It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate alternative personality, Bill Gaede

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Metacafe: Who is Bill Gaede?

He has something for everyone in the alternative community, but don't be surprised if he manages to rub you the wrong way.

He seems to feel that the current mainstream scientists like Einstein, Hawking, Newton as a bunch of joke.
And he also predicts that mankind will go extinct before the 22nd century.

Here's a description about his book from amazon. Why God Doesn't Exist

WGDE strives to show that there is no God, no miracle, no supernatural explanation for the workings of the Universe as claimed by General Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, String Theory, and traditional religion. WGDE holds that Big Bang is a creationist theory in disguise, nothing more than a veiled way of selling God. Big Bang is, as Christian apologist William Lane Craig says, just a stealthy form of Creation ex-nihilo. That's why 'scientists' such as Jastrow and Sandage today help individuals such as Craig spread Christianity, while pseudo-atheists like Hawking and Davies spend their time apologizing and creating excuses for why they don't know.

If you are open to new ideas and want to have a fresh look at science, specifically the physical workings of light, gravity, electricity, magnetism, etc., WGDE provides you with a rational alternative. You will never listen to a mainstream mathematical physicist again.

This is his website, youstupidrelativist.com and his take on ridiculing people, A word about four-letter words and ridicule.

See what I mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He sounds like an ignorant idiot. But does have some great theorys. How can you prove the existance of something that exists outside the universe?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I don't know. But apparently it doesn't stop him from trying.
I guess that's what theorists do.

I'm very interested on these 2 video of his though, titled "We are the last generation of humans on Earth", wonder if he got it right on some of the points.

new topics

join