It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Hovering Planes in PA - Spring 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am glad that you all see the same airplane. I had seen a similar air plane in December 2012. It was one days before christmas. It was around 600 not many cars as usual am and i was driving towards work in norfolk and i thought i saw a that it look like a shape gray commercial plane with no windows. TThe bottom of the plane had a red blinking dot wha i am assuming what a normal commercial size plane would have. What really made me paid attention to the aircraft it was hovering in the mist of the clouds. I thought it was landing but it stayed hovering for over a minute or so. The strangest part it did sort of a hoodni act and dissappear. I know you will probably say well all planes will dissappear into the clouds but the clouds were not thick so you can see plane . Also you might say that hmm maybe it is waiting for landing. The strangest part is that i can tell the plane was hoovering because the clouds were thin and they were moving . More like an optical illusion. Something is weird about this because where i am located truthfully there is an airport near by , but usually a plane is in the landing path they were going or would have descended and landed. However it didint. Another thing i notice is during and after i saw the aircraft my car radio lost its signal.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am from the chestnut ridge area in PA Westmoreland county. There have been numerous sightings of craft in this area. My girlfriend and I were traveling north on Rt.217 around 7:00pm on the evening of 7 Feb 2012. We saw this red flashing light off in the distance that seemed to be following us to the left. I was driving and she was keeping an eye on it, as it got closer it started to turn on what looked like white spot lights. We pulled off the road and stopped in a parking lot. As we did this the craft approached our vehicle in the parking lot (there were other cars stopped on Rt. 217). The lights went out in the parking lot. It was so close it was about 50ft overhead with a bright red flashing light in the center and about 9-12 white lights in the shape of a triangle. The craft was silent and there was no air movement of any kind. When I opened the door to get out to get a picture, it quickly rolled to the right, all lights went out suddenly on the craft and then it was gone. The whole craft from front point to back was about 10 feet. There was no sound....
The lights in the parking lot started to come back on.
edit on 5/8/2013 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Apologies for bumping this old thread, I've really only really signed up to this place (as I Googled planes with no sound and there is scant on the subject except here) to get this off my chest...But I may stick around

Firstly a little history, my granddad was in the RAF and taught me about aircraft in all their shapes and sizes, I go to Knutsford airshow every now and then and I have lived near a busy airport all my life (on the flight path) and even worked there. So I know the difference between a cessna & a guppy (rip), a jet and 747.

It happened when I was around 12 (in the 1990's), myself and a friend were walking back from my house to his. On the way from my house we passed a field (this was still in an urban area but one of the ways onto the field was just off the path/road) and both stopped abruptly. We looked to our left and saw a flat silent craft of some kind hovering over the field. It had lights/windows in the main part of it, directly facing us. I'm sure I saw movement in those "windows" but years later I can't be sure if they were moving lights or not. It had one red/blue/white alternating light on either side.

After a minute or so staring at it, we both got scared and ran to his house which was roughly a 15 minute walk away. When we got to his front door we stopped to catch our breath, we both looked up and saw a plane. It was going very, very slowly above us. Far too slow, they don't go that slow approaching the runway nor on take off. There was no breeze as it was a hot evening in summer. It was also very low, about 50-60 feet up not on the flight path, which is 90 degrees counter clockwise to the direction this "plane" was travelling. It couldn't have been circling as the airport is always very busy (especially in summer) & they tend to circle high and wide to avoid collisions.

It was a dark gunmetal colour, had three blinking lights underneath and was too small to be a 747 but it was shaped like one, without engines. It was totally silent, and freaked us both out. We both stood there watching it until it drifted over his house. What freaks me out the most is if it was the craft over the field, it changed shape, followed us over an urban area, very brazenly, then slowed down to watch us.

About a week later I was staying at a relatives, in the middle of the night I woke up abruptly and couldn't move. I tried screaming but then passed out. I understand that it could be & hope that it was sleep paralysis but one half of my body felt like it was burning when I woke up. And after getting the courage to run to the light switch and turn it on I looked in the mirror, & that half of my body was slightly red. Even my legs and arms which were covered.
As I got back into bed (with the light on) a sphere of light passed through my room, reflected off the glass on the two picture frames on the wall (which is why I still believe I saw it-the reflection) and then went out of the window. Now I don't know what the hell it was or even if it is related to the "airplane" I saw but I still remember it all vividly, and the fact that the two instances were pretty close to each other makes me wonder.

I'm a fairly logical person but I really can't explain this. I've never really told anyone about it, me and my friend never spoke about it, so I finally feel I had to get this experience off my chest.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Orkojoker

i saw something similar in indio,california.
it was at my apartment complex and what could be described as a big ball of light since i couldnt see anything other than light. was hovering about 2 stories high and there was a group of us looking at it. it made no sound and no air was moving around us as it hovered above us. it stayed there for about 5 minutes and then slowly moved away into the distance.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Orkojoker

Check this out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join