It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Specifically whos predictions on this forum

page: 1

join
share:
rc

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Specifically have come about in the way they predicted them? I am quite curious about this.

rc

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
noone can answer? Does this mean noones predictions have happened? I am sure somebodys has?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm a new member . So I haven't posted but much. I have had predictions that came true in the past. Some come by unprovoked thoughts. Sometimes I try remote viewing. I guess everyone has their own way.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well come on! Post
. We all want to read about a prediction that will come true! (hope they arent sad...).

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i'll take credit for predicting that the Patriots would win the superbowl

do a search, you'll see I did

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, WW, I sure hope you bet a bundles on the game

Interesting post, rc, maybe it's a holiday weekend and the rest of the successful predictors are away from ATS til Tuesday. Since the predictions I've seen here deal mostly with world trajedy, I hope the success rate
continues.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc
Specifically have come about in the way they predicted them? I am quite curious about this.

You know, I believe it's all about numbers when it comes to predictions.
I would bet that anyone here can write down and post 50 visions of the future and with blind luck some of them will come true.

Example: Bush will lose the election this coming November because of last minute bad press linking him to the rising oil prices which he is behind.

Kerry Wins a very close election as democratic officials keep an eye Jeb Bush, brother of George, so as not to have a repeat ourcome from the last election.

An El Nino will alter the Earths weather patterns that will cause the poles to melt by 1%.

There will be a major Earthquake in California in 2005.

The Catholic Pope will fall ill and the Cardinal College will convene in a secret Vatican meeeting and remove and elect a new Pope while John Paul is still alive.

Throw out 50 of these predictions and you are bound to hit on several.
People will forget about the 40-45 predictions you were wrong with and only focus on the ones you were right on.

rc

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Very true I agree about people making several then one happens to come true. Just curious on which ones have. Or if some of the people that make them have had several come true. ETCETC

rc

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
guess noone wants to say anything about this

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I believe that my prediction thread was the only one that came true, but then again the prediction was that the prediction section was retarded and no one's predictions would come true...

...however if I predicted that none of the predictions in the prediction section would come true and my prediction came true, then wasn't my prediction both true and false?

Forget it! I'm going out for Ho Hos and twinkies. Anybody want?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Mine is starting to come true to a certain degree, I predicted that Bush had already found the WMD's long ago and kept it hidden and would let Kerry run on about how there were no WMD and a few days before the election he will come out with the announcement that the WMD had suddenly been found and Kerry will look like the wobbler Bush says he is if he then says you know I did vote for the war. At any rate small details of things being found is coming out I think preparing us for the shock of the big find soon to come. This is why Bush looks so cocky about the election he thinks he has it won.

new topics

top topics

join