It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pa. abortion doctor's license suspended after raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Pa. abortion doctor's license suspended after raid

news.yahoo.com

PHILADELPHIA – Federal agents raided a clinic where abortions are performed and found "deplorable and unsanitary" conditions, including blood on the floor and parts of aborted fetuses in jars, according to the state agency that shut it down and suspended the license of the doctor in charge.

In the order suspending Dr. Kermit Gosnell's license, the Pennsylvania Department of State's Board of Medicine said investigators found numerous health and safety risks at Gosnell's abortion and pain-management clinic, including a preoperative and recovery area that consisted of several recliners
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not even going down the whole religious side of this issue does anyone else see how the morals of our society have degraded to this? When you look at the whole abortion issue one thing that stands right out front is how abortions have turned into a form of birth control for many. This clinic is an example of the typical assembly line process of women going through abortions.

Blood on the floor, jars filled with fetuses etc… We have de-humanized fetuses for the convenience of not fulfilling our responsibilities. I can see this go further as we continue to put less and less value on life. I bet we see euthanized clinics in the near future to rid society of the inconvenience of our unwanted elderly... We can make it all sound good like saying “well they had a long good life, and so I deserve one too” or something along that lines. Kind of like "fetuses are not real humans, just cells"... makes one think, doesn't it?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I bet we see euthanized clinics in the near future to rid society of the inconvenience of our unwanted elderly... We can make it all sound good like saying “well they had a long good life, and so I deserve one too” or something along that lines.

What a mess we've made of society.....

Did you read this thread?? It's already happening!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess we're waiting for a post-birth abortion option. You know to the age of 6 or 8, parents can choose wether or not they are happy with their kid.....

Peace

[edit on 24-2-2010 by operation mindcrime]

new topics

join