It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince (of all people!) warned us about bin laden?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay, this is weirdness on a whole 'nother level. While looking up obscure videos on youtube, I came across this one, which has Prince (or the symbol formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince) warning the audience about bin laden while on world tour in 1999! The rest of the video is a lot of speculation if you ask me, albeit interesting speculation. Kinda makes sense if you ask yourself why entertainers from humble backrounds never go back to effect any meaningful change in their former communities. Who knows? But the whole video is worth watching for the Prince scene alone!

www.youtube.com...

Question: how do I embed the video directly on the page? I've tried several methods and none seem to work. What exactly is the youtube video number and where is it found?

[edit on 23-2-2010 by siahchi]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The video number is:

If you look in the browser... you'll see something that looks like:

(after the) www .youtube.com/watch?v=mtL-lmwnpJ0&feature=grec

------------------------------ the number is the xxxxxx AFTER the =

so in this case it'd be mtL-lmwnpJ0&feature=grec

(i think)

[edit on 23-2-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wow,

Please watch the video, i really dont know what to say. WTF is Prince doing with lyrics about "Osama bin laden getting ready to Bomb" in 1999. This isnt right, not at all...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
delete this

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Gave you a star, mostly because I think Prince is awesome.

Not sure about the whole theory about giving stars unknown info about world events. It would be hard to control most of them since they are usually ripped on drugs most of the time.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Reminds of a bio I found of Osama Bin Laden on youtube that doesn't mention 9/11 attacks. But it does make him look like a evil puppet, in other words, The presenter is demonizing Osama Bin Laden in making him look like's a big threat.
www.youtube.com...

Here's the link!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I dont think its a warning, its part of TPTB's method where the have to almost announce their evil plans, like in the fox X-files spin-off Lone Gunman predicted 9/11 fairly accurately. Look into the JayZ threads also, alot of information to digest. Keep an open mind, they want it closed.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the embed info help all! Has anyone been to any concerts where the star says something totally obscure and weird? Could be someone has leaked what this whole 2012 thing is going to be about! This makes me want to watch every Prince concert now!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So....

" all that glitters ain't Gold " = prediction of economic collapse

Purple Rain = The aliens that will invade are purple.

Pussy Control = Hilary will soon be President

I think I am getting the hang of this

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Osama was well known to our intelligence agencies and homeland defense way before the twin towers were hit and he was even mentioned in mainstream news in multiple countries prior to 9/11.

I see some people freaking out over this.

Ahhh...never mind...forget it.

Prince had magic powers.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Care to explain the card game predicting 9/11?
How bout the famous Image of the Simpsons displaying 9/11 on that flyer.
Or how about that tv series about how the govt had planned to crash planes into major US targets to blame on a ficticious enemy?
Or in the movie Matrix, Nep's passport expired 9/11/2001.
This way before 9/11 Magic? LOL.
As far as Osama, well, he's dead, so yeah he was the chosen scapegoat.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I see some people freaking out over this.

Ahhh...never mind...forget it.

Prince had magic powers.

Funny, I'd give you 5 stars if I could. =)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I've not seen the Simpsons image, the card game or the TV show, but as for Neo's passport, maybe the terrorists were fans of the Matrix films and chose that date to do the deed based on the passport date?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sure, there was plenty of warning if you knew where to look, and what you were looking for. I just think the fact that someone felt Prince should know years before it happened, and then Prince turns around and tells his massive audience who probably didn't care or understand, amazing. I'd have to agree with imeddieone4202003 that TPTB have some type of rule that they have to warn us before hand (btw if those jayz exposee's catchyour interest check out Professor Griff....www.youtube.com... ), look at the movie Wanted, when those people were injured, they would soak in a sort of waxy bath and completely healed the next day. Next thing you know i'm reading about an army scientist who developed a powder which he used to regrow his own finger over a short period of time, and then they discussed it on Oprah! All I can say in response to some of the other quotes is: @thedeadtruth I hope those Purple aliens aren't people eaters(you are hilarious!Pussy control...lmao) -and- doogle has a seriously scary avatar. Imagine waking up one night with that thing breathing over you....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I would love to see footage of this concert. Unfortunately I don't know if this is actually true or taken years later or if this is even Prince at all. S and F though.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ventian]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sorry but im a big prince fan. This is not his voice not at all, not in the slightest. It sounds more like the youtube commentators voice recorded through a crap mic with added effects. Princes voice is much higher pitched, listen back with this in mind and im sure you will arrive at the same conclusion if your not sure just youtube a prince interview on Youtube and play it alongside the clip posted.

My two pence ppl.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but that video is the product of an overimaginitive hip hop fan.

Allyah was a blood sacrafice ?? i would laugh, but its not funny, its not even logical, .... any of it. sorry.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003
WTF is Prince doing with lyrics about "Osama bin laden getting ready to Bomb" in 1999. This isnt right, not at all...

Technically it's not right. Bin Laden seems to have arranged to have planes flown into buildings. Not "bomb".

Also, that sure doesn't sound like Prince

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

Over-active imaginations in those interpreting "signs", and coincidence.

That was easy! Oh no, this is ATS, so it's all a fantastically complicated conspiracy with perfect secrecy, in order to achieve something strange and illogical. That makes much more sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join