It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Soap Box: I call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres the deal. I believe I will start some of my own Political madness.

Ive spent some time reading the various post in different forums. Ive noticed a sad trend.

Note this applies to most not all

I see a lot of great ideas and solutions but hear nothing but whining moaning and groaning.

Violence this
Peace that
OMG there coming

Can you believe politician X did Y
Liberty stolen
Haters
Fakers
Terrorist
Our goverment X
Corrupt little piggies did X
I want attention

Exotice alien shapeshifters wow (film at 1000)

WHine, whine, whine

AGH!!!!

There is so much I want to say. So I am going to let it come out at random and live streamed to he)).

Here's the deal. We are all getting screwed. Its all about power and the various levels we all seem to act. Put aside your notions of rights and responsibilties garbage.

They are illusions for the purpose of this I raise and call conversation

Your are free. Pure and simple.

Eleanor Roosevelt said it best

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

It applies to the bottom line of all the post and ideas here.

No one can take your freedom without your consent
watch this

Free will.... they cant take it with out your consent... So let me ask what did you sell your freedom for...

Well this covers the hand...

The madness in politics is from each of your own misunderstandings. Each time a decision is reached by those in power and out,they have all measured their hands like the best poker players in the world.

The ante....

Your freedom.

I dare you stand up where ever your at and yell at the top of your lungs the following

"I am free and always will be!"

The garbage of the power games end now. For those who had the courage to stand and actually yell that. Its the shot that can be heard around the world.

The Raise

I call

Did you ever watch the patriot? There is a scene I will paraphrase here

@ 3:16 lol

I ask only for two actions. It does not matter

example Excuse X- cant do it cause X
I am asking for you to do two things and make em count!

@peacers

I hear a lot of bs out of you. Hug this, nah make love to it (RW MOTY as TDs)

You believe that a peaceful demonstration or protest might accomplish something.

I call. I challenge you to organize first a protest, then again organize a second write in campaign any way you can. No matter what what country your in

www.youtube.com...

@the skeptics
Find those practicing things you know for a fact dont exist
Help them establish protocols to test and improve there weirdness

2nd- I have long wondered this- how come not a single one of you have turned your wonderful beautiful brains on the lies coming out of the various governments. Naill em both-

@practioners

Dont disappoint you know damn well what your two shots are!!!

@the psychics

use your abilities to do two things

Someone put it best. Solve an unsolved case

2- Win a huge amount of money-
before I hear a single complaint- donate all the winnings to charity or start your own for homeless cats of Siberia or Hawaii

it would be funny if the real psychics did this. The governemnts would not be able to do a lot of stuff why. your winning all the money...lol

@the cultist

your attempting to establish a power base with quackery. At least do something good with it.

Aid one children's hospital with your abilities to collect resources.

2- have everyone in your group do a pay it forward act

@the Christians

I do not know why I bother with you but its a challenge

Follow franklins advice-
write down all the truly christian virtues you know of

spend two weeks on each virtue practicing that virtue you lack focus on it. then at the end of the two weeks start the next one

2- would you please actually go to church and do it with actual enthusiasm. I forgot there is a catch do it for a month and your not allowed to tell anyone:

Where your going
Why your going

and during church say nothing to anyone, complete silence and let the spirit move you.

@liberals and conservatives

This is gonna be funny!!!

I want you talk with five people who have the completely opposite view then you do. The whole time you must make them think you sympathize with their views and never correct them. You must listen to every subject they bring up and listen no correction. If they start stopping you bring up a veiw designed to bring them out on a subject you find yourself completely the oposite.

When your done, go write in a journal all the negative things you noticed about these people. Its amazing how you will be able to recall so much detail.

2-Write the members of the opposite party. Pretend your one of their party and ask why they lied to you the constituent over matter X

What no guts, you should get an interesting answer.

@ po-pos/piggies and other barnyard terms for LE

I dare you to do this. I challenge you. I know you will never have the guts to serve and protect this way.

the next five times you have a suspect in custody or apprehending one, be especially anal about there civil rights! Suggest they request a lwayer.

SERVE and PROTECT

2- since I doubt you had the guts on the first one try the second for taste. Take your fork and bacon hunting. Thats right I call you out under serve and protect again and go find three corrupt cops and bust there @$$'s to where they cant go free.

Will continue!!!! running out of space

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
@ the mods

I have no clue where this part is coming from. How about a troll war....

Where were you during the great ats troll war

Now to finish where I was at

@USA haters

I would suggest walking up to a corner street and trust me you can ......

nononono must play nice

Find evidnece of the US government in some form doing the right thing. Five times is the requirement And talk about it for at least a week. This includes getting your buddies to do it as well.

