It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK member’s meet up 2010

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Two thumbs up for Glastonbury!

Much, much better idea. Cheap, there's things to do through the day and night, beautiful area, and seems ideal for ATS/alternative thinking.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Im up for a meet!!

Have met a couple of ATS'er already!!!
You know who you areeee!

Soooo more than likely count me Asala and Djdohboy in
( have to ask them first!!! ooopse) xx

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm up for it, just not a big festival fan (boo hiss me). nothing worse than waking up in a tent still half cut from the night before. i'm not real the outdoors type. So if you do decide somewhere where I dont have to camp in field, I'm down

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ah it's a bit to far for me. (no car, no job, etc)
Anyway, i suppose the men in suits will see who's where and when.... Or am i paranoid? Lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I'm up for it, just not a big festival fan (boo hiss me). nothing worse than waking up in a tent still half cut from the night before.

I think we're talking about the town of Glastonbury, not the festival (which is actually in a village called Pilton).

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, speaking as someone in Scotland, Glastonbury is a bit of a nightmare (or a ball-ache, as someone mentioned!) How about somewhere nearer the middle of the country, geography wise. Ie - Newcastle or Manchester. That way, no-one will have to travel the whole length of the country! Seems fair to me.....

John

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
How about somewhere nearer the middle of the country, geography wise. Ie - Newcastle or Manchester.

Since when is Manchester in the middle of the country, never mind Newcastle!

Are you seriously suggesting that people from the midlands speak with a geordie accent?

LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I suggest Nottingham if it is for the middle of England.

If i can get there i'll go where ever it is but petrol prices really are taking the ****

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I think millions is from Scotland and as such was talking about central UK rather than central England!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We need to do it so its cheap for everyone, me an RA are students and me travelling somewhere far would require a £40 train ticket which is loads for me

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That's why you should get the coach. I'm getting to London for £3! Simples.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join