It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack Had 9/11, NSA and Homeland Security Related Defense Contractor Clients

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting stuff --
This guy however was a programmer, and seems to be relatively intelligent by looking at his "suicide note." If he was thinking RATIONALLY, and just not totally angry at this mistreatment by the IRS -- he would realize that they don't make the rules. So he blamed the wrong group.

But NONE of that, makes any sense with 9/11 -- but it does however help the "Fair Tax" and the Libertarian agenda of a "Sales Tax" which is another great way to further shift the burden from people who make money collecting Dividend Checks to people who work for a living and have to buy about the same amount of food that Bill Gates eats. So instead of him paying 15% while I pay 35% taxes -- he pays about as much as I do in total -- yeah, maybe I can save a million if I live 10,000 years under this system -- and that's without the inflation such a top-heavy system would create.

I'll read some more comments on this - but it doesn't make sense yet. It sounds like we are talking about a "false flag" but this guy doesn't mention much about these connections, and WHY have a dupe fly into a building with these connections? Sounds like this angle is more heat than light.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Look, I believe 9/11 was an inside job -- but they don't need some nut in a plane to DISTRACT the American People.

We don't care as long as we are fed.

5 Million have died in the Congo while we occupy Iraq and Afghanistan because "we care." Right.

And we didn't let China ship us toys with lead in it for 5 years while busting people for selling Pot -- oh yeah, because they CARE!

Yemen is getting it's government thrown out by good ol' Uncle Sam for yet more resource hungry multinationals and a "bad guy" coming from that location -- well, we can't bother to know that the Underwear Bomber had a passport and the CIA forced the State Department to let him on the plane. But having an expensive explosive device in your pants is strange because you MIGHT only destroy yourself and the luggage below. There is a Congressional Committee looking into the matter and the chairperson just so happens to be the lady that the Fox News guys were bugging.

Who needs distractions when the Media Covers NOTHING of importance? We watch the Olympics and Tiger Woods --- nobody engineered these distractions, they don't need to. The people in the media just want to keep their 7 figure jobs, so they ignore anything of relevance.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Interesting stuff --
This guy however was a programmer, and seems to be relatively intelligent by looking at his "suicide note." If he was thinking RATIONALLY, and just not totally angry at this mistreatment by the IRS -- he would realize that they don't make the rules. So he blamed the wrong group.

Just wanted to let you know that his own daughter said this about the suicide note.

She added that Stack was a “loving, devoted” man, who gave “zero signs” of such violent rage. “This man who did this was not my father.”

This has a few sources of which the original I think was ABC.

www.newser.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
December-Rain...star and Flag!!

great research your have done to bring this forward.. I commend you!

On the side, it is interesting one of the key words the media has used saying that extreme groups are calling Joseph Stack a patriot, and 8 days later Congress extends the Patriot Act for another year. Why only another year?

House votes to renew Patriot Act

After a wave of news about attempted domestic terror attacks, Democrats facing a tough election year quietly voted this week to extend the Patriot Act legislation that many of them had decried under former President George W. Bush

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Alchemst7]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Alchemst7]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have found a testimony of a eyewitness, listen to what she has to say:

Beth Jones:
She could see the pilot in the plane as she was going on Hwy 183 going south bound towards MoPac.

"The pilot looked like he was in a comatose state; leaning back and going on in. It happened so fast that I knew that it was a male and I couldn’t see anyone else in there.”

Source

Another startling contradiction comes in the form of Stack’s last words, which were reported by the media and apparently confirmed by audio from air traffic control tapes to be, “Thanks for your help, have a good day.”

However, audio taken from radio scanners who also recorded Stack’s last words is slightly different from that being forwarded as the official version. The second version of the audio, Stack’s final words are, “I’m definitely checking out, have a good day.”

A comparison of the two clips can be heard at this link (mp3).

Source

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

yea like in the movie X-Files where they had to blow a building to dispose those fire men...dugh!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Anyone else amazed at how little coverage there is of this story now?

On every MSM outlet, they are analyzing everything about a killer whale that killed his trainer...going so far as to discuss the whale psychology in captivity. However, a man flies a plane into a building and has a manifesto to discuss the issues that brought him to this gets a two day discussion before he is written off as a kook. I find that to be more telling than anything.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unnoan

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. Especially after viewing pictures of the building and wondering how a plane could cause so much destruction. It was deja vu all over again...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm mulling it over and over, its not making sense to me.

full of fuel or not, how did it blow out just about all windows in the building?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Look, I believe 9/11 was an inside job -- but they don't need some nut in a plane to DISTRACT the American People.

We don't care as long as we are fed.

Maybe it wasnt a distraction but trying to make tax protester look like crazy fools.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The plane WAS registered to Jospeh A Stack III, then it was deregistered, which I guess would mean he no longer owns the plane. Now the plane is registered with a new owner "PC-12 LLC" in Tenn.
I guess the question is, What or Who is PC-12 LLC?

let's see now, a plane that's been de-registered and a company
name never heard of ....... hmmmm
we've heard this same story once before !!!!
Remember the plane that crashed in South America
with all the Coke on board??? Sound familiar???
CIA baby

And maybe Joe Stack was one of the smuggler pilots for the CIA and
couldn't hide the money he got from the CIA and the IRS was on his
butt. Just cuz ur a smart pilot, doesn't make u a great bookkeeper

Maybe that's why his widow is getting sued. If he did work for
the CIA and he killed IRS agents, can't have 1 agency suing the other,
so it's gotta be done civilly. The lawsuit makes more sense now.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join