(US GOVERNMENT BIG CHALLENGE)

2- Find an institution( say CPS, IRS, ECT)

LIST AT LEAST A HUNDRED CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITED IN YOUR AREA!

name the specific part of the government that has done it and list the crimes with specific evidence.....

@ the leaders here

With great influence comes great responsibility. With the ability to inspire (influence) you have an innate responsibility to lead.

Expand you sphere from here. Go forth into the real world and deeper into this and other corners of virtua. For the leader its simple Lead ten people to victory over something.

2-Create a legacy- dont worry the real leaders understand

So far nobody has called you it but you need to be woke up. If you where being the leaders youve shown the world would not be in its present condition. Yes the buck stops here.

@ the scientist

find a rival you dont like. Go and find the most far out fringe science thing you can. And call him out on his support for it.

After you run at least thirty experiments yourself each designed differently from the others

2- this youll never accomplish...

Create an original Idea, completely original. Yes even for you amateurs completely. Till you claim this sucess, no using the science says excuse or eny thing related to it unless you have had the original Idea

GTG I pretty much call. I doubt most of you will do anything at all except whine. I call..

Prove me wrong due what you can to end this whole set of madness.

GTG because this girl called and her husband left town earlier. She sent her best friend to come get me. Shes acting the way most of you and complaining. I ve explained a hundred times, I take my time in everything I do

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You're going to get us all killed by the CIA, talking like that...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Its ok her husbands an FBI agent.

It is what makes life worth living. Beautiful woman.

That is one thing that makes it all worth wild the one thing. The touch of a woman.

You leave a rose on the bed for when they wake up. They tire real easily. I should of stayed there, but Im taking enough risk as it is.

I call.

Verily Verily Verily I say unto you...

I will Lead from the front.

So I will endeavor to do At least one thing from each part on the list. It is my contribution to The political problems of the world and humanity as a whole.

@highly original
I may be able to gain access to a database that might interest you no problems... will see the next opportunity I get

As for them coming. Lets just say the agent wife is married to the same agent a friend reported a sex ring to and he covered it up for the locals.

I am cold hearted bastard.

@the agents on the site

If your his buddy he left town yesterday and you can call and tell him. She has beautiful long sandy brown hair and an athletic build.

www.youtube.com...

You want to know what funny you might want to check for the whole Dallas Areas. I called in a few players Ive known from my time in the navy. So far

The man -0

Team Ripcontrol- 13 (well fourteen but his wife sisters doesnt count)

You see. It seems that they forgot to cover their six. You work long hard hours stealing other people rights, freedoms and liberties....

Its only fair you be rewarded for your work. After all it all about the pursuit of happiness.

I can fight the good fight one battle at a time. Its like how you save the world. One soul at a time.

How do you demoralize the enemy. One soul at a time.

Of course I am willing to openly negotiate. Bust the sex ring and we call off the additional players. seems a few good men are also about to be getting in on the act.

Salutes the marines everywhere (Seimper Fi)

And they sure as He)) aint afraid of, how did he put it, "Badge wearing desk pushers" (Seems Command Sargent Major objects to crooked Feds)
(yes hes looking to score before he heads back to overseas, but wont say where???)

You see the funny thing is I call. I am putting my money where my mouth is what about you.

I still have to give that second shot. I will do my best to personally find something on this level.

They can trace this all they want, BTW. There called a known proxy server. You can easily substitute.

Did I forget any special label for people, IfI did mention it.

Till the mod banns me on this cheer. Till its freedom for all

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm with you Rip, ...... free till the end.

and if may be, a bitter, glorious, end.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Today's soap box topic

My fellow democrats ( i am registered as one still, born and bred, southern)

focused down to Corporations

Apparently there are a few misunderstandings on what is going on.

"Tax em more"
"They should pay more"
"This company did this!!!"

Reading list for discussion
www.amazon.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

follow the links on the individuals names and if you can find cheap copies of the books

en.wikipedia.org...
Follow as many of the links as you can to educate yourself!!!!

To the republicans/ conservatives you might find this interesting but odds are you know it already

Now for this lecture

Why you cant tax or punish major corporations-

X corp- taxed at new rate of twenty extra percent
or X corp fined 200 billion dollars

they will just pass the cost on to the public-
Get that through your head. Every act to add cost or get money comes right out of the pocket book of every american consumer

How do I know this-

Lets put the shoe on the other foot-

You own the company-
here comes the first mistake made

Your not the CEO most times- your a board member or chairmen- The CEO is merely an employee

Let this sink in it has multiple interpretations. Thats right the CEO and lower positions are all paid wage slaves

period no excptions- even the majority share holder who is CEO- yes may sit on board but has to come in everyday

Please give a little more time and words. Im trying to lead you to the understanding on how the play it.

