It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswells scapegoat Project Mogul partners with Brooklyn toy maker???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My Grandfather worked on the Manhattan project. He told my Dad that everyone worked on ONE simple, tiny task and never was allowed to ask anyone else what they were making or doing. Apparently he was told to wire something together and that's it. At the time he had no idea what the project was.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

1940 Federal Census - Bronx Boro New York City, Bronx Co, New York April 3, 1940
73. Hoeflich Victor, head, 44 years old, married, completed 4 years of high school, born Pennsylvania, Occupation: General Manager, Paper Goods.
74. Hoeflich Marion, wife, 39 years old, married, completed 8 years of school, born Russia

1942 World War II Registration Card Serial No. U2831
Victor Theodore Hoeflich
64 Jesup Place
born Jul 8, 1896
Employer's Name: American Merrilei Corporation 621 Sixth Ave., Man., NY

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

1940 Federal Census - Bronx Boro New York City, Bronx Co, New York April 3, 1940
73. Hoeflich Victor, head, 44 years old, married, completed 4 years of high school, born Pennsylvania, Occupation: General Manager, Paper Goods.
74. Hoeflich Marion, wife, 39 years old, married, completed 8 years of school, born Russia

Victor Theodore Hoeflich
64 Jesup Place
born Jul 8, 1896

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

triplescorpio
My question and starting point of this thread is why would one of the most secret government projects employ the services of a brooklyn toy maker very odd to say the least.
Was the mob involved in early CIA projects?
Was this toy maker real or made up as cover to make light of the ufo theory that developed from the roswell incident?
Is this part of a deeper conspiracy ?
I wish i had more evidence rather then questions i just found this partnership to be very unlikely and am curious if others see that this toy company may have been used as a cover so the alien writing on the I Beams found at Roswell would seem incignificant?
Well i hope there are ATSERS who can give this topic more light..
Be Well

[edit on 23-2-2010 by triplescorpio]

Singer [as in sewing machines] at one time made 1911's for the military.

If a manufacturer is uniquely set up to produce what the government specifically needs they can and do win contracts... Mattel and the M-16 pistol grip, for example.
edit on 13-3-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Victor Theodore Hoeflich
64 Jesup Place
born Jul 8, 1896

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by snik67

Dude, are you having a stroke or something? Why do you keep posting that non- response?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Not sure how this place works yet and thought I'd reply to each person posting something about Hoeflich and the toy store, Merrilei. He does exist. The toy store does exist. If you can enlighten me how to post without replying to each person I would appreciate it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join