It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible proof of human reptillian cross breeding?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
yes, i changed it out of panic. read my above post.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
unfortunately I don't see this as sign of cross breeding, however it is interesting that these "anomolies" if you will have become much more common place. we seem to be getting larger as a species. Everything from shoe size, to weight and hieght, to the average jaw and tooth size, to the average bra size (although it is debated as to how much is affected by plastic surgery). Eyes are evidently .3472 mms larger as an average. So if not cross breeding whats causing the change then?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well thankyou people, I sound like someone her age, and Im also an idiot.

Heres the deal,

1) I didnt know how old she was, and I dont know how you people know shes twelve.

2) If you had walked a mile in my shoes perhaps you would understand me for going off the handle. When you have to comfort a woman who has a child taken away from her, then please dont even try to go down that road.

3) When I was saying ID kill for a girl with a tounge like that, I ment it with tounge in cheek. Not some twelve yeard old, it was said as open words, intended to get a smile. Not flamed.

Im dissapointed, upset, and above all else disgusted that people here are even putting this down to younger girls. Its not my mind that needs looking at, I think it some of yours.

AND for the record.

My STATISTICS.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Im 27, IT Manager, work out lots, like nice girls and enjoy the sun. Past time hobies do include the PC, as here I am now. If IM WEIRD, what the hell are you lot doing here to critisise me.

If you knew how pissed I was at the moment, you might understand. I came here to post experiences of Alien Encounters which I did, posted a comment in a forum that was I regarded as harlmess fun, and now being condemmed as some fooking nut.

That Im pissed about...wouldnt you be?

Paul.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
seeing as how the problem has been taken care of in this thread nothing I posted is relevant anymore-although still entertaining. So that is why this post makes no sense to you new readers. However I do assure you new readers that something comical took place and that is why I am laughing.

ROFLMFAO

oh

Read down

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Lythium]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ALIENS & UFOs!!!!

Remain on topic!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes mate, rolled on the floor laughing. [edit] Perhaps I can do a demonstration.

AS for spelling, I was being polite, how about [edit].

Is that better?

Or pehaps you didnt understand the English. You can talk it can you not?

Iridium

[Edited on 5-30-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
According to several different "respectable" websites hormones put in our food are to blame. Evidently, the growth hormones used to make plumper animals for slaughter are slowly afecting us. While not causing a person to walk in one day 5' 9" and walk out 6' 0" it is believed these hormones are "re-wiring" us while in our mother's womb. Essentially this sets us up for everything from a larger size to faster development. As recent as a few months ago, several have blamed growth hormone treated proteins for irregularity of and early beginning of some young women's monthly cycle (as young as 7). Unfortunately, I cannot find anything more substantial than that and the claims are few and far inbetween. Although they all seem to be consistent with one another. Any thoughts?

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Lythium]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i know its been bought up many times before but it has been said about aliens breeding us for the feeding of there own species. all the same thats kind of scary lythium. i try my best to stay away from foods that contain to many additives. but it aint easy.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anybody know her age and email address?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm away for 24 hours and this forum blew up??? Never leaving the computer again!!!

LOCKED!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join