Now back to our X-corp. You sit on the board and do not have to come in everyday. You make your money off the ownership of the stock not work. You took the risk now you get to live like rockstars.

So they fine your company. Raise the Taxes, oh well. Your bread and butter secured.

What happens? Well a few options occur

first move your investments to a more profitable location. I.E. you reinvest in a new company or other projects. That does mean the company closes. Without the capital, the company loses.

Or

well trim operations. this also mean we have to pass the dollar cost onto the customer. It raises the cost, but if its a need theyll pay it. Supply, law garbage ect...

Or

we will raise their personal taxes. yeah thatll get em

actually no it wont. I am of this on my own personal opinion, you try and get my money you gonna get jacked. Even those sitting here disagreeing will not send my exactly 1000 dollars for a good cause. (a stock purchase, I think its a great one- Arizona Beachfront Property Development LLC)

Well the rich have this. One they are very educated on tax laws and two they can afford the cpa's (the good ones) to aid in there own management of their money.

First they will cut their own personal cash they have on hand by re investing in other areas. Form new companies ect. They will find new LEGAL ways to hide their money or at least legally defer it.

This is the tricky part. I can see the light but my eyes are new.

They do not play the game by the same rules you are taught. To them its a completely different game they are very good at compared to their fellow americans. Your not going to get them that way.

Before you go off half lit dont down grade them. They have also lost a lot more money then you have ever made. They are the ones who put the cash up on the risk of new business. They are the driving forces providing money that enables business to operate.

To them its not about the money. Its a game they enjoy quite well. They know the rules. They educate themselves on the whole hog of business and can make those jumps.

Remember, now CEO's are employees not owners (the function). They can go enjoy life come back and there money is still working for them.

So to my fellow democrats.. (I know I have a lot more libertarian views) You can not tax the corporation or the rich. You are pretty much just taxing the workers at the bottom and middle of the rung.

So what can be done?

Simple two part program...

One lower government cost-
I propose the Iaccoca Act-

All elected officials are to be paid only ONE dollar a year. Period no mas no less.

Two remove as many taxes on products as can be done- Tax only once if you must.

I ask you to consider how many time your computer you are reading this on was taxed before you purchased or acquired it. From raw materials to retail.

Dont forget all the taxes for labor ect the whole way....

An honest man wont like the numbers I dont. Because at each phase the tax is passed on to the consumer as cost of business.

Thank you
Its my soap box and I call

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wouldnt you know it I got called no sooner do I post it and I get called ..

Beautiful friend tells me that the last crap makes no sense...

Looking dumbfounded, She explains whats it gonna do for them?

Mental note: be a lot more careful around her she smart....

oh got pinched for that...

Here is how the last post can help my fellow democrats...

When someone starts talking taxes, youll know they mean YOU...

Also, with the links and the books its the start of an education on money. The street version. Very accurate and failure just means your temporarily low on funds....

You must get into the mindset and use that with your continuing education. Build slowly, find various mentors, and always show me the money...

I.E. follow the money

Think how the person advising you is making money on it.

Now it dont mean your not gonna do business with them it just means your becoming the legendary american coyote.

Example given by Rk in RDPD- Is your house and investment for you?

Well he didnt exactly say it this way but I walked away with this.....

Define asset
puts money in your pocket

define liability
takes money out of your pocket

So a house depending on how its structured does this.

Asset-
well as time goes by x-

Liability-
Morgage
Lights
Gas
Water
Repairs
Taxes ( thank you uncle may I please have another)
Yard maintenance

am I forgetting anything...

But with rental properties
say total cost 500 a house/ unit

rent for 600

10 units equal a grand-
10 empty units cost 300(LLC TAKES loss, ect)

leave 700

now my house cost total

650-
I get extra 50 bucks

how the rich do it is quite this way... One investment pays for the rest....

Now how it applies to you...
Get street smart on money- find the definitions and meanings on your dime... Remember the MSM rule.. you may not realize it but it is what a lot of you are getting advice from... I am advocating becoming your own adviser, whats funny is you dont have to have an ivy league education you can do it on your own...

Who gets what for what-
Liabilities and assets

I am going out to smoke and hopefully i dont called again

new topics

top topics

join