It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific discussion in regards to life in another univers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Once again the possibility of future disclosure rears its head..or at least thats what It seems like to me. It appears that more and more "official" representatives are apparently priming the pump for life elsewhere disclosure. With what fees like alot of talk of life oustide our biosphere its stories like this that really makes me wonder if we truly are being conditioned into become so comfortable with the possibility of real life not on earth that when they finally reveal to us there is life..we wont all lose control and society in general wont collapse. What does anyone else think of this and articles like it?

Life beyond our Universe

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

I think your talk of disclosure is referring to the delusions other people have. Doesn't it remind you of the story of the boy who cried wolf? How many times to you need to be fooled by people saying "disclosure will happen this year", every year, and then it doesn't, to realize it's just a bunch of nonsense? Actually we did have disclosure, it was mogul, and the UK is disclosing lots of documents, it's just that people don't want to believe the stuff that is actually disclosed like mogul.

Also scientists may or may not be delusional about other universes, we don't even know if they exist or not and someone is speculating about whether they have life in them? That seems like putting the cart before the horse to me:

A definitive answer is impossible, since we have no way of directly studying other universes.
(from your link)

You'd be better off speculating about leprechauns, maybe they could eventually be proven if they are in our universe.

Regarding other life in OUR universe, well that's been considered likely by scientists for decades and the majority of people polled also believe it possible or likely. The most interesting story to me was when the astronomer for the Vatican started talking about aliens, that really knocked down any religious barrier some people might have had with the idea.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Im not sure if Im supposed to feel chastised or enlightened
by your reply to my post. Well whatever thanx for a reponse non-theless and Im not too sure what mogul is so it looks like I will have some searching to do wont I?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You're welcome. I don't know how my post is supposed to make you feel either, it's just an honest reply with what I believe to be the truth so you can apply whatever emotions you feel are appropriate to such a response.

I happen to have the mogul information summary link here, you should at least read this:

www.af.mil...

It discloses what the "aliens" were etc. Of course, many people don't want to believe it, but before dismissing it, you should really read both full reports, which I just downloaded from here
contrails.iit.edu...

But I'll be surprised if you read them, in my experience few people have read them, seems like they would rather read some fantastic claims than the truth, though in that disclosure the US Air Force admits to lying for five decades so I can understand why people don't trust what they say.

That's what disclosure looks like, for an event in 1947, disclosed about 47-50 years later. If you want disclosure about a UFO or aliens seen in 2010, you might have to wait until 2060 to get that, if the mogul disclosure is any guide on how long it takes to disclose this stuff. The UK is disclosing a lot more, sooner than the USA, like here:

ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you for the info on Mogul. I didnt realize that there were actual Tests going on from the military that involved "test dummies". This is interesting..I will read the reports from the British website you posted. On the one hand its good to know that there can be completly rational and reasonable explanations for alot of supposed evidence people claim they either have or have witnessed. On the other hand..Im kinda of let down...I wil freely admit that the idea of real Alien life visiting the earth and interacting with at least our government is exciting. I suppose that is what is called wishfull thinking. I still cant help but belive that there IS other life in the universe. Im just coming around to the fact that the Universe is just TOO big to allow free travel between worlds.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
well, if you research our solar system, you will realize that the chances are very high that in titan and europa we will find life, probably not complex life, but life

and if we can find that, it will be amazing and I think it may change everything, and it could have a great impact on these religion

one thing, our solar system is one of trillions in a galaxy that is one of billions that we CAN see, maybe there are much more we just cant see

so, you can just multiply like billions x trillions and you will have a lot of possibilities of systems with life

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think you are following the correct path and just hope that WHEN, WHEN HAPPENS all sides are respectfull to each other for WE are all CREATIONS so why not show the creator WE can ALL behave as SIBILINGS from different mothers and WE may get the GIFTS EVEN I AM NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW OF COMPLETELY. FOODS FOR THOUGHTS S&F friend for your efforts.

as far as your sig. lol ME TOO!!!

[edit on 2/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

join