It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to verify the will of the peoples vote...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How does ATS members think we can verify the vote in America during the up coming 2010 - 2012 elections to verify the will of the people is being carried out
instead of the sneaky white shoe folks taking over and giving us another Bush or Obama...
I think we need a structured system where one can check to make sure his or her vote counted. and the vote cast is the vote casted. I think we need to also have a system where a person can claim his or her vote. and from the claimed votes draw a random 3% or so what ever is required. its do able...
and remember all it takes for evil to suceed is for good men to do nothing...

video.google.com...

Ha, my friend suggest we hire billy jack for president and every other
hollywood good guy to go to washington and tell them to get Conan on their old frail asses. you know give them a get out of jail free card for 2 years. hey, anyone know a hollywood producer.. I smell a movie here.
Hollywood Goes Political, Patriotism against Fascism, ah~ good guys go to Washington, white hats -vs- white shoes... ha ha ha

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The best answer is also the most spooky answer.

Register people by their genetic imprint...DNA samples for registered voters...then you know there is no voter fraud and the moment someone dies, remove their DNA imprint from the central database...

would be flawless...but of course you got the spooky factor of big brother having on file the DNA of every citizen...not sure why that would worry people, but it does.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
not sure why that would worry people, but it does.

For the simple reason that it's none of their business.

Still imo short of what saturnfx suggests I don't think it can be done. You can vote all you want and get as many people to vote with you all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that the government, the nwo, or whoever can simply say that whoever they want in office got the most votes. Most people would just shrug and say oh well, there's always next election. The few who think the vote was rigged will be received with the usual rolling eyes and ridicule. Another election will be stolen and nobody will care because HEY DUDE! did you hear what *insert celebrity here* is up to these days? Daaaamn

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Raverous]

join