It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines of the Old and New World Order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Evidence of Ruling Elite Bloodlines that go back through European Royalty, Roman Empire, Tribes of Dan, Egyptian Pharaoh's, Japeth, Gog and Magog, Noah and perhaps beyond to The Sumerian Gods.

This thread will be working progress so not all evidence will be produced all in one go, some myth may be included as historical evidence can confusing at certain periods.

Its best to start with The Brtish Royal family and Queen Elizibeth 2nd.

Its easy to trace,

It all started with 2 people but more research can be done, Alfred the Great and Ealswith of Mercia.

www.britroyals.com...

The link can be found From Alfred all the way to Queen Elizibeth the 2nd. ( The Windsors).

Take a look at the family tree.

www.britroyals.com...

Notice that Queen Elizabeth and Phillip Mountbatten are married and seem to split on the bloodline but comes back together on the Hanover family tree with George the 2nd?
That means they are breeding who are linked from the original bloodline, they are 3rd cousins and have the same Great grandmother of Queen Victoria.

Now the name Windsor, wasnt really Windsor, It was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and When Queen Victoria Hanover and Prince Albert son of Ernst, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha married, Here we have a whole other Royal Bloodline that could be traced.

the name would be used with an offspring of the Queen and Prince, King George V of England replaced the German-sounding title with that of Windsor during the First World War.

link for the Saxe-Gotha-Coburg connection.

www.royal.gov.uk...

Just as a side note.
If we look back at the royal tree, you will see the Plantengenet Family, still directly linked to the 1st bloodline Alfred the Great.
George Bush's ancestry connects to the British royal family through the marriage of Humphry de Bohun and Princess Elizabeth Plantagenet.

Now from this we can make all kind of connections.

Quote:
Walker family
George Herbert "Bert" Walker (1875–1953) was a wealthy American banker and businessman. His daughter Dorothy married Prescott Bush, making him the grandfather of the 41st President George H. W. Bush and the great-grandfather of the 43rd President George W. Bush.

[edit] Fish family
Main article: Fish family
Samuel Prescott Bush married Flora Sheldon, who had a common ancestor with the Fishes (e.g. Hamilton Fish) and the Keans (e.g. Thomas Kean). Their common ancestor was the famed Robert Livingston the Elder.[12]

[edit] Pierce family
First Lady Barbara Bush (née Pierce), the wife of George H.W. Bush (the 41st President of the United States) and the mother of George W. Bush (the 43rd President), is descended from a second cousin of Franklin Pierce (14th President).[12]

[edit] Other U.S. presidents
President George W. Bush is related to other presidents as well as Pierce, to whom he is also related on his father's side via Daniel Brewer. He is also a cousin of Washington (via Hutchinsons), Adams (via Prescotts link to Hoar, through Abigail Adams wife of John Adams) [13], Fillmore (via Millards), Lincoln (via Gilmans), Grant (via Lathrops), Hayes (via Smiths, Footes, Parmelees, and Huckinses), Garfield (via Wheelers, Carpenters, Cookes, Warrens, Holbrooks, and Arnolds), Cleveland (via Smiths and Stanleys), Theodore Roosevelt (via Schuylers), Taft (via Holbrooks, Thayers, Haywards, Cookes, Footes, Ravenses, Waterses, and Shermans), Coolidge (via Phillipses, Hortons, Garnseys, Pulsiphers, Ravenses, Richardsons, Moores, Bulkeleys, and Morses), Hoover (via Brookses, Reades, Wheelers, Richardsons, and Shermans), Franklin Roosevelt (via Beekmans, Hutchinsons, Popes, Jenneys, Richardses, Palgraves, Lathrops, and Howlands), Nixon (via Lippincotts, Footes, Traverses, Morses, and Howlands), and Ford (via Vanderburghs, Wheelers, Marvins, Gilmans, and Howlands).[12]

[edit] Kerry family
George W. Bush and his opponent in the 2004 U.S. Presidential election John Kerry share a common ancestor in Edmund Reade (1563–1623) and his wife Elizabeth Cooke. Bush and Kerry are 9th cousins, twice removed.[14]

[edit] Sir Winston Churchill
Former President George W. Bush is related to Winston Churchill three ways: through the Coes of NY, the Sumners of Mass., and the Shermans of RI (linking them to the Baldwin, Hoar & Sherman family.

from,
en.wikipedia.org...

