It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student says assignment was inappropriate (Write about selling soul to Devil)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TLomon

That is because younger people have been taught nothing but demonology by the establishment since your dawn in this world, and you took it in like a newborn to a mother. Even many people who don't kill, they lie to people and intentionally harm their feelings.

Do you know how much my soul is crying silently at night? Do you know how much I am outrageously sad by these turn of events in society? Every person under 20 that I see in public is a demoralized zombie cell phone walker who ignores every single being of nature around them, they are so bored with the world at every moment of every activity that they have to look down at stare at their cell phone while doing it, without any thought of multi-tasking, simply as if they are just bored. Driving the car - bored look down at your phone. Helping your children - bored look down. Eating with friends - bored look down. Walking in the street - Nope, you are just looking down because you are antisocial and you have no morals - disgusting and pitiful. You have not heard of an act such as giving. You admittedly have no patience. Anytime a person ventures anywhere out in society today will see that collaboratively, no values exist, just a selfish egotistical desire to stand on the head of whoever you encounter along the way - very carnal.

Our Youtube should be Teaching America. I don't ever watch the History channel on Youtube, but today this company attached with Google "Recommended" a video to me that had a huge picture of Satan right in front of my face when I signed in.

I hate this damn foul dishonest leach driven society and I hate so much desperately that you people don't look beyond what is given to you and jammed in your face - you don't study American history. You are entrenched in your small idiot video clips of people trying to gain attention and do funny things, but they are cartoons and adults acting like children. There is no way to gain any real knowledge unless you read publishing Before the year 2000. None of you do it, so you will never understand what America was built upon while you let these demonic occult.... I hate them with a passion, you let them poison you. Now you have no values and you have no understanding of the spiritual truth - religion has also lied to you tremendously. I know for one that it takes 20 years of study after you accept the fact you are being lied to and manipulated to where you can understand any of what real spiritual truth is. For so many darn years, society looked up to a wall of occult dishonesty, and they did whatever it told them, this was Rome aspiring for world dominance, they sought to control the world through religion and I hate every single darn thing they said and did for the next 2,000 years, and now they are Rampant!

Everything has a reason and some of you love the idea of causing harm because you have been influenced by evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   
hey there!!!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join