It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEIGHBORLY GHOST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

NEIGHBORLY GHOST

www.unsolved.com

s it possible to bridge the gap between the living and the dead? In the small town of Ellerslie, Georgia, eight-year-old Heidi Wyrick apparently demonstrated the astounding ability to speak with the dead. It all began in February of 1989, just after Heidi’s family had moved to Ellerslie. According to Heidi, a man named “Con” appeared at the front door:

“He had white hair and he had a t-shirt on with blood all over it. And he had a bandage on his hand with blood on it.”

Dr. Roll meets with Heidi

Lisa Wyrick, Heidi’s mother, thought someone was trying to kidnap her dau
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
in the picture, Heidi recognized a man with a bandage on his arm and blood on his shirt. According to Catherine Ledford, Heidi had identified Catherine’s Uncle Lon:

“Lon lived here when he was a young man. He died in 1957 of cancer. And he lost his hand, I would say before he was 20-years-old in a cotton gin up here in Ellerslie.”

Heidi’s mother Lisa was now convinced that Heidi’s friends were not just figments of her imagination… they were actual dead people:

“When I found out… his name really wasn’t Con it was Lon, it scared me to death because I knew Heidi was really seeing something…”

For the next four years, Heidi continued to encounter the benevolent spirits of the two men—James Gordy and Lon Batchelor—both of whom had long been dead. Then in 1993, Heidi’s mother became pregnant. Not long after, an evil spirit came to visit. Lisa Wyrick remembered Heidi’s change in behavior:

“Heidi had never been scared of anything. She had never been scared of Con. She had never been scared of Mister Gordy. But when she saw the dark figure in our hallway, she was hysterical.”

According to Lisa, the new spirit became a frequent and sometimes violent guest:

“At first we had… talked about moving. But like I told him I said I don’t think it would be so good to move. Because wherever we go, she’s just got that gift… she’s going to see people from the past, or people that have been dead.”

On February 3, 1994, Heidi’s baby sister, Jordan, was born. Two weeks later, Lisa noticed that Heidi’s other-wordly visitations took a horrifying turn:

“She had just deep gashes down her face. And it terrified me. I didn’t know what it was. And I couldn’t imagine what could’ve scratched her that bad.

www.unsolved.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not breaking news. As this is the 2nd one of these you posted perhaps you can put it in the right forum next time?

new topics

join