It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj Patel. Is he or isnt he the Messiah???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Maybe your like me and tired of waiting to see who this Maitreya cat is really going to be or maybe you dont care either way...

Seeing as Share Int arent pointing to anyone in specific at the moment i was wondering what the general consensus on ATS was of Raj Patel being Maitreya/Messiah?

Thumbs up for a Yes vote

Thumbs down for a No vote

Also please give a breif reason for you answer as well so we can see the general stance on this guy.

Many thanks for helping a brother out....

Bless.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm going to say no.
The reason I say that is that, as I remember from other discussions when this Raj Patel came around, his age isn't "correct" for him to be the Maitreya.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
I'm going to say no.
The reason I say that is that, as I remember from other discussions when this Raj Patel came around, his age isn't "correct" for him to be the Maitreya.

I'm sure that his age is about right, but he's not the Maitreya.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hi,
I watched the short video "The Value of Nothing" and was pleasantly surprised by this man's message, his straight-forward manner and easy way he communicates.

Patel's site with Video

Not forgetting the site is selling his soon to be realeased book, but with his back to basics ideas, he may be someone to watch?

Here's a quote shown on the video...

The opposite of consumption isn't thrift. It's generosity.

I won't say he is or isn't the awaited Maitreya. He seems to be a nice human being from what I could see in the professional video.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

for one good reason, he didnt know it himself, it is a well known fact that maitreya is well prepared and on his arrival huge change occur. so far raj did nothing except advertise his book... not that i believe in maitreya

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
not that i believe in maitreya

Thats about it right there folks.
The way i see it even the maitreya will not be the maitreya because its all a bunch of hogwash.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing discussion located here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join