It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece: Basically a bank run is in full progress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
UK ABOUT TO FOLLOW IN CRASH

Leading investor gives the Pound just weeks before it goes into a tailspin...

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good, finally the UK will get what it deserves.....

Maybe then they will not have the resources to go out and steal the resources from another region (South America).

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bahb3

yes because Argentina capturing an island that is against islanders wishes who want to remain british is a great idea

Perhaps the people of Australia should all go back to Britain too. Oh and dont forget Hawaii, America should give them back their island aswell.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is just another scare that will be patched up shortly. Greece will be saved just like the American banks were saved. They hold off as long as they can so they can maximize their profits once the rescue is in place. This is the ugly side of capitalism.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Though I do agree that Greece will probably be bailed out, but what about the rest? Portugal, Spain, Italy and Ireland are all in a mess and there's probably more I don't know about.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
New bailout hypothesized

www.businessinsider.com...

"According to the WSJ, French and German leaders are close to finalizing the details of a $30 billion bailout for Greece."

===

And just *WHAT* do we expect this ONE MORE band-aid solution to provide in the long term?

Nothing - again.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristIsHere
Do you think, and this is just what i think, that maybe the Illuminati caused the collapse in Greece to see what effects it would have so that they could get prepared in doing it to America? You know like maybe they were doing a "trial run" to see what would happen. So they can prepare... I'm just saying. Think outside the box =D

The powers that be, PTB, gave financing to the Greeks, knowing that they would fail. Then the PTB shorted the very debt instruments that they issued to the Greeks, and made money on the demise of the Greeks. Always follow the money. it will tell you what is really going on, not what the main stream media is reporting.

as time goes on, you will see countries fall, one by one, and in the end, here comes your friends at the world bank, or the IMF, or the Fed. They will then offer assistance to solve the problems that they caused in the first place. What a deal. When you deal with the devil, you get burned. And everyone is getting a little charred right now.

Everything is rigged guys. We are just unwitting pawns in the game. Control is the final aim, and you can already see that happening every day. Total control of our lives. As things get worse, citizens will cry for our rulers to save us---and they will. They had all this figued out a long time ago. Remeber, it's all about control, and there are no coincidences. Have a great day while you can......

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bahb3
Good, finally the UK will get what it deserves.....

Maybe then they will not have the resources to go out and steal the resources from another region (South America).

Who is currently on a crusade in the Middle East for oil? USA?

Why we're following I have no idea...

Back on toipic...

Germany wants the rest of the EU to bail out Greece but will not put up the cash itself. HYPOCRITES! We should have never kicked out Hitler!
(I've no probs with the Germans in general - only the idiot beureaucrats).

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Looks like 2011 is the begining of the chaos years...
Will US be next soon..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join