It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Cabal has been around for a while.... This might well be some of the truth staring us in the face the whole time.

THIS IS INTERESTING --- AND TRUE

Look what happens when a President gets elected
in a year with a "0" at the end.

1840: William Henry Harrison (died in office)
1860: Abraham Lincoln (assassinated)
1880: James A. Garfield (assassinated)
1900: William McKinley (assassinated)
1920: Warren G. Harding (died in office)
1940: Franklin D. Roosevelt (died in office)
1960: John F. Kennedy (assassinated)
1980: Ronald Reagan (survived assassinatio attempt)
2000: George W. Bush ????????????

And to think that we had two guys fighting it
out in the courts to be the one elected in 2000.

You might also be interested in this.

Have a history teacher explain this if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in
the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln�s secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy�s Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named
Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born
in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was
born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was
born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made
by "Ford."
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their
trials.

And here�s the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in
Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with
Marilyn Monroe.

Creepy, huh?

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Can you tell us more about the CABAL (History, Rituals...)

Is it an assassins secret society ?

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't know *enough* about the Cabal, and frankly, I doubt that anyone does truly know *enough* about it, unless they are a member... If a non-member did know the true inner workings, structure, and complete history, they would be considered a threat and likely eliminated very quickly.

In answer to your question, the Cabal is *THE* secret society, and while not entirely composed of assassins (most members would never consider doing the deed themselves, although they have no problem sentencing entire populations to death) they have a large number available for any target or targets.

The Cabal, what I do know of it, has its origins in European aristocracy, with various shadow groups known variously as the Illuminati, the Free Masons, the Knights Templar, and many others. Nikola Tesla referred to them as the "Evil Empire". One of the current incarnations of these secret orders is the Skull and Bones group currently active at Yale University. (Every American president since Henry Truman has been a Skull and Bones alumni... political affiliation has absolutely zero to do with it)

It is a known fact that the Cabal currently controls and pervades almost all governments that consider themselves even close to being world powers, and exercise great control through international financial influence, industrial expansion and control, and diplomatic ties through various governments.

Someone on another thread asked if the "evil government" was taking over the world governments.... they are not in the process of taking over, they CREATED all world governments....

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I have already read this on the old ezboard, if i remember correctly.

I think it's just a big coincidence...

"2000: George W. Bush ???????????? " Nothing happened with bush in 2000, so the story ends there.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hello dragonrider,

You have posted some very interesting material in the past which contributed significantly to ATS and the curiosity of those just browsing...kudos to you.

This thread in particuar has a substance extremely important to the novice seeker of knowledge. There are few people who are willing to go the extra mile in order to enlighten others who simply don't know all of the facts.

Yes, there are a handfull of people who have, for generations, called the shots regarding world development and, at the same time, world conflict.

The *cabal* may have many names, but the fact remains that this group of people and their ancestors have controlled society for a long...long time.

What can we do ??

Just what you're doing with this post...telling it like it is.

I have stated in another area of ATS that I will die for my country if necessary. This declaration of allegiance to my country does not mean that I am oblivious to history or exploration of lost or hidden subject matter. I certainly know that the inevitable invisible ink used when certain people created their version of history is not without debate.

Please keep up the great work. I know of what you speak...hopefully others will as well.

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Deleted,

Thank you for your response, always nice to hear back from people!

I also agree with you, there really isn't a lot that can be done against the Cabal, since they already have thier claws into practically every fiber of our existence. It is not at all unusual for them to start a war and cause hundreds of thousands of needless causualties for financial or political gain to the detriment of millions of others... all I can say is if we are to submit to thier rule, we at least know that we are doing so.

Zion,

I admit, I copied that posting off of another board, and it may well be coincidence... however, it is my opinion that such coincidences DO NOT OCCUR as pertains to such high level activity. Granted, nothing happened to Bush in 2000 (That we know of, although I have heard from various sources, not reported in the media, that there were at least 3 serious attempts on Bushes life in 2000) but perhaps that is the most curious thing about this????

new topics

top topics

join