It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Made Easy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Considering our current climate of perpetual war, I thought this documentary might help shed some light on why and how we manage to keep the war machine humming.

It is a pretty disgusting documentary. Disgusting for some to see how the populace has been manipulated, disgusting for others who will feel it is a threat to their patriotism. Either way, if you have an hour or so to spare, you should check it out.

Google Video Link

video.google.com... To+Death+#

www.sprword.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is hard to believe that we "the people" have learned anything since WWII. It is easy to see just how much power there is by having control of the media. When 90% of the media is controlled by just a handful of corporations, that is a stranglehold that will be extremely difficult to overcome.

Very depressing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Sadly, in the United States, our chief export is war. It's what we are good at, we blow large holes in small countries because that is what we know.

The media brainwashes us into believing the propaganda that the military industrial complex issues them by repeating it over and over again.

I will never understand why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan at this point. We did our job. I don't understand the whole occupy a country crap. Iraq would do just fine if we left. Afghanistan is just going to go back to the way it was before we got there the second after we leave so there is no point.

We went into Iraq because Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, which he didn't. He is dead, so why are we still there?

We went into Afghanistan to hunt Osama Bin Laden, well, we aren't looking for him anymore, so why the hell are we still there?

join