Ok back to Queen Elizibeth's Decendants.

House of Wessex

The reason I put this map up is because they did not have full control of England, or Brittania as it was known then, hence the name, House of Wessex.

Alfred The Great (top of the Family tree at royal family tree link above)
King from 817AD

Alfred was born at Wantage, Oxfordshire, the youngest son of Ethelwulf

So his father was Ethelwulf.

Ethelwulf-King of wessex aswell as other regional titles. King of Kent.
839-856

Egbert's descendants were generally accepted as Kings of the English. He was succeeded by his son Ethelwulf, who had previously been sub-king in Kent. Kent was then assigned in turn to Ethelwulf's eldest son, Athelstan.

On a side note
Also Athelstan mentioned in the quote above was the first King of all England at a later date, also a founder of the first Freemasonry in England, I shall come back to this later as it presents some important information.

Link for Ethelwulf.
www.englishmonarchs.co.uk...

So Ethulwulfs father was Egbert

Egbert-King of Wessex from 802 until 839.

Egbert, in Old English Ecgbehrt, the first King of all England, was born around 770-780. He was the son of Ealhmund, King of Kent, who is mentioned in a charter of 784.

link for Egbert

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Egbert, in Old English Ecgbehrt, the first King of all England, was born around 770-780. He was the son of Ealhmund, King of Kent, who is mentioned in a charter of 784.

Link for Egbert

So in the quote above, it tells us of the next few down the bloodline.

Ealhmund-king of Kent-784AD

There is a general consensus that he is identical[1] to the Ealhmund found in two pedigrees in the Winchester (Parker) Chronicle, compiled during the reign of Alfred the Great. The genealogical preface to this manuscript, as well as the annal entry (covering years 855–859) describing the death of Æthelwulf, both make king Egbert of Wessex the son of an Ealhmund, who was son of Eafa, grandson of Eoppa, and great-grandson of Ingild, the brother of king Ine of Wessex, and descendant of founder Cerdic

en.wikipedia.org...

So the link basically tells us the Bloodline goes to a Cerdic, according to the Saxon Chronicles.

So who is Cerdic?

Cerdic (from the early British name represented by modern Welsh Caradog) was the King of Wessex from 519 to 534. He was the founder of the kingdom of Wessex and is regarded as the ancestor of all its subsequent kings

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, Cerdic landed in Hampshire in 495 with his son Cynric in three keels (ships). He is said to have fought a British king named Natanleod at Netley Marsh in Hampshire and killed him thirteen years later (in 508) and to have fought at Cerdicesleag (Charford, Cerdic's Ford[1]) in 519, after which he became first king of Wessex

Now this is where the mystery begins as scholars cannot agree on Cedric's ancestry

Descent from Cerdic became a necessary criterion for later kings of Wessex, and Egbert of Wessex, progenitor of the English royal house and subsequent rulers of England and Britain, claimed him as an ancestor.

this one is a possibilty, but other options can be taken.

Some scholars believe that it is likely that his mother was a British Celt who left for the Continent or perhaps was a Continental Celt. Geoffrey Ashe postulates he may be a son of Riothamus.

Who is Riothamus?
This could open a hole can of worms here.

Riothamus (also spelled Riotimus, Rigothamus, Rigotamos), was a Romano-British military leader, who was active circa 470. He fought against the Goths in alliance with the declining Roman Empire. He is called "King of the Britons" by the chronicler Jordanes, but the extent of his realm is unclear. Some modern authors consider his life to have been one of the sources for the myth of King Arthur.

The name is a Latinization of Brythonic *Rigotamos, meaning 'king-most', 'supreme king' or 'highest king'. Some scholars have argued that Riothamus was actually a title, and not a personal name.

He was probally a powerful bloodline who had control of a large area through The Roman Empire.

