It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandemic has not yet peaked, WHO experts advise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Pandemic has not yet peaked, WHO experts advise

www.comcast.net

WASHINGTON — The pandemic of H1N1 swine flu has not yet peaked, a committee of experts advised the World Health Organization on Tuesday.

"The committee advised that it was premature to conclude that all parts of the world have experienced peak transmission of the H1N1 pandemic influenza and that additional time and information was needed to provide expert advice on the status of the pandemic," WHO spokesman Gregory Hartl said by e-mail.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
News conference will take place tomorrow. It's not over yet! In SW Washington/Oregon area we have had many people getting sick again and they are flu symptoms. Maybe this is the start of round two.

Swine flu would give the media a break from the economy. I think this was all made up so if its coming back then it is on purpose and for a reason. How nice of them to let us know we are not done with this yet.

www.comcast.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Swine flu would give the media a break from the economy. I think this was all made up so if its coming back then it is on purpose and for a reason. How nice of them to let us know we are not done with this yet.

Swine flu is made up.

It gives the viewing audience something else to fear besides thier government check not showing up in the mail.

It's like a magicians trick. They tell them some made up bull about the economy improving and then shine a mirror in thier eyes and announce that swine flu is back, be afraid, be very afraid. Then they pause for a commercial break from thier corporate friends.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

By made up I meant manufactured. I guess I should have been more clear.

I still think this could be a real threat and wouldn't be surprised if round 2 is a tweaked version.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

By made up I meant manufactured. I guess I should have been more clear.

I still think this could be a real threat and wouldn't be surprised if round 2 is a tweaked version.

Oh I disagree I think swine flu doesn't actually exist.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So what did all those hundreds of thousands of people get sick with? I can understand saying it was a mild flu but saying it didn't exist seems silly.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So what did all those hundreds of thousands of people get sick with? I can understand saying it was a mild flu but saying it didn't exist seems silly.

I never saw any sick people.

Did you personally see any of the supposably infected?

I get sick to my stomach everytime I turn on the news media. I usually can only listen to a few moments of drival at a time, and it ussually ends up with me telling the the talking heads to STFU. Too bad they can't hear me scream obcenities at the radio or TV.

I heard a story about a military sniper who shot his TV.

I'll tell you I've personally seen more than a few strange things and situations as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

I get sick to my stomach everytime I turn on the news media. I usually can only listen to a few moments of drival at a time, and it ussually ends up with me telling the the talking heads to STFU. Too bad they can't hear me scream obcenities at the radio or TV.

I'll tell you I've personally seen more than a few strange things and situations as well.

Yes there was many people I work with who got sick and were confirmed cases. I was very sick and my doctor said I probably had it but because it was basically a normal flu he didn't worry much. He said that he was told not to bother testing anymore either.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Yes there was many people I work with who got sick and were confirmed cases. I was very sick and my doctor said I probably had it but because it was basically a normal flu he didn't worry much. He said that he was told not to bother testing anymore either.

Swine flu - normal flu who can know the difference?

It's a bullshi@ conconcoted story by the mass media / .GOV designed to move the sheep from the phamecutical isle to the check out isle.

new topics

top topics

join