It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Arrivals' Vid Series Its a Crack... A Drop Down the Rabbit Hole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's right. For those who understand that social reality is a construct, an illusion, this video series represents a crack in the fabric of reality if one musters the courage to fully examine and find an entrance to the Underground Stream. Where, if you're lucky enough to fall in, will be quite a ride for those who search for truth.

Be aware that it's a long but fruitful watch and the symbolism will impact on your psyche in some way after the grueling march. Watching requires an open mind, some intelligence, and a brief knowledge of history. For example: know that it's only Occult because it's hidden from your view, but never from the eyes of those who can see.

History is rife with examples of the battle between Good & Evil, Light and Dark, and the literature leading up to both World Wars is filled with classic thoughts... but all lost after WW2, at least to the Masses. But not to the Power Elite who know the truth of History. Thousands of years worth.

I particularly resonated with themes about organized religion being infiltrated over the long history of the Battles (which explains much); and the influence of modern media (ditto). And, that the machines have already won, unfortunately.

This video can take One "down the rabbit hole" and those with a thought(s) please pop down the Rabbit Hole and tell others if you find anything.

Thanks.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Brown Bear]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What is the video series? Is it something on television that's popular nowadays or i it something i can find on youtube? Can you provide some links, please?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

I'll look up, but EZ to find google and YouTube. I saw it first on ATS. It's a series of video segments #1-52 parts. #2 has the George Carlin comedy routine, probably the last laugh you'll have for the duration. The whole thing takes 24 hours or more to watch and I started at #1 and went in sequence so as not to miss anything. It's great stuff for anyone seeking expanded consciousness and also some insight into what's been historically "real" in the world.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

24 hours to watch?
Yeah you sure did watch the whole thing.

It's actually only about 4 and a half hours long. I'm sick and tired of the stupidity being paraded around here as "all knowing".

Get your facts straight, especially if your going to dissuade someone from something.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Cool, ill check it out then. I love George Carlin.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It sounds from what you're saying that part of what the series asserts is that the battle between good and evil is part of what makes up the real reality of the world, so to speak. Is this accurate? Is this something the series asserts?

Because that is quite simply not true. The good/evil distinction is a part of the constructed reality, to keep us fighting the "right" people, who are actually the ones we shouldn't be... Oh, yes, there are wrong things, but there is no good-evil, nothing is black-and-white, it's quite a colorful universe. Red is a different kind of right-or-wrong than purple.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Well BaBa, I suggest you get started because it'll still take you as long as everybody else, in human hours. And if you're tired then go back to sleep.
We'll wake you next time around. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
It sounds from what you're saying that part of what the series asserts is that the battle between good and evil is part of what makes up the real reality of the world, so to speak. Is this accurate? Is this something the series asserts?

Because that is quite simply not true. The good/evil distinction is a part of the constructed reality, to keep us fighting the "right" people, who are actually the ones we shouldn't be... Oh, yes, there are wrong things, but there is no good-evil, nothing is black-and-white, it's quite a colorful universe. Red is a different kind of right-or-wrong than purple.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying... only those two Poles represent Light and Darkness, the Eternal battle. Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter but it's likely that anyone unable to tell the difference between Good and Evil (not in the social sense) will be washed away to the dark side very quickly in any true Spiritual encounters, and all the while believing they're doing "good." Beyond that I can't say anything about colors.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams

24 hours to watch?
Yeah you sure did watch the whole thing.

It's actually only about 4 and a half hours long. I'm sick and tired of the stupidity being paraded around here as "all knowing".

Get your facts straight, especially if your going to dissuade someone from something.

Yes, of course you are sick... sickness unto death, or perhaps not alive at all, merely one of the living dead.

And of course you're tired... it's hard work when you awaken long enough to shoot your mouth off... better that you just go back to sleep. At least then you'll know what you're doing.

I too am somewhat uncomfortable with stupidity although I find much of it on ATS and I thank you for producing some on demand. This thread was intended as an intellectual pursuit.

Go back and watch the whole video series and stop interferring with your betters.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I already watched the whole series kid.
Come on your a joke. If your going to try and act like on the high and mighty types on here, you might need to learn how to shoot people down. You just made yourself look stupid. I already have watched the videos thank you come again.

tell me how 52, ten minute sections equals 24 hours long.
Your the one who hasnt watched it all.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE, like i said your a joke.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I found this series interesting. The parts about how the mainstream media controls us all and tells us how we should feel I already knew about. Also the one section about being a complete human and balancing out your chakras was pretty cool too and I have started taking care of my body mind and soul as I should have. I liked the sections on islam as well, I always took an interest in Islam even as a young kid and now I believe in it more then ever even though I don't go to a mosque or anything I still hold god close to my heart now. And remember the false messiah can't go to Mecca or medina. All in all mad props to the producers of this vid series.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with your efforts at projecting ignorance. Good work and keep it up. Many find it amusing and know that your words drip with death. I've always marveled at the lengths the living dead go to pretend they're neither asleep nor stupid. Too bad that same energy isn't used for Self discovery.

The series is interesting and addictive and I couldn't stop watching over a weekend and neither should anyone else who hopes to understand the real powers that be, and the battle between Light and Dark that has dominated our world since long before Denial and Ignorance became so popular with the uneducated.

This vid series should be buzzed-up to the max, but there's damn little response and that's the pity with Truth, but quite planned I believe, as news of the real battles have been suppressed from common knowledge since WW2 because of its power to subvert the Masses.

The series looks a little like Muslim propaganda for those mired in politics and I almost didn't watch it because of the Koran titles and that would have been a big mistake. Watching takes real courage and some depth of thought and knowledge and after a few hours I couldn't stop watching over most of a weekend Whew, can't get enough of the truth.

As for the study of New-age Metaphysics... ever notice that the field is dominated by women? Or that the point is selling stuff, from books to seminars to feel good BS? If you're seeking for Truth, better to go with the Old Masters, Mystery School procedures, and Greek philosophy.

There are NO shortcuts but the shortest distance between two important points is this video series. It's spot-on IMO but not for the weak of mind and Heart. And the point that most major religions have been compromised by quislings over written history goes far to explain much and is nothing short of brilliant.

Also, I haven't been able to partake in the Opiate of the Masses without thinking about the Truths exposed in 'The Arrivals.' Hard hitting stuff but as I've said often, the war is over and the machines have already won, at least temporarily.

Check out "the Arrivals NWO" and research threads on ATS over the past year for more insight. Anyone who can figure out this puzzle will advance light years in understanding but it's not easy because of ingrained and institution ignorance (school).

Good Luck and Go with God (the Light).

signature

top topics

join