It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Russia not so anti-Iran as thought'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Makarov predicts US collapse if Iran attacked

I just read about this and somehowe it caused shivers down my spine !

Forged documents on the supposed purchase of yellowcake uranium by Iraq from Niger were used by George W. Bush to promote a war on Iraq. It was at that time the Intelligence and Research division of the Department of State that attempted to throw cold water on these "documents," but was ignored by the president. Then head of the IAEA, Mohammed Elbaradei, was able to show them false in one afternoon.

So it seems like cold war lies and deceit never stopped [
]

The foreign minister replied, "I don't think that we have a united position." He said that both Washington and Moscow agree on the importance of not allowing "a violation of the regime of nonproliferation of nuclear weapons." He said the two countries have the same position on this issue, "although we do not coincide 100 per cent in methods of implementing it."

Well.. at least he doesn't say. 'If you attack them. We attack you.

Those who have argued that Russia's increasing willingness to acquiesce in tougher UNSC sanctions might influence China to go along, too, should rethink. Russia doesn't seem all that aboard with a brutal sanctions regime. China not only has its own reasons not to want its own deals with Iran to be declared illegal, but its leaders doubt Iran has the capacity to construct a nuclear warhead anytime soon.

Understand what this would emply ?

China isn't ruled by idiots you know. It takes some difficulty to rule 1.3 billion people.
This war would be( Again! ) an ilegal war ! With the possibility dragging all are butts in. Escalate in WWIII.

This were only small parts.

The rest is found Right here !

I would appreciate some one would debunk it all of course !

Edit ( Related links. )
Some comments.

If not lets speculate which country goes down first.

[edit on 23/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
What a mess it will be if this actually happens. It's looking like it did back in the mid 1930's.

If actual total war breaks out, my guess is we'll # up the planet so much that any survivors left won't last long in the condition we leave it in.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Dubya Bush, the military industrial complex, and the US public were all dead keen on a pre emptive strike against Iran.

Americans love to hear an American President talk really tough and threaten other nations. It makes them feel safe, and Kings of the World.

But the Pentagon were running war games to plan this little adventure in more detail. They have run it many times, and the results are NEVER good.

Every time they ran it, it quickly became vastly complicated, and the US suffered some massive setbacks. Not just military set backs, but geopolitical and economic setbacks. It could even lead to WW3 and the nuclear destruction of most of the Northern Hemisphere, as well as America itself.

So Bush told the Jews, no strike. Far too dangerous for America and the world. He would have loved to start a third war in the middle east, but the Pentagon told him if he did, he would very likely lose everything so far gained in the middle east, and possibly completely Destroy America in the process.

So it has not happened.
Yet.............

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Dubya Bush, the military industrial complex, and the US public were all dead keen on a pre emptive strike against Iran.

I don't get it. Of course war means big bucks, but to fight 3 sepperate wars ? Insane !

Americans love to hear an American President talk really tough and threaten other nations. It makes them feel safe, and Kings of the World.

I don't like to say it out loud, but they are often presenting us their most idiot people. With even more insane idea's then their government already has.

I agree with their setbacks and complications.

The only war they actually won, was their independence.
( There are speculations circling they are still an English colony. ) Ever heard of them ?

There is IMO another factor what a little worrying.
The war, the area and so on. They are all predicted.

Self Fulfilling prophecy
Or the real deal ?

The Russians still like to rule the world is also problematic IMO.
They are willing to go way further to achieve their goals.
The Chinese are a class apart.
As an ancient civilisation till now. They act and react different, perceive different, and live different. I would never underestimate them.

Funny thing is they already own the world.by sheer numbers. They're every where.
Good thing I like the food !

new topics

top topics

join