It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Baseball a Masonic Sport?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
5th base within Freemasonry? What are you on about?

5th Base is slang for anal sex. I think he is just demonstrating his intelligence factor again.

But then again, maybe he has intimate knowledge that he is willing to share to support his claim.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ah...gross.

In all honestly, I hope Baseball wasn't an invention of the Mason because IMO its f***ing boring.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have to give this one a bounce because it's so interesting and fun. "Babe" Ruth - the widow's son - came from a father who wore an apron. And look at Pete Rose (is Rose his real name, or a name referring to the mystic symbol of the yoni?). And the Bullpen, can it be more obvious? Baseball not only has Masonic roots, but a it was probably a Mason who wrote "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" which includes the line "If they don't win it's a shame", obviously referring to the Masonic goal of winning something or other. Scary. And what about the dugout? You have to really be nervous about the concept of the dugout. Or the rosin bag.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As a matter of fact they could found some baseball clubs, but baseball is no their main business

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join