip over, The Ice Age will not come, Planet X will never arrive, Cats & Dogs will never get married and have kids, The US Millitary isn't using huge holograms in the sky to make people think we're being invaded by aliens, The Rockerfellas are not in charge of the NWO (Christ they're going broke so even if they were, they'd lose their support without any money), there are no aliens living at area 51 (OK mabe there are aliens living at area 51, but I don't think they give a flying Errmm about our pathetic little planet with all the other much more appealing ones out there that they don't have to go through so much trouble to get hold of), World will still be here long after 2012....LOL

Point being, people are too paranoid. But thats ok because paranoid people are fun to watch and listen to & the FBI/CIA etc, prolly get as much amusement out of this site as I do....

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Well one dude that got murdered in 2007 was Chip Tatum, a CIA officer who went public about the drug operations. He was interviewed by former FBI director Ted Gunderson -- who is big on the illuminati expose -- check out this radio interview:

seminal.firedoglake.com...

www.blogtalkradio.com...

video.google.com...#

A 2nd video interview with Chip Tatum

www.youtube.com...

www.tedgunderson.net...

Ted Gunderson interviews his wife:

video.google.com...#

Oh yeah Daniel Hopsicker's documentary "Secret Heartbeat of America" on CIA drug running under Clinton, etc. corroborates the above Chip Tatum expose:

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks for the link. Star for your efforts! FBI true colours indeed. Truly sad. From Pearl Harbour to Ruby Ridge to Waco with a little sprinkle of 911 et al.

We are indeed watched and I live now in a country with over 4,000,000 cameras, however I live in the country far from London and even in our little community has many camera's!

Who is watching the watchers?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Yeah there's some sick people:

franklincoverup.com...

franklincoverup.com...

M: And because you've got child sex-trafficking and pedophilia operations here in America with pimps funding the, you know, no shortage of clients amongst the country's rich and very powerful. So I guess when it really comes down to it, money talks. N: Well, the thing about it is, here you've got the FBI, and the Secret Service proactively covering up a nationwide pedophile network. And, I mean, they flew kids all around the country and I've got their flight receipts. I've found the kids, I've gotten the kids to talk, I've gotten other people that were involved in the pedophile network to talk. A lot of people that were involved in this pedophile network died under very mysterious circumstances. It's been very difficult to get people to even talk about talking.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
FBI = Federal Bureau of Investigation

Don't you think it's a little strange this "agent" lured you towards him by the means of creating a scene which you thought was odd, so you went to check him out for his credentials. By which time the ATS site was brought up and you casually engaged in conversation with the guy like he was a old school buddy.

The whole point of the FBI is to INVESTIGATE, and to me it seems he did his job just well.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
LOL I love this story...

Yes there are too many people here with too many conspiracy theories and it is funny sometimes to read some of the "reeeallly out there stuff", people come up with.

If every conspiracy here were true or even partly true, this world would be one screwed up place.

Government's are not out to enslave mankind, Masons are not devil worshipers with world domination in mind, Zionists, are not trying to take over the world, Aliens are not trying to enslave humans for slaves or food, the Earth will not tip over, The Ice Age will not come, Planet X will never arrive, Cats & Dogs will never get married and have kids, The US Millitary isn't using huge holograms in the sky to make people think we're being invaded by aliens, The Rockerfellas are not in charge of the NWO (Christ they're going broke so even if they were, they'd lose their support without any money), there are no aliens living at area 51 (OK mabe there are aliens living at area 51, but I don't think they give a flying Errmm about our pathetic little planet with all the other much more appealing ones out there that they don't have to go through so much trouble to get hold of), World will still be here long after 2012....LOL

Point being, people are too paranoid. But thats ok because paranoid people are fun to watch and listen to & the FBI/CIA etc, prolly get as much amusement out of this site as I do....

Yes, there are a lot of crazy theories out there. If half of the government's conspiracy theories were true we'd have terrorist bombings happening almost every day. Something should be done about the nut jobs in charge who are throwing away the essential freedoms which define this country (the land of the free and home of the brave) just so they can feel secure with their paranoid schizophrenic delusions. There are no terrorist sleeper cells. Al-Qaeda doesn't exist. Nobody has a nuclear weapon of mass destruction stuffed down their pants. And there's really no reason for virtual strip search machine in all the airports.

Government schizos aren't funny though, they're mean and nasty and very Nazi-like. They're the reason this world is so screwed up. Bin Laden didn't write or pass over one hundred conspiracy laws, domestic fascists did that.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by raivo
why on earth an FBI agent suddenly starts speaking about ATS with a person who he has met just a moments ago? weird & bit creepy...

Well background checks are easily done you know.

It doesnt surprise me that the FBI knows about this site, there are many excellent topics here, (as well as a lot of BS, but we members are good at picking that stuff out) with good sources. I dont think that they would post here though.

An judging by some of the anti-gay, anti-semite, anti-religious, racist comments here, is it possible they would be worried about some hate crimes or organised protest with the potential to become violent?

Just a thought

I feel certain that the government is monitoring this site. It's also possible that the FBI could be wanting to protect individuals as well. Some folks on this site really do know stuff and post without thinking of possible consequences.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE *** MODS, please show update in title***

I spoke with the Agent today via telephone. After getting all the OTHER stuff out of the way, I told him that I made this thread and asked him if he personally or professionally had an issue with it. He said he did not, as long as his name was not mentioned (common sense), and we talked AGAIN for a few minutes about ATS.

I did ask him if he visited the site personally. He said he does because he has always had an interest in various topics. He DID tell me I could name his top three. So here is your FBI Agents top three topics.

1. Religion/End Times topics (he said the idea that this all came from rocks and science just makes no sence to him)

2. Space, Nibiru, UFO's (he said Nibiru especially because the theory and stories about Planet X are interesting)

3. 9/11 Topics and theories (I told him posting this one will get people going nuts, and he said he is on board with some of the conspiracies around 9/11, but not which ones)

I told him to stop by and read all the comments and post. He stated he would definitly be by to read them. I then decided to ask (because of the "concern" of members, if ATS is visited often by the agency. He said (and again this is him being aware I was posting it) they DO check the site for various reasons as an agency. He again confirmed that some things discussed here are very thought out, researched, and can be informative to ANYONE from all walks of life...and I totally agree.

Finally I told him that many here would love to KNOW who he was and be able to pick his brain, chat, and get his take on some topics posted. He said (and I quote) "Nah, I think I will have more fun keepin them guessing"

Well thats it folks...again nothing earth shattering, but enough to again make some lose it, and others to confirm what they already knew. Oh and to show THEY (i.e. THE FEDS) ARE REAL PEOPLE with the same interests as you...

P.S. I told him some were upset that he wasn't in a blacked out Tahoe/Suburban wearing a suit and sunglasses. He told me that his 2008 Chevy Malibu works fine for him...hahahahaha

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join