It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Social Engineering] AC Transit Bus Fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
(If anything watch the first and last ones, the second and third are meh)

AC transit fight.

Interview with Tom.

Interview with Michael.

Oddly titled, "AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT (the clip you didnt see)". It really is, the clip you MUST see.

When I first saw the fight, my gut opinion is that Tom did instigate a racial backlash intentionally with his comments trying to provoke Michael. Michael allowed himself to be further instigated by whoever is on the video camera[1]. In the video Tom says he wants the shoes shined for a funeral.[2] Then we see two adults over >=50 years of age acting like children over WORDS. Tom storms off the bus, queue the last video in the last to see what happens next.

I think it's a shame to exploit this incident for humor, meme, profit or anything now seeing the last video in the list. Because either it's what I'm about to bring up next, or the man has serious mental deficiencies and is dealing with the loss of his mother. And the radio network needs to stop exploiting this man for profit.

Please reference enclosed picture before continuing.

We see doghousefm is seeking to exploit the racial tension and even attempt to televise a rematch fight sparking further ethnic tension in an already troubled times. My belief is that this is either Bum Fights EVOLVED or a social engineering campaign to attempt to re-ignite the race wars online to further distract people from real CHANGE OCCURRING NOW.

[1] Does anyone else think the camera quality is...
1. Above par for a cellphone camera, even for higher MP ones, it's not extremely pixelated, grainy, no low-fps. It almost looks as if it was a cropped video from a prosumer hd video camera and then encoded to add a couple sharp lines and digitized effects. It seems like the original source is very high quality for spur of the moment.
2. We aren't seeing the full beginning of the video which would illuminate us to what sparked the fight. The camera isn't turned on then aimed up at our two participants. It's turned on already pointing at them. Which leads me to believe we are missing what actually started the fight. Or the camera was turned on knowing what was about to take place.

[2] In Toms video response, we found out Tom's mother passed away. The radio host said he payed to send Tom home for it. From the first video Tom already said he was leaving. So is this a second funeral? Also in Tom's video response before they mention his mothers funeral and it being paid for. He already hinted he was leaving and would have to come back in a few months to have the rematch. So Tom was already leaving for a funeral not expecting to be back for a few months, before we find out his mother passed away and it's offered to be paid for.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
man, why are u doing this

if you watch all the videos, you will notice that michael seems a not crazy guy and he said tom was crazy, that the cops told him

so it must be true, since tom said a lot of crazy things like michael is a murderer, michaels girl stole his money and a lot of other things

so, I dont think a discussion is needed ... tom do have mental problems, and he needs help

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man, why are u doing this

if you watch all the videos, you will notice that michael seems a not crazy guy and he said tom was crazy, that the cops told him

so it must be true, since tom said a lot of crazy things like michael is a murderer, michaels girl stole his money and a lot of other things

so, I dont think a discussion is needed ... tom do have mental problems, and he needs help

I'm not focusing on the event. It's more of a mock-conspiracy joke (which may or may not be true). About how this tragic incident has invaded this persons life seeking to exploit it for profit in a time where if we don't stand up and speak out against things like this you will begin seeing things far worse than bum fights with the economic climate.

We don't need Jewish people vs Muslims, Blacks vs Whites, and Whites vs Hispanics (illegals). And everyone against everyone over being against the government.

Society as a whole needs to stand up and say, this is inappropriate. Stop encouraging this behavior and exploitation. Otherwise as I said, all the us vs them fights will only start to rise.

And it speaks for itself about how society is currently reacting to the economic growth we have!...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown
I agree, this is no different from bloodthirsty crowds watching Christians being eaten by wild animals in some ancient Roman stadium.

Stuff like this only inflames racial tension which both parties were at fault but anyway, as much as people want to say it's not racism, that it's just some thug getting his ass handed to him by a crazy vietnam vet, there are others who turn it into a racial issue and the PTB are lovin' it.

While the world is being dismantled and remade into the elite's image, people are arguing over the black/white aspect of it.

Perfect distraction, watch the right hand while the left hand robs you blind, or vice versa.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hahaha... ya and a radio station cashed in on this incident. It's just sad that a radio station would want to cash in on something like this.

It looks like more garbage on the radio and media and the internet. Yet it was about racial crap. So it's just sad how they exploit such a thing. Seems like people like to watch people fight about racism events. Now from bum fights to now racial fights. Whats next?

No wounder people get dumber by the minute because they see this trash on tv,internet,media outlets.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
KUDOS to the OP. Star & Flag.

You've done truly critical thinking here, and an excellent analysis.

I am truly of the mind that there is much more to this incident than what initially appears. There is more to the story. I stated on another thread about this incident that both of these guys look like they have been influenced, or are otherwise under the active (for lack of a better word) control of something other than their own faculties.

Again, excellent work.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Yep well done. A friend and myself started thinking this was some engineered black op to stir the racial tensions (again).

The comments on the youtube channels are beyond disgusting - hopefully most people see through this.

ENGINEERED to provoke division - DO NOT fall for this PLOY.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was reminded of a scene from a Val Kilmer, Cuba Gooding Jr., Michael Ironsides STV movie. Hardwired.

In one scene, a homeless black man visits someone who just had the figurative mark of the beast installed in his head. (Some Jewish scholars will tell you the whole name of YHWH or mark of the Beast on your forehead literally meant, within your thoughts).

So this black homeless man would visit this person at key moments as he's figuring out what was placed inside his head. In the end of the movie you find out the black guy was a virtual avatar being projected into the mans head. And he was really just an actor doing a job that was designed to manipulate this individual. And when he is exposed, he is a well spoken individual.

So as I saw both interviews, I couldn't escape the notion that *just* enough was left out to leave you guessing as to either side of what happened. And we make subjective, biased stances on what took place. Especially after reading:

Media Manipulation Illusion Example
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We clearly take from a situation or scene what we most want to identify with at a subconscious or even conscious level.

Neither individual is in the right here. Both were wrong in their actions, why justify the scope of just how wrong any further than simply acknowledging it was wrong and shouldn't have been done. Why make it anymore than a life lesson.

1. You shouldn't talk #, to anyone. Period, because people always have free-will. However you have the right to, exercise it with caution in respect to others.

2. When you attempt to put your hands on someone, regardless of what was being SAID. They then have a right to defense.

- Stop making it about something more than it is! Damn internet -.-

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
man

there is a crazy guy trying to fight, a black guy thinking he is being humiliated, I mean, there are not much to discuss

but people around the world saw it as an old man beating up a young punk, and thats why this video got so popular

nobody knows the real background of those guys, if they knew, nobody would talk like they are doing

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I used to see these types of things all the time on BART. (BART is the subway system in the San Francisco Bay Area.) The only difference between this scrap and the thousands of fights that happen on public transit every day is that this one got onto the internet and has a surprise ending of the old White man beating up the young-looking Black guy.

new topics

top topics

join