It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO & Muscatatuck Urban Training Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is from Sorcha Faal, after a quick search on ATS it seems this person is a flake, oh well! I think there's a message here anyway. SOoo here goes:

US Military Commanders that they may not have sufficient forces in their Northern Command to keep an expected American civil-war from occurring during the expected bank failures set to occur in their Nation in late April and early May

______beforeitsnews/story/20007/Germany_Answers_Obama_Call_For_NATO_Troops_In_US_Homeland.html

Russian Military Analysts are further stating in these reports that over 20,000 NATO military troops, from various European Nations, have already been “infiltrated” into the United Statesduring the past 7 weeks through the vast American base called the Muscatatuck Urban Training Center (MUTC) located in the State of Indiana.

So does ATS have any contacts around this base? Muscatatuck Urban Training Center www.mutc.in.ng.mil...

TextThose utilizing MUTC have access to a 180 acre reservoir and urban infrastructure consisting of 68 major buildings including a school, hospital, dormitories, light industrial structures, single family type dwellings, a dining facility and administrative buildings totaling approximately 850,000 square feet of floor space. Additionally the training area includes an extensive underground utility tunnel system and over 9 miles of roads and streets.

MUTC is a consortium of governmental, public and private entities that are pooling their unique capabilities in order to provide the most realistic training experience possible. Training that can be tailored to replicate both foreign and domestic scenarios and that can be utilized by various civilian and military organizations.

Could this be the TRAINING GROUNDS for the "Civilian National Security Force" Big O' was taling about??

The following are just a few ATS post from the recent (this hour) section, oooooh I wish I had the time/energy to connect all the dots. ;=(

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can connect the dots for you in this case.

Anything written by Sorcha Faal (Such a Fool) is to be taken with so much salt that you would need to turn the Indian Ocean into a fresh water sea.

Sorcha Faal - Internet Hoax Queen....

According to Sorcha Faal, I, and several million of my fellow countrymen, died of a virulent strain of E-Coli about three years ago. Oddly, we never noticed...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

NATO group visits Guard site to scout training opportunities

www.ng.mil...

Swedish Army Cpt. Richard Eriksson said the simulator training available at Camp Atterbury and live urban-terrain training available at Muscatatuck Urban Training Center in Butlerville, Ind., was exactly what he and the seven other delegates wanted to see during their visit.

Notice they only name the Swede?? Who were the other 7??

www.mutc.in.ng.mil...

BACKGROUND: INTEGRATED CIVILIAN-MILITARY TRAINING

“ensure that civilian personnel assigned to serve in Afghanistan receive civilian-military coordination training that focuses on counterinsurgency and stability operations,”

Welocome to Anytown USA: Glad they added the really spooky music.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I get it, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater just because Such-a-fool's name was mentioned.

There's some serious urban training going on here that can easily be used to squash any type of up-rising in the USA.

Of course they train here then go over seas to fine tune their trade -----then what?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
To all those who say our troops will not fire upon us. Your correct, BUT:

I think that when the time comes, our troops will be overseas policing other NATO countries while their troops will be here in the U.S.

Just felt like a little doom&gloom today.

NATO still key to US security, Secretary General tells students

REALLY??

Mr Rasmussen told the students that although NATO doesn’t get the visibility it should in the US, the Alliance will, and should, play an essential role in the country’s security for the long term. He explained that today’s threats and challenges need the cooperation of likeminded and democratic nations.

www.nato.int...

Bunch of freaks!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
EPIC FAAL!!!

It isn't a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It's just that anything associated with Faal (David Booth) is to be instantly regarded as a case of someone having already thrown out the babay, opting instead to bathe and raise the afterbirth.

There may be a modicum of truth hidden deeply in much of Booth's garbage, but it is obscured with so much crap and nonsense that it really isn't worth the time it would take to sort through it all.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi, I have been reading this forum for some time now but have been reluctant to post until now. Kinda new to forums. Anyway I live literally within a couple of minutes away from MUTC. In recent months there has naturally been a large military presence here and around jennings county, especially helicopters going to and from the place. The facility at one time used to be a state mental hospital known as muscatatuck state developmental center. There is alot, and I do mean alot of building and training going on there. Everyone from police departments to troops from other countries. They are working closely with camp atterbury and its not uncommon anymore to see the military directing and stopping traffic for the convoys.

Just recently the county rejected a proposal that would have allowed the military to take over the duties of the zoning and area plan commission within a 3 mile range of the facility. It truly is a large place, but its location makes it kinda hard to get a good look at it nowadays. I'm not military or anything like that but I am close to the place and willing to try and answer any questions some may have.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbledged
Hi, I have been reading this forum for some time now but have been reluctant to post until now. Kinda new to forums. Anyway I live literally within a couple of minutes away from MUTC.

Welcome dbledged,

I gave you a star for contributing to the thread. It's like bullion to some people on here to get the points??? Doesn't pay any of my bills.

I'm not military or anything like that but I am close to the place and willing to try and answer any questions some may have.

Awesome! Please send me a U2U message to me (to check the post) if you find anything of interest.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
EPIC FAAL!!!

There may be a modicum of truth hidden deeply in much of Booth's garbage, but it is obscured with so much crap and nonsense that it really isn't worth the time it would take to sort through it all.

I'm glad someone on here actually lives near this base. Instead of just disreguarding a thread. It's not about "Such-a-fool" it's about what's happening at the base.

Originally posted by dbledged'
Hi, I have been reading this forum for some time now but have been reluctant to post until now. Kinda new to forums. Anyway I live literally within a couple of minutes away from MUTC.

Or would we rather see a post about, why I keep seeing 2:34on my freakin clock.

Executive Order 12425:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Troops wouldn't fire on US citizens? Haha oh brother some major naivety there! You bet your arse they would! Troops obey orders. And thanks to the comparmentalization and brainwashing that takes place in the US military and greater government the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Not only will the US military fight its own people they will smile while they do it and shout HOO YA! The militarization of our society has been in full affect for decades now. If you talk bad about the minions wearing the uniform you're anti-American anti this anti that. And I say minions because nowadays that's what a majority of US troops are. Minions! Too blind or too apathetic to care about what their daddy the US government is doing. Soldiers claim to uphold and protect the Constitution? LMAO! Yeah right!

That's ok though.......because it's the private sector that feeds the government and the military. Without all of us civilized folk producing all that fancy gear, weaponry, MREs, etc. etc. and paying our taxes none of them would have a job or a gun to fire. You cripple the military you cripple the US government. But make no mistake about it.......to behead the US government the populace will most definitely have to get past the police and US military.......and that my friends will be a battle neither side will wish to see.

top topics

join