It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to reveal evidence of Jundallah ties with US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Iran to reveal evidence of Jundallah ties with US

www.presstv.ir

Iranian security forces said he was at a US base in Afghanistan 24 hours before his capture and had a forged Afghan passport issued by the US in his possession when he was detained.

"Not only are we aware of the many crimes against humanity committed by (Rigi), but we also have more than enough evidence that this terrorist group was in fact acting on US orders," Mehmanparast said.

"This is a disgrace for a country which tries to portray itself as an avid supporter of human rights," he added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Man, Iranian intelligence is no joke, especially in their own backyard. When they say they're going to do something, they for real do it!
And I don't see why a terrorist wanted by Iran would travel around carefree like that. What a dunce.
If my country is going to hire terrorists, at least hire folks with more brains than that, geez..

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
REAL torture has resulted in this.
Iran captured a few of the groups members after the bombings in Shiraz and against the commanders.

They would have tortured them to high hell, and any one of them could have switched sides, and been a mole FOR Iran.

Thats how I think they got this guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The regime has said for years that it has evidence of London-based terrorists attacking Tehran and bombing mosques. I'm still waiting for all of the other evidence they say they have....................................................

..... so I'm not going to get excited over there latest claims.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Man, Iranian intelligence is no joke, especially in their own backyard. When they say they're going to do something, they for real do it!

Yeah they're so good that they claim CIA and MI5 are everywhere, and they never manage to catch them. That's only admitting their intelligence is rubbish, if we are to believe any of it.

Oh wait the BBC are now MI6, so Jon Leyne's double must be the one under watch guarded inside a Tehran hotel.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's funny how Iran captures their most wanted man in 5 months, but the U.S. can't capture Osama and its been about 9 years.

What a waste in taxpayers money!

But of course the U.S. never tried to capture Osama they fund his organizations and other terror groups instead to keep the war going!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
It's funny how Iran captures their most wanted man in 5 months, but the U.S. can't capture Osama and its been about 9 years.

What a waste in taxpayers money!

But of course the U.S. never tried to capture Osama they fund his organizations and other terror groups instead to keep the war going!

do you really think the US was after Osama at all??

The US captured the JFK's assassin the same day...but hey! at the end it was all just a cover up for much bigger interests....and I think this is what Iran is doing...catch someone to blame and link this person in any possible way to the US, Israel and any other country they could see as a threat.

This game has been played before...the US did the same thing.... linked Osama to Afghanistan and Iraq to later approve "national security" laws to control the American people and to justify an invasion to those countries, blow up everything we can to capture a single person, to test weapons, to train US and private soldiers on controlling entire populations and resources...and let Halliburton to reconstruct those contries and Bush's economy as well .

I think Iran is just proving they can play that game too.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I doubt this man is really one of Iran's most wanted in the same terms the US has most wanted lists. If I went to Iran, I'd be on their most wanted list just for speaking to a reformist.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well, Rigi gave his confession:

..."I said we didn't have any time for a meeting and if we do help them they should promise to give us aid. They said they would cooperate with us and will give me military equipment, arms and machine guns. They also promised to give us a base along the border with Afghanistan next to Iran."...

..."One of the CIA officers said that it was too difficult for us to attack Iran militarily, but we plan to give aid and support to all anti-Iran groups that have the capability to wage war and create difficulty for the Iranian (Islamic) system. They reached the conclusion that your organisation has the power to create difficulties for the Islamic Republic and they are prepared to give you training and/or any assistance that you would require, in terms of telecommunications security and procedures as well as other support, the Americans said they would be willing to provide it at an extensive level."

www.presstv.ir...

And here is the reaction from the Pentagon:

Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell said Thursday Iranian claims that the United States supported Sunni extremist groups like Jundallah were "nothing more than Iranian propaganda."

"Allegations that we played some role in creating or supporting Jundollah is just another false claim in a long list of ridiculous Iranian fabrications," Morrell said, adding that the leader of the Sunni Muslim rebel group was at a US military installation prior to being apprehended two days ago are absolutely false.

news.ino.com...

Rigi's may have given his confession under torture or blatant threats, but somehow I don't find his confession difficult to believe or ridiculous. The CIA has supported terrorist organisations in the past and allegations of cooperation between the USA and Jundallah are not new.

Here links to some sources:

Bush Authorizes New Covert Action Against Iran
blogs.abcnews.com...

Bush sanctions 'black ops' against Iran
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The article from the telepgraph was picked up by the International Institute of Security studies:
www.iiss.org...

CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009

More links can be found in the infobox from the YouTube video.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Gee what a suprise! I would have never guesses that the US government would ever support a terrorist organization! LOL Oh man I sound silly to myself saying that out loud..... Yeah no big suprise here.... Heap it up along with AL CIAda as another one of their propaganda tools. It is nice to see them get caught with their pants down though nothing will come from this...

new topics

top topics

join