It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock is a Fraud & Here's Why!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I works really enjoy where you can site he claims to be edgar reincarnated. As far as I ever seen/heard or read is been someone else (mostly George noory) making such claims.

Now as far as 2009 goes. He never claimed to be inhuman or infallible. so since then he has made many true predictions. And if you look at the financial markets. 2008 provides much evidence that the world as we knew it ended. Just not in the grandiose way you wish but just as earth shattering.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot but one handed on a cell phone isn't easy. Lol. Anyways I first seen wilcocks on enigma 2012 which blew my mind. I bought the book about him being Cayce even an autograph and a phone number. I never met face to face but bought it off ebay. So around that time I see ked an ansrew to a dream within a dream I had. It's scary but I beleive in it so deeply that it was a sign. Peices are missing like how it led up to where I can only recall from. Remember I'm asleep at this point for real. I am walking down a lane or street I'm not exactly sure the location. But I have neighbour's so I'm not alone. And we are looking at the sky. There's like a fish net of lightning that has surrounded the entire planet. It was in place and not moving. I asked the neighbour if he sees what I'm seeing and agreed we both saw something unlike anything ever done before. But then I wakeup I'm in my bed I assume and there's a beautiful woman standing in the doorway no words are said she turns her head smiles at me and then I really wake up in my real bed in the basement. To this day I have not remembered my dreams as vivid as that. No other dreams within a dream. I was learning about who Cayce was and Enistein and tesla. Again forgive my spelling. Now all I have are dejavu of doing things before that I know are my first time but I can't fast forward it in my head so I just let it play out again. I know many things said to happen in 2012 did not. But I have no doubt in my mind that is a preconcogged slate of time. I had proof I did precongdition 6 months from the actual slate of time. But they passed on. I am a firm believer in aliens and I do beleive some entity is involved in everything but I don't fallow a faith. But if I'm still alive when this day comes I'll be able to say I seen this before but if it's after my death the only record of my dream is on the net in site forums like this one. I refuse to pay a pyhsic over the phone and in person. I see a way different way of life keeps me happy and I help all those around me. Few can understand this info. But seriously we need something to give each year this world our entire race is no longer happy living in peace we are stressed and forced to know about it. The planets dying but we can't stop killing ourselves before it does. So I welcome this dream as long as they do it to make us get along better cause seriously we need world Co op and one solid view. But if they do it and they are bad for the entire human race. I dunno I don't even want to think about it. But I really want to find the woman in that dream because it seems to be sign saying it'll be ok when this occurs. To this day no other dream has been related or even the same subject matter. Could be nothing just my brains junk matter. But I am trying to locate anyone online who may of had an alike dream to mine. Again sorry if it's the wrong place I meant no offense to you. Wilcock has a money making system that makes him rich. But I don't beleive everything g he says is wrong. Has to be some truth. I also like the video and book of source field. I want his new book seqiorcity but I have to figure out other things first. Thanks for anyone's time they took to read my ramble.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MentalTelephone

First some context. David Wilcock uses a lot of verbal hedging strategies. He often words his testimony such that things that can't be proven are put as him telling you that somebody else said it, even multiple anonymous sources that he vetted for consistency, or some expert who ought to know like a Nobel prize winning scientist. That way, when it comes out to know be true, he can discount the failed prediction as somebody else's failed prediction, even though he played it up and made it central to some of his presentations. Even when David ought to know better than anybody because he is the one who is contact with all these various sources and vetted them, he hedges by not putting his own word on the line, it's just a story about what his sources told him. Since he does this most of the time and his predictions turn out to not happen or to not be anything unusual, like the predictions of disclosure, or 2012 prophecies, or military tribunals against the deep state, then I take it that any time he is hedging by relying on other people's testimony, he is unreliable.

So he co-authored this book about him being reincarnation of Edge Cayce:
www.penguinrandomhouse.com...

Yet when he tells the story about reincarnation, he is heavily hedging. Rather than saying he coauthored the book, he says,

One guy who had a reading, Winn Free, wanted to write a book; and it didn't happen until years later, that I allowed this to be done, but we finally wrote this book called 'The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce'. I didn't want to give them a very good picture of me, because I didn't want my face to be on the cover, so they used a picture - but it had to be really small, inside this little nebula. [holds up book]

Source: projectcamelot.org...

That paragraph is just a masterpiece of hedging language. And it's not the only one. That story is several paragraphs long.

But for me this is the question: If his hedged predictions turn out not to true, and he he is hedging about his own personal history, then why should I believe he is who and what he says he is? Maybe all these people are just as wrong about his reincarnation lineage as they were about 2012 Earth changes and disclosure or the end of the deep state. And if he doesn't have this reincarnation lineage - if he isn't Edgar Cayce reincarnated, nor, by implication Pythagoras reincarnated - then his most recent venture into teaching Ascension (/Ancient) Mystery School materials is something that he isn't specially qualifies for. But he built up all this expectation that he is specially qualified for it. Even if he never presented anything as a certainty, he presented this preponderance of one-sided, if low-quality, evidence. So maybe rather than spending $300 for his class, a person would be better off spending that money on primary and secondary sources that aren't using hedging strategies, and that actually have a track record of getting things right ... whether that be Buddhist canonical materials and religious scholarship, or classical Western scholarship that has been impacted by spiritual guides, e.g. Peter Kingsley's book and video, or channeled material aimed at a modern audience, such as A Course In Miracles, the Ra Material, etc, etc.

edit on 13-3-2019 by HolographicMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by HolographicMonkey because: Fixing typos

edit on 13-3-2019 by HolographicMonkey because: Fomatting quote

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join