It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really weird theory about Sarah Palin and a fake "Trig"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm passing this along without an opinion, but it sure looks odd.
The Immoral Minority: A Tale of Two Babies

There have been longstanding rumors of a baby swap or faked pregnancy, but this appears to be photographic evidence of a "prop" baby used by Sarah Palin at some point in the last year and a half.

[Mod edit to fix link]

[edit on 2/23/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Check your link, couldn't get it to work.
regards

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
theimmoralminority.blogspot.com...

Hi sorry to jump in but is this the link you meant?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why would anyone do that?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Why would anyone do that?
reply to post by genius/idoit

Come on now, this is ATS.

It's kinda gauranteed that nutty stuff pops up. A lot.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The question isn't why would they, it's why WOULDN'T they.

I dont know though...assuming all of the pictures were what they were supposed to be, the blog has some interesting points..

but it is just a blog. There needs to be more looked into this before anyone really jumps on this train.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me. Everything i see on TV these days seems to be lies...it's all theatrics IMO.
What sick freaks we have lording over us!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What sick freaks we have that keep dragging a political figures child into the discussion when they cannot seem to find any other dirt to dig up.

The minor children of political figures should be off limits - period.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I remember posting about this shortly after Palin was chosen as McCain's VP. At that time, I said, "Does the phrase "Let's see the Birth Certificate" mean anything to anyone?"

This was the source I used. More suspicious pictures are there.

The Moderate Voice

My thought at the time was that Sarah was going to pretend that Bristol's baby was hers (Bristol was taken out of school for half the year) and then for some reason, Sarah decided she needed a baby sooner... so she had this baby in April. Very strange...

expat2368 - This IS about Sarah Palin. No one is ragging on the baby. It's all about Palin lying and fabricating a baby for political reasons... It's about HER, not the baby.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks to The Teller for fixing my bad link.

There's a fair amount of smoke here, but is there fire? Does anyone really care? Sarah Palin's political career is over anyway.

And as for anyone "dragging a minor child" into it, please note the candidate herself did that at virtually every campaign appearance. As has been well established, the press is allowed in after a candidate invites them -- remember Gary Hart?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As I don't have any expertise in ears, I will rely entirely on the professionals opinions. I have no doubts that this kind of story will be submerged into obscure news, or hoisted to such dis-credibility as bat boy. We will either never hear about this story, or another name will be attached to it.

Truther, birther, and the likes.. I guess I'm an Earer now.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
Truther, birther, and the likes.. I guess I'm an Earer now.

I was wondering what the "movement" should be called. Perhaps Triggers?

Sarah Palin's Lies

I've been investigating this for nearly a month now, and I cannot say that I know for sure what happened in Palmer Alaska on April 18th 2008. But as a medical professional who has spent much of my life around childbearing women I can state this with confidence: Her birth story is utterly absurd, a tale of an implausible series of ridiculous choices. If you want to call it "a lie," be my guest.

No 44 year old woman, pregnant for the fifth time with a special-needs child would make the decisions she made, and no doctor would support them. She traveled out of state during the 35th week of her pregnancy. After experiencing premature rupture of membranes and some contractions, she waited nearly ten hours to give a speech then traveled nearly twelve hours more, taking two separate flights both of which had flight times of around four hours, with a layover of approximately two hours in between.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Doesn't surprise me. Everything i see on TV these days seems to be lies...it's all theatrics IMO.

At least the new aesthetic, I guess you'd call it 'persona silk screen' is more pleasing to the eye.

I've never seen the news casters so toned, tanned, and healthy.

Seriously, though, that's false advertisement.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

i thought governments were gods translators?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of it, but she looked far more pregnant in the first to pics than I ever did at 9 months preggo. I was one of those women whose pregnancy just never showed. As far as the other pics, I would have to know weather those picture really were supposed to be Trig or not. I just didn't get the felling they were supposed to be him, by looking at them.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
What sick freaks we have that keep dragging a political figures child into the discussion when they cannot seem to find any other dirt to dig up.

The minor children of political figures should be off limits - period.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by expat2368]

The moment a politician uses their children as props and reasons to vote for them, they become targets. That is how it works. If she cares about her children so much, she would not have made them campaign hinge-points.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Peel

She can clear this all up by producing Trig's birth certificate. Not his birth record but his birth certificate.

top topics

join