It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Obama Logo/Islamic Crest DoD Patches?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ttp://www.rawstory.com/images/new/drudgemissiledefenseagencylogo.jpg

Ok. This had to be approved by the president or a very close staff member. Why in the hell would this be approved when questions still abound about his ties to Islam. Do not be mistaken, this was designed and approved with purpose. What a dumb decision.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So let me see if I understand what's going on here...

If I disagree with the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, that means I hate Obama, which means I'm a racist and therefore either pro- or anti-Islam.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

You're missing the basic point. That logo looks smashing on a brown shirt.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

OK.
I'm at a loss here.

I don't know whether to ask
"What can brown do for you?"
or
"What can Obama brown shirts do for you?"

Throw me a freakin bone here, pls.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Sorry. I was referring to those fantastic uniforms used by the facists in Germany in the '30s who are affectionately referred to as "brown shirts".

With the steady erosion of our liberty it seems as if we're walking down that road. On the other hand, if we were to go down that road, we'd want the folks running the police state to look sharp.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
You can view the U.S Department of Defense (Missile Defense Agency) Website HERE

Browsing through "Beforeitsnews.com" I ran into this...

Check out the snazzy new logo designed for the Department of Defense's Missile Defense Agency. It appears to be a mixture of Obama's campaign logo and an Islamic crescent. This is one of those things that makes you say to yourself, "Is this really happening? Can this really be the new patch for the DoD's Missile Defense Agency?" Apparently it is, as the official Missile Defense Agency websiteconfirms. Is it self-aggrandizing hubris? An Islamic crest? A bizarre mixture of the two? Or just an amazing coincidence? Hat tip to Chris Islam for catching this. Here's where you can follow him on Facebook. His site's been down from a malicious attack recently.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by TrainDispatcher]

Many people have done weird logo's in history.Maybe Obama wanted to relate to his Father that was a Muslim.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Didn't I hear/read that the new logo was designed and approved long before Obama was elected? Pretty sure I did.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Racist hmm?? who brought race into this. "Very Racist Aryan Nation", seems a bit racist to me, besides, how do you even know the person you were replying to is white? this is almost as bad as when i was called racist because i didn't vote for the man. I guess if it would have been a woman, and we didn't like her, we'd be sexist?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Maybe someone should call the actual people who designed said seal. I would, but I really don't care.

Please get in touch with Mark for any questions, information you need or just to chat.

Mark Havard
Senior Vice President
Direct: 703.269.0144
[email protected]

tmpgovernment.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow this sure as hell reminds me of the Waffenampt. Soon they will be putting his sorry ass logo on all military uniforms. Although I would like to think this is just a cooncidence, simply a artisitic influence of the times. Seems like every logo these days is moving towards softer tones and patterns. Regardless I think this logo looks to corporate and unprofessional for a military agency. Disgusting really.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Blood Eagle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join