It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible proof of human reptillian cross breeding?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
she might deny it, but who knows!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
pffft.....uh.....no
there is no such thing as reptilian cross bred creatures................

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't know about cross breeding with reptilians, but her tongue sure is long!!

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by not_just_paranoid]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
An ongoing discussion of the Reptilian Menace has been the best kept secret on ATS, well that and the whole Ring business, but who's interested in that?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"My friends always said I had a long tounge and could make money with it"

HAHAHAHAHAHA, did nobody else find that side splittingly hilarious?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmm, no shes not alien or a hybrid,[edited]

Iridium

"Theres 10 kinds of people whom understand binary, those that do and those that don't"

[Edited on 5-30-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It is NOT proof of human/reptillian crossbreeding. IT IS PROOF OF HUMAN/GENE SIMMONS CROSSBREEDING.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iridium 90
Leave the poor girl alone, to be honest Id pay for a girl with a tounge like that

Um, she's twelve years old, and thanks for the "member statistics", my day is complete.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Um, she's twelve years old, and thanks for the "member statistics", my day is complete.

What the [edit] is that supposed to meen? Id said Id pay for a girl with a tounge like that,

You a freak>? Age seems to be a thing......if your thinking of younge girls chap go take a long hike over a bridge then jump off.

Iridium

"Theres 10 kind of people whom understand binary, those that do and those that don;t"

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
[edit], people like that make me so [edit] angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what, lets do dinner, promise, you will be wearing what your eating, [edit].

I cannot believe hes just brought this up, hes essentially calling me a pedophile.

Im boiling,,,,,,,really boiling. If theres one thing I hate, I cannot stand people abusing kids, let alone being put in the bracket of oggling them.

CHAP, you have just crossed the line, Im sick, and horrified at your statement. Either call it back, or I will report you.

Iridium.
"Theres 10 kind of people whom understand binary, those that do and those that don;t"

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
AND do you know why IM so pissed with this????????? Because a younge girl got raped and killed in my street, by some [edit] sicko, thats now locked away, yet will be relesaed in 18 months!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that make me feel with relatives that are younge girls????? NOT Very well.

So dont EVER say these things, because you dont know what your talking about. AND if YOU do, then you need putting behind bars, or sitting on a chair that cooks you.

Im appalled...disguested....and most of all, frightended that people like you are out there.

Iridium

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wasn't that your post iridium 90?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Iridium 90. calm down its ok. no one thinks anything like that its just a bit of fun. anyway look again she,s aged. it was an old photo.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
seeing as how the problem has been taken care of in this thread nothing I posted is relevant anymore-although still entertaining. So that is why this post makes no sense to you new readers.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Lythium]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Iridium 90. calm down its ok. no one thinks anything like that its just a bit of fun. anyway look again she,s aged. it was an old photo.

Sorry to see the attempt to appease the foul mouthed, and foul minded I90, but the truth remains the same she's twelve, which means that I90, your comments were and are base and without merit (translation for I90: crude and dumb). Kode it's disappointing to see someone alter the integrity of their post, even if it's a joke, credibility is thin around here without adding to it.

Profanity: crutch of the ignorant, dull sword of the illiterate.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I got outta his statement he would like a girl with a long tounge not a 12 yr old, your looking to deep dude. I wish my wife had a tounge like that too!!... Shes 35 so dont yell at me =)

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
seeing as how the problem has been taken care of in this thread nothing I posted is relevant anymore-although still entertaining. So that is why this post makes no sense to you new readers.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Lythium]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i stand guilty as charged. i just didnt want this thread ending up about morals. and im sure when Iridium 90 said he,d pay for a girl like that, he meant one of a legal age. i didnt bargin on it going this way!!! Lythium is right she is now 15. but the record has been broken since by steven taylor of coventry england with a tongue as long as 9.4. could this sudden serge in long tongued humans be proof?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Please,
It's time to close this thread!
CS

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Done!

[Edited on 5/30/2004 by CommonSense]

new topics

top topics