Map Of Brittania and Amorica

He is identified as a son of Deroch II. It has been suggested that "Riatam" is a contraction of Riothamus. If true, this would be a different individual from Jordanes' Riothamus, who lived earlier. To resolve this contradiction it has been speculated that the name Deroch II may be an error for the earlier Deroch

Riothamus King Of the Britons
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is one option of a timeline, take a look at the events through a celtic view.

www.totalchaos.uko2.co.uk...

So is it possible all roads really do lead to Rome with the bloodlines?

More in next post.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Interesting
I had quite a sense of deja 'vu reading your post. It is as if I were hearing the narrator of a video on the Illuminati giving voice to your words.

Hmm...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok a little more on the bloodline of Riothamus, although some of this could appear to be myth.

www.earlybritishkingdoms.com...

So it says in this link he is grandson of Guitol

Guitol, Prince of Domnonée

His father?

Conan Meriadoc,
'King' of Dumnonia & Brittany
(Born c.AD 305)

Conan was the son of Octavius the Old's brother, Gerontius, (or Octavius himself according to the Dream of Macsen Wledig). He had expected to inherit his uncle's position of influence in what is now Wales, until his cousin, Helena, married the Roman citizen, Magnus Maximus

Octavius would not have been a king at this date, but perhaps a decurion of one of these civitates (Roman towns). However, he is also called one of the High-Kings of Britain. Such a title would, clearly, not have existed either but it may indicate that he held a position of considerable importance in the Roman administration.

Now it gets hard to trace, if you feel you have information, please feel free to add.

Now I do have some evidence that these bloodline perhaps came from the tribes of Dan.

King Athelstan who is directly linked to Alfred the great at the family tree.

Organised Free Masonrie in England was formally chartered at York in AD 926 by Royal command of King Athelstan.

here is the coat of arms of the grand lodge of all England.

Notice the Lion and Eagle?

Take a look at this.

A scroll thats shows the images.

The Four Faces are said to represent the four Tribes of Israel at the four Cardinal Points of the compass: the Eagle representing the Northern tribe of Dan; the Man the Southern tribe of Reuben; the Lion the Eastern tribe of Judah; and the Ox the Western tribe of Ephraim

This information was taken from here.

www.grandlodgeofallengland.org...

As it says, the symbols represent the tribes of Isreal, these symbols are used in Family coats of arms, plus eagles?

Now who wants to add where the bloodline from the tribes go back to?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

lol, funny enough, So did I when typing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks for all the info. I've been interested in learning the bloodlines of the elite and finding out who they're all related to in history. Now with this topic its easier to find out.

Gonna read up on the stuff above, keep up the good work^^

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

No probs, I aint even started yet, Im sure the Rothchilds have links to the Hasburg-House of Lorraine Royalty also so the same could be applied again, although the Rothchilds seemed to have sprang up out of knowhere around the 1700's, it seems history wont let us be clear on it but I think The Rothchilds bloodline was serving the Hasburgs as noble Knights, its possible the names was changed around the time they sprang up.

Afterall The Hasburgs was the last Holy Roman Emperors.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Notice that Queen Elizabeth and Phillip Mountbatten are married and seem to split on the bloodline but comes back together on the Hanover family tree with George the 2nd? That means they are breeding who are linked from the original bloodline, they are 3rd cousins and have the same Great grandmother of Queen Victoria. Now the name Windsor, wasnt really Windsor, It was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and When Queen Victoria Hanover and Prince Albert son of Ernst, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha married, Here we have a whole other Royal Bloodline that could be traced bla bla bla bla bla(...)

