It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

model rocketry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well i'm really interested in model rockets and i figure some others here on ATS have to be as well. the other day surfing though i found this: www.spacecad.com...

it's a really sophisticated, but still easy to use, program for designing model rockets. it has every available option you could possibly think of. enjoy!

EDIT: mispelled model in the title...

[Edited on 5/30/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thanks!

I've flown a few rockets in my time, and someday (about 5 years) when I get more time, I'll go back to it again. Always wanted to enter the Cochrans and the egglofts.

ST6

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I enjoy making model rockets, thanks for the link, I sure could use a program like this.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
My kids and I enjoy them also, we like to take them out on the ice in winter then we can find them when they come down. Be aware though that I saw on the news that they were going to ban them because they might be used by terrorist. I think the ban starts in June not sure.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have loved model rockets for many years now. I used to drive past the Estes factory on my way to dig petrified dinosaur bone. My little brother and I built a homemade bazooka once from modified Estes rockets. Darned rocket chased us down Cheyenne Canyon. That's gratitude for ya.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great software!

We mourn the phoenix!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
cool, sounds like a nice program to constructing rockets..

top topics

join