It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock is a Fraud & Here's Why!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics
Here is David Wilcock being called out by William Henry:

lol look what happened to that video...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Getting back to the Wilcock interview......I still remain skeptical that anything will transpire, but am hopeful that something is going on behind the scenes. I did check with a source that I know who has contact with underground militias and according to him they haven't been contacted. Yet I believe David with my whole heart-soul and know that he lives in Love-Light.

In the interview Drake made the comment that thousands of people were involved and that many militia groups are active and ready....well if that's the case,than why hasn't any of these groups been contacted in our area??? Just sayin......must be very, deep black ops.

Perhaps ATS would like for me to contact David directly?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by discountgenetics
Here is David Wilcock being called out by William Henry:

lol look what happened to that video...

Here :

If that's removed too, maybe he has something to hide? Better to just leave it and let people make up their own minds, especially if he's honest. The more you remove stuff like this the more suspicion will grow.
edit on 8-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by captaintyinknots

My point up to date still leads me to think, all people who hear voices in their head are Kuu koo in there upper room.

Perhaps you haven't heard ...

so called voice to skull has been a reality since the 80's

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarolMistsofAvalon
Getting back to the Wilcock interview......I still remain skeptical that anything will transpire, but am hopeful that something is going on behind the scenes. I did check with a source that I know who has contact with underground militias and according to him they haven't been contacted. Yet I believe David with my whole heart-soul and know that he lives in Love-Light.

In the interview Drake made the comment that thousands of people were involved and that many militia groups are active and ready....well if that's the case,than why hasn't any of these groups been contacted in our area??? Just sayin......must be very, deep black ops.

Oh hell yeah.

Get back ASAP.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nine violations on one page. I think that may be a record breaker, folks lol.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Nine violations on one page. I think that may be a record breaker, folks lol.

It's tuff to uncover a massive fraud like David Wilcock without trampling on the ATS posters feelings. nyuk

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarolMistsofAvalon

What did he say?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

David Wilcock is a Fraud he worked with fulford for a while and really stumbled upon something. And he got scared and was even crying on interviews. Watch out for his info its garbage, especially that channel stuff with ra wt f.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Everyone who thinks Wilcock is harmless, or misguided, or really believes what he is saying, or any other platitudes like that is wrong.

He is not harmless. He's an incredibly savvy speaker and shows near political mastery in his use of persuasive voice and staying "on message." He deftly throws in things like; well documented, scientifically proven, well known, in his logic strings. He sets up logical patterns, briefly substantiates them with his "research." This is all done specifically to build credibility (which is done to sell a product).

He is not harmless. He's defrauding people out of their money by leading them to believe that he is doing science. He tries to side-step this by claiming that he's just "putting all the pieces together," but he definitely, without question, is selling you on the idea that he's discovered occult science. He hasn't. It's called pseudoscience.

If you lie to someone with the intent to collect money from them (by selling them something, for instance), that is theft. He is a criminal in my opinion.

He's not misguided. He has a plan and he is sticking to it; make as much money as possible. He alters his plan's specifics as he sees fit, and does so on the fly. He could only ride the "science" thing for so long, now all of his posts are straight up conspiracy theories reliant on secret information that only him and his contacts know. What happens after 12 21 2012? Who the hell knows what he'll try to spin, but I know I'll be watching and laughing.

He doesn't believe what he is saying. I don't think he is delusional. Maybe he is, but I doubt it. He doesn't really believe the crap he is selling you. He is selling it to you, and that's it. I remember an interview he was doing with himself (lol, I know ...) and one of the answers to the questions was just hilarious.

I can't quote it, but it was something like; I found the answers in the Law of One material. So, right from the beginning I knew the answers. All I had to do was put all the pieces together.

Then the interview said something like, so you started with the answer and work backwards, basically?

And then he responds with something like, yeah. Exactly. I worked backwards from the answer and just started finding the pieces that made sense with what I was trying to accomplish.

That's the opposite of science. That's not even research. That's pseudoscience at best, and pure fantasy at worst.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have had personal experience with this David Wilcock. I can say, that he is a "bigtime" scam.

In 2011, My daughter and I were homeless at the time, but in a motel room.
We had been in contact, with David, for about a year, though emails about a book, that my daughter drew through "channeling ". We asked him if wanted us to send a photo copy. After I described the book he said yes, and seemed to be excited. We sent the first half, by UPS mail. A few months go by, my Daughter finishes her "channeled" manuscript. We send the second half, of about fifty pages or so, photocopied. A few months go by. And no response, to the book that we sent. Not knowing, what our next move, was going to be, I emailed David in response to our emails, and mistakenly, asked him if he could help us out, in any way. He emailed me, threatening me in return, and told me that I was going, to go to jail. and the government was going to take my Daughter. He had called the cops to our room. They said that a psychiatrist, named Larry, from California, said that I was going to go crazy. and my Daughter was going to get possessed. I told the police, In Austin Texas, that I did not know any Larry from California. And that I, wasn't going to go crazy, and my Daughter wasn't possessed. After demanding that I open my door, and interrogating us, they leave from our room. He sent me go through three different emails, while our contacts. One was [email protected] [email protected], and [email protected], which was our last contact.
But basically, he had attacked my family, all the way from California. This is some of my experiences, with this one called David

David is psychic, and does know how to channel, but he is used by the government. I'm not sure, about how much, I should post about this guy, because I know he's got some sort of connections. maybe more later

edit on 8-5-2013 by nelcentric because: added important information

edit on 8-5-2013 by nelcentric because: spelling

edit on 8-5-2013 by nelcentric because: forgot name

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join