It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Government document concerning the Minot 68 UFO incident in which it describes several ground maintennance teams witnessing the object for a period of 45 minutes.

The ground witnesses state it was "a very large object, reddish orange in colour with flashing green and white lights" - one of the crew also reports he saw the object separate and go in opposite directions only to return and pass under one other.

LCF personnel sited UFO - Appeard to land:

Document

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nice find Karl, the verification of the sighting of the object in question by two separate groups of military ground personnel solidifies the case even further.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Jocko, thanks for the reply -the witness descriptions do sound very strange and the testimony about the object separating into two parts is extremely interesting - especialy as it comes from trained professionals entrusted with securing nuclear weapons.

As Robert Hastings mentions below, the Minot 1966 UFO case also sounds very similar to this incident which is said to have occurred in Southern Ukraine, October 4th 1982.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
More on the Minot AFB 1967 incident:

Disc Hovers Over Missile Base -Tracked By Radar.

Minot AFB, North Dakota - March 5, 1967.

On March 5, 1967, just 15 days prior to the Malmstrom AFB incident, the 91St Strategic Missile Wing at a sister base also had an unwelcome visitor. Aerospace Defense Command radar tracked an unknown target descending over the Minuteman missile installations at Minot AFB, North Dakota. Strike teams were alerted and sighted a metallic disc- shaped craft ringed with bright flashing lights moving slowly over the supersensitive area.

Three armed teams in fast trucks pursued the alien vehicle as it maneuvered and finally stopped and hovered 500 feet off the ground. The strike teams held their fire. They had orders to capture it undamaged if it should land. Then abruptly it began moving once again and circling directly over a launch control facility. Back at Minot, F-106 fighter planes were awaiting orders from the North American Air Defense Command to launch an attack. Base operations became impatient and had just decided to scramble the jets without confirmation. Suddenly the UFO climbed straight up and streaked away at incredible speed.

A civilian employee at Malmstrom told me a bright, round, white object circled the missile site for prolonged periods on April 10 and 11, 1967. Apparendy its altitude was beyond the operational capabilities of Air Force interceptors. Personnel who had sighted the strange object were told that it was a highly secret government test vehicle and not to be discussed. The local radio station was told to keep quiet about it.

Link

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Researcher Lawrence Fawcett discusses uncovering government documents concerning the Minot UFO incident and many others:

Beyond Clear Intent ~ Lawrence Fawcett Interview.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
More documents on the 1966 Minot incidents:

In August of 1966 UFOs were spotted near minuteman missile launch facilities (3 separate silos) located at or near Carpio and Grano North Dakota, under the administration of the 862nd Combat Support Group (SAC) Minot AF.

Not only were the UFOs spotted by the personnel of the missile silos, they were tracked by radar; Additionally, the UFOs, according to witnesses "affected radio transmissions," which became more severe when the UFOs were in closer proximity to the launch facilities (silos). During this incident one of the UFOs was reported to "land."

Immediately measures were taken: AN F-106 Interceptor was launched; additionally, an airborne KC-135 was diverted to scan the area. On the ground a strike team was dispatched to the area of the reported landing.

One of the witnesses, a site activation team member made of a drawing of the object which resembled a "classic flying saucer shape:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed88e1c37897.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e80fa8d2d37.jpg[/atsimg]

Link

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
More on UFOs over Minot AFB from Robert Hastings:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
UFO Incidents over Minot AFB, ND, 1967, 1968.

This is just one of many cases which my group (Nuclear Connection Project) has listed under nuclear connection. We have found about 200 such incidents. Not only that, but this event occurred during one of the most intense sighting waves in history.

Francis Ridge, NICAP Site Coordinator

Link

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Further testimony from Minot Air Force base:

"These were solid maneuvering object/s at the site. Our protocol required us then to phone the radar systems at Minot AFB for them to also get a fix on the unknown. They also got a fix on their radar, which meant, for a certainty, that it was a very real unknown. Protocol required that jets be scrambled to intercept and to identify the unknown. In this case, they sent two jets to intercept/identify the UFO, which meant, it wasn't ours.

Because of my job function, I unfortunately had to leave my access to this activity at the critical point in which, one of the NCOs said, "Several of the crew have taken one of the vehicles to get a closer look because a UFO has descended behind a nearby hill because it looks like it is going to land" I could not find out later what the conclusion of that incident was. I did hear later from an officer who came to our radar site, "That the jets were unable to intercept (and that even though we had two radar fixes and the ground visuals, the jets could not lock onto or see the UFO/s. The radars showed that the UFOs and the jets converged or should have been seen visually? The UFOs would climb vertically and shoot upward from the mile high level to out of sight at more than either 3,000 or 5,000 mph, which my friend in the radar room corroborated."

link

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is interesting as I live in Minot. We actually have a farm out North of Carpio about 10miles. The farm is near a lot of the missile sites out there. I am going to try and dig up more information and see what I can find. If only my grandpa was still alive I could ask him if he had seen anything strange.

I don't know if bumping old posts is bad, but I did not want to make a new one as this has a lot of info in it.

Thanks for the read and I will be searching the web for more info on this as well as keeping my eye to the sky.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
This is interesting as I live in Minot. We actually have a farm out North of Carpio about 10miles. The farm is near a lot of the missile sites out there. I am going to try and dig up more information and see what I can find. If only my grandpa was still alive I could ask him if he had seen anything strange.

I don't know if bumping old posts is bad, but I did not want to make a new one as this has a lot of info in it.

Thanks for the read and I will be searching the web for more info on this as well as keeping my eye to the sky.

Excloud, much appreciated matey - post away anything you can find on these incidents.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
More potential info about the Minot AFB UFO incident(s):

During the past five years that we have been investigating the events at Minot AFB, we have located and interviewed over fifteen principal witnesses and amassed hundreds of pages of supporting documentation. This has allowed us to fairly accurately reconstruct the events and provided insights into the official investigations. Only recently have we completed our research, and currently are in the process of writing a comprehensive historical report which will be available here in the coming weeks.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
More information about the 1968 incident:

Video clip

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Interesting Karl

Dont have enough time to view everything at the moment, but will certainly get back to it.

Also, another thanks for proving that among all the rubbish, there still is great threads in the UFO forum

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Awesome sighting. I had never heard of this one. The pics, accounts from others and radio transmission of the pilot are all awesome! I will have to look more into this one later today.

Thanks OZ for sharing this one with me
good one indeed!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Appreciate the replies and I have to agree this is a very, very interesting series of UFO sightings backed up with some impressive government documentation, radar confirmation evidence and pretty bizarre object description testimony - have absolutely no idea what the object(s) in question were.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Great related thread from Frank:

Former Military Men Say UFOs Have Monitored and Sometimes Tampered with Our Nuclear Weapons

Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites. While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby..

The Upcoming UFO-Nukes Connection Press Conference

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Richard Dolan discusses the 1966 Minot Air Force base intrusions - see 7:45.

UFO's And the National Security State - Richard Dolan - Full Conference (Bump)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Interesting Karl

Dont have enough time to view everything at the moment, but will certainly get back to it.

Hey Oz, had any time to look through the info yet - would certainly be interested to hear your thoughts on this one.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Excellent thread from karl12 , as usual.

Hope I'm not duplicating any previous posts with this link I've just found to superb recent work by Thomas Tulien

www.minotb52ufo.com...

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join