It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new avatar and some other custom pictures/avatars - let me know what you all think!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This first one is a custom picture of Milla Jovovich, she played Alice in "Resident Evil" the movie. It's my new avatar (obviously) but this is the full size picture and the small size in the avatar doesn't do it justice.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d85f0aa979b.jpg[/atsimg]

This is one of my favorites, it's simple but beautiful. It's a custom picture of Yvonne Strahovski (she plays Sarah on the hit tv show "Chuck" and damn she is looking good!) (my old avatar which got me a lot of U2U's lol)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16e6a7a4adb2.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a sweet - yet simple - meditation related background. I hope some of you appreciate the simplicity yet the creativity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a84aef59a9b.jpg[/atsimg]

This next custom background I call "Final Ascension"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e3809817a6f.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the above image with an added quote that I like which goes well with the photo, this was also a previous avatar of mine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54d99c140a1c.jpg[/atsimg]

I am taking requests for backgrounds, simply either give me a basic idea of what you would like, or supply me with the image(s) you'd like used and I can pull something together for you.

Feel free to use my backgrounds as you please, but give credit if you are going to use/share somewhere else or on this site please, thank you.

What do you guys think? All comments welcome - don't worry about criticizing me I lost my photoshop skills from lack of use and just started back up again. But I'm hoping I'm starting to get some of my skills back; is that wishful thinking?

-highlyoriginal

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
nevermind
2nd line

[edit on 23-2-2010 by highlyoriginal]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

More Milla, less other stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well I'm glad you like it, because I love it myself

I have a lot of pictures of Milla Jovovich to work with, the one in the OP I actually made from scratch - literally. The body is hers, but from a different picture than the face. Her face in the picture is beautiful and vibrant which is why I chose it to intertwine with the hot body shot.

Any requests of certain women other than Milla? I'm always up for someone new, and I really don't like doing the every day celebs, as you can see I pick women that aren't commonly shown since it draws more attention and usually there is some good pictures to work with that are unknown to most people.

Let me know people! And Signals if you want a picture made let made let me know.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Have a thing for the ladies I see

I like it though. I'm all for site-integration so I've focused on my custom background to make it pop a bit. I must say avatar capabilities on this site or so far superior to other forums.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I will be honest I didn't care for any of the but the meditation. That one was pleasing to the eyes of lys.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
Have a thing for the ladies I see

I like it though. I'm all for site-integration so I've focused on my custom background to make it pop a bit. I must say avatar capabilities on this site or so far superior to other forums.

Yes definitely have a thing for the ladies, ha and I completely agree, I love a lot of the avatars on this site, some of them are simply amazing.

Originally posted by Lysergic
I will be honest I didn't care for any of the but the meditation. That one was pleasing to the eyes of lys.

Thanks for the honesty. In my defense, I did stop using photoshop for a long time and have just started to get back into it. Also, the pictures I've included in this thread were just basic editing, nothing special - other than the top picture (my current avatar) which I spent a lot of time on because I wanted to make it look just as I wanted to. I personally think it's beautiful and I love how Milla's face is so clear and her beauty is just popping out at you.

If anyone has some good ideas for something new to make please share, it doesn't have to be a request, I'm all for ideas. Also, if anyone has any sort of specific tutorials they think may help me sharpen my skills please share, but just to let you all know I have some very good websites with amazing tutorials already, but as you have seen some images I've made maybe someone can recommend what area(s) I should focus on and what I can do to improve those skills.

Thanks for the comments, keep them coming

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The final ascension one is pretty cool, I like the colours and effect of it

top topics

join