It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does this picture say ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
that we are cool
that we are not color blind
ready aim fire
i have 20 people dressing me
here look at me not what Obama is doing
here insert your interpretation here... __________photoshop___________.
It cant be real... oooh~ but I think is, and how can those on either side keep
a straight face... me I couldnt stop laughing... any who.. it more than likely is
photoshopped... I can't find the source... lower right says "Created" ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec88440927ce.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I hope it is photoshopped or I feel really emabarassed for the american president right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I think I would have heard it about the dress on the News. It's a little loud for a First Lady. I would lean towards photoshopped.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This picture says Photo shop and not very well at that!
If you zoom in you can see what looks like a different dress (the real one) down by her knee and on her shoulders.

Although I think Obama is dumb, I think he's smart enough to tell his wife not to embarrass him by wearing something so hideous.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I think the picture actually says that it is down-right pathetic the lengths to which people will go to mock and vilify the guy they didn't vote for...that making his wife look ridiculous and trying to turn it into an internet meme is equally lame-arse.

Additionally, it says that you can't throw your weight around the rest of the world in the name of spreading democracy, while at home you paralyze government because you don't like the guy the other fellow voted for.

It says that you can't suck and blow at the same time, and given the serious state of affairs in the US, one might actually consider pulling together for a change.

It says that some folks have too damn much time on their hands, and not enough to think about.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I noticed none of the armed services people were saluting the Commander-in-Chief. I don't blame them.

And apparently the OP doesn't know that the First Lady is not to be made fun of in any way. While it's down right fun for the left to talk about other females and how much they spend on clothes, glasses etc. you are NOT to mention Michelle Obama's twenty some personal attendants nor her expensive clothes.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
I think the picture actually says that it is down-right pathetic the lengths to which people will go to mock and vilify the guy they didn't vote for

I have to agree with Johnny on this point. It does nothing to further any real debate/dialouge.......as did the numerous mocking and villifying photoshops of President Bush.

Both sides that do this kind of stuff are Idiots, IMO.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Agree with ShadowLink -- dress looks photoshopped.

Had this been a real photo, it wouldn't have said anything to me, other than Michelle Obama appears to favor sensible shoes, and the both of them aren't afraid to hold hands in the public eye.

What does the thread say to me? This thread -- which didn't provide a link for us to verify the photo or its source -- says to me that the author is possibly trolling for a knee-jerk response from the ATS masses.

:down:

new topics

top topics

join