It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien description??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have been confronted by certain "things" during meditations, and for the most part, they are familiar, comforting, and extremely "enlightening." Sometimes, though, there is an "uneasiness" that I can't pinpoint, and the enegry in the room changes... it gets heavier. That's when I consciously ban the entity. I tell it that it is not welcome here, and that it must leave. Once, I even heard a "knocking," like something asking to be let in. I don't allow it. I've become quite good at following my intuition, and it's never let me down.

I have had a couple of dreams of the typical "greys," and though I am filled with an eerie dread, I do not fear it. Once one peered at me through a window, but I told it with a chuckle, "you're not coming in," and it left. Another time, I was outside when one tried to grab me, but when I became angry and fought it, it scurried away into the woods. If, in fact, these are not mere "dreams," then I am convinced that these things can hold no power over anyone who does not let them (just as the bible and other religious/spiritual texts say).

I've never checked for strange markings, because I never thought I was "abducted." But, the more I learned about these things, the more I thought...well, maybe that's what's been going on all my life, and I just never accepted it. Once I was open to the possibility, the more details and dreams I would remember. For instance, these things that I drew from my dream once showed me around a ship. My children were running and laughing through the corridors...like the place was familiar to them. I walked by this one room that I did not feel comfortable around. I was not banned from it, but by choice I avoided it. All I saw was a red-orange wall with these metal boxes sliding down it into a hole in the floor...kind of like an elevator. But I just kept walking past it.

Another time, I was brought to a room enclosed completely in glass. In the middle of this room was a child, no more than 2 years old. He had dark hair and dark eyes, and he was so energetic and hyper, they had to keep him in this room so he wouldn't wreck the place and accidentally hurt someone. When the child saw me, he ran into the glass door trying to get to me, but it was out of excitement, like he couldn't contain himself. The entity that brought me there stayed just behind my peripheral, so I could not see it. But, I knew it was one of the things that I drew. I could "see" it without "seeing" it. It told me I could interact with the child if I chose, but be warned that it may accidentally inflict injury. I told the entity that I would be happy to play with him, and the glass opened. I squatted down, and the child ran out and into my arms with such force, he knocked me over, and in the process knicked my hand somehow. He was wild and flailing, but it was a happy and joyous flailing. I held him, and he calmed down, and I think he fell asleep in my arms.

Another time, I was shown the power source for the electronics in the ship. I remember seeing these tendrils spiraling (like DNA strands) through these "holes" or "ducts" throughout the ship. These tendrils were alive...and I could see energy pulsing from them. The best thing to compare it to is like the nerves in our body, but huge, and they spanned throughout the whole place, just like our nerves....radiating electrical pulses to every area.

Sometimes, when I don't remember my dreams, I still have this feeling like I was on a mission all night. Once, I even remember being in a meeting in a glowing room at a large round table with all kinds of different things...and people...and my husband was one of them. We were voting on something. That morning, my husband tells me he dreamt of a meeting in glowing room at a large round table. When I describe the room to him and the voting process, he says, "Yes, you WERE there...I remember!" I hummed the "twilight zone" theme song and we laughed.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Now, going back to strange markings...my husband has had these strange little wounds on his wrist as long as I've known him. He doesn't remember where they came from, only that they've been there for years; one on each wrist, about the size of a pea. Now, he was in the military years ago, attached to the once highly top secret "psy-ops" division as part of the "black ops" (I believe it is pretty much public knowledge now, Jesse Ventura went over it in one of his conspiracy theory episodes). Though he was highly trained and specialized for his missions (a whole year and a half of JUST training), he got himself kicked out after a couple of years because he did not agree to the politics they were using him for. He always assumed that the military and planted some chips in him (which is not suprising). He would dig at these scabs on his wrists, but never found anything. It would just bleed and scab back over. Sometimes they irritate him and he will scratch at them, but even when they are healed, they are still noticable "dry patches" on his wrists.
Also, my children suffer from chronic nosebleeds like I did as a child. Sometimes they have as many as 3 or 4 a week, and other times none for months. They've had their check-ups, and when we bring up the nosebleeds, the the dr's just right it off as dry air or nose picking. They were prevelant the week I dreamt we were all on the ship, and I'm thinking now that maybe they correlate. Especially since a few days later I woke up with something strange on my finger.
As a tattoo artist, I wash my hands constantly, and I have to be aware of every knick and scratch on my hands in order to protect myself from possible disease transmission. I know my hands were fine that night, but the next morning I noticed a little blood blister....clear as day... on the underside of the tip of my finger. Nothing special in and of itself, but when I looked closer, there are these little lines that form a + directly over it...like the blood blister is in the center of the cross and the lines expand out against the grain of my fingerprint. That was a morning that I didn't remember ANY dreams. I never looked for any markings before, and I didn't look for this one, either, I just noticed clear as day. It's been there now for about 4 or 5 days, unchanged. It's not sore, irritated, or raised off the skin in any way. It's just kinda "there." No, there are no markings from the piercings in my head (thank goodness, LOL)
Now that I've kind of laid a history of sorts on the table, I would like to say that these "beings" that I've recently encountered (or at least recently became aware of) are certainly on another level, but I would not say they have any ill-intent. On the contrary, I feel as though we serve missions together...for the highest benefit for all of life. We have meetings, we vote, we discuss major events and issues. In fact, there is something very old and familiar about them...like long lost relatives...if that makes sense. I know how absurd it sounds, and I know psychologically we all have a need to feel "important" or "special." I know the mind is powerful enough to create experiences that we induce for ourselves. So, take it all with a grain of salt, I still do.
My husband and I have been watching the Galactic Federation of Light videos (kumurosan on you tube) for a couple of years now, and though we've always been very skeptical about the source of those videos, we cannot deny that they are the biggest compilation of truths in one location. We don't necessarily believe they are "aliens," but the messages they portray correlate with everything we've studied and experienced and believed in throughout our whole lives. So, with all of these recent and past experiences, I personally cannot rule out the possibility. I do know that nothing happens by chance, and that there is no such thing as coincidence.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by matronmedusa

atsmedia has a section for personal photo upload storage for avs and linking in ats threads. If you upload your pictures there you can share them here much easier.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why do you keep calling it an encounter when it's actually just a dream?

Don't do that. It's annoying as all hell, anybody could write about their dreams and go for posts and posts of all kinds of things, but it's not an alien encounter!

It is simply the viewing of images and concepts from your own subconscious while you sleep.

Those are dreams NOT an alien encounter why do you mix them up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join