It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince (of all people!) warned us about bin laden?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It could well be Prince's voice to me.
Anyway, Bin Laden is held responsible for the bombings of American embassies in Africa in 1998. We were already "warned".

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Blood line scarifice video is pure lols..no substance just supposition.

No proof that it's Princes voice but even if it was; it was widely reported in the media that the perpetrators of the 1993 WTC bombing were members of Bin Ladens Al-Q.

I remember first seeing OBL's picture after the bombing in 93 so it's fair to determine that as the largest bombing on American soil , 6 years before this alleged clip; you can imagine it would influence anything he said..if he indeed say it .

The 1993 WTC bombing seems to be readily forgotten but I guess the fact it happened is an embarrasing example of overlooking the obvious threats in terms of 9/11.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Jukiodone]

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
April 21, 2016

Sorry to hear of Prince's passing today. The only song I really liked was "1999", but he was obviously adored by millions of people and still delivering powerful concerts, at age 57.

Prince's Death: www.tmz.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Have any of you ever went to a celebrity's house after he/she died? I see on CNN a lot of people milling about Prince's estate, but they're not doing anything. Just standing there. It looks like a strange thing to do...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
although not a 'fan' as such (apart from 'sign o the times', which i love), i know he was a brilliant musician and a great showman. r.i.p. to him

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: siahchi

Hi Siahchi!! From what I understand, TPTB do have to tell us what they are doing, and the reason is wierder. It has to do with our Mass Consciousness and Black Magic. I have a rough understanding, but basically our mass consciousness has power beyond belief, and TPTB use it as the source of their Power/Black Magic. I dont have a link for you, but David Wilcock touches on the subject.(i know most people disregard anything he says, but he is the only source i can think of right now.)
edit on 21-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join