Ok, but the point isn't necessarily the blood line that shall reach the royal generations of hybrid Anunnaki, that ruled Egypt and Babylon, but the WISDOM that they have been keeping in secret since thousands of times. This wisdom is the key of power and world control. This wisdom that has been kept by Freemasonry, involving occultism, manipulation of ethereal forces, unknown energies... I doubt their bloodlines give them some supernatural power. Is just a habit inherited from Anunnaki to avoid any hybrid bastard reached the political power.
Just some very special bastards

I'm glad you didn't write nothing mentioning reptilian-shapeshifter-skills... Well I assume you didn't but ain't sure 'cos definitely I just did read 10% of the entire thread

However it's interesting that the so called "Debunkers of NWO", as David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Minnesota Crazier, Miami Nuttier and others
keep the focus in "genetic-capabilities-of-transmorphing" and just can't get they HAVE and they KEEP the power, the control over mankind, 'cos they are VERY ORGANIZED and 'cos they dominate ancient occult sciences that 99% of people laugh about. That's the key of the success of the "Anunnaki-descendant-bloodline-illuminati-bloodsuckers".

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why Do I feel your here just to make fun with your blah blah blah blah blah blah comment that you put on end of quote.

Ok, but the point isn't necessarily the blood line that shall reach the royal generations of hybrid Anunnaki, that ruled Egypt and Babylon

Actually thats exactly my point, The bloodlines are from The Nephilim, I just dont use sensational headlines that the reptillians are here to slave us .

A clue is a at the Tribe of Dan bit and symbolism.

Well I assume you didn't but ain't sure 'cos definitely I just did read 10% of the entire thread

Well if you only read 10% of the thread, then really your unable to comment yet, crikey.
but has you seem to know what your saying.

This wisdom is the key of power and world control. This wisdom that has been kept by Freemasonry, involving occultism, manipulation of ethereal forces, unknown energies...

Yes, some of this is covered in here, but you aint read the whole thread yet lol, A link to a masonic site that was set up by a king, it shows the symbolism of the lion and eagle, the link says it represents the 4 tribes, so its a bloodline.

President George W. Bush on Gog and Magog

The French ex-President Jacques Chirac recounted during an interview with the French journalist Jean-Claude Maurice how the U.S. President George Walker Bush asked him in 2003 during a phone conversation for support of the invasion of Iraq. In Maurice's book Si vous le répétez, je démentirai George W. Bush is documented to have said “Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East", "The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled", and "This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins.”[42]

en.wikipedia.org...

Guardians of London

the giants Gog and Magog are guardians of the City of London,

Hippolytus of Rome (c. 170-c. 236) held that the Antichrist would come from the tribe of Dan and would rebuild the Jewish temple in order to reign from it. He identified the Antichrist with the Beast out of the Earth from the book of Revelation

Hippolytus of Rome
Yep, look at the image, this is what happened when he tried telling the truth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Fascinating and thought provoking thread and yet I am kicking myself because from the little I have read I am already hooked but early school run on the morrow means I cannot contribute much other than to say , great stuff and I am loving it so far but bed awaits - curses.

I will be back to read it with much interest at a later point.

Starred and flagged, you sure deserve it for the effort and also because reptilian threads are my guilty pleasure so I thankee very much for the work

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It was stated in the OP that Bush & Kerry are ninth cousins, twice removed.

You are talking of bloodlines, this is so far distant from each other it can't be thought of as blood related. Tons of people could say they are this famous person's bloodline or are related to the "Elites" if they used this way of thinking.

Check this communication on the subject explaining ninth cousins, twice removed.

answers.yahoo.com...

Twice removed means the difference of two generations; then you have that they are ninth cousins.

According to the link above, one way of this relation is:

"Your uncle's son's mother's niece's aunt's grandson's uncle's daughter's aunt's son's uncle's grandaughter's aunt's daughter's uncle's son's aunt's daughter" !!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by problemsolvr

I did just do that as a side thing, the main one is the royal family, not sure what cousin number Bush is to the Queen but its easily worked out..

Besides you just used a very very small point with Bush and Kerry, what about the rest of the OP?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I can't believe that everyone on ATS wasn't just blown away by this thread! I guess you have to be able to realize just what all the connections mean in the scope of eternity.

It is so mind-boggling that they could really practice this much linear control for so many millenia. No wonder we can't seem to fight 'em off. They are friggin' BRILLIANT!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am bumping this thread ahain because I think more members need to see this information!

Come on, folks, just look at all the research!

top topics

join