It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning sky twinkles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Hautmess, I'm seeing these too.

Not a lot, but I can tell the difference between these bright flashes and when you see stars or specks, which are more physical symptoms.

What I've seen have been bright, white flashes. Like camera flashes. On a couple of occasions I've been looking directly at them when they appeared.

The two times I was looking right at them, they had come from some gray clouds. I would glance up and in a moment I would see a bright flash.

I know there is something to these as the second flash in the clouds I saw, although on a different day, was much larger than the flash I'd seen just before it. And again, I was looking right at it when this happened.

I believe that when you absently glance at a clock, or license plate, etc., and see repeating numbers that you are guided to look at that time. I also believe, to some extent, that may be the case with these flashes.

Seriously, what are the odds I would be looking at clouds with these two flashes (on separate days) right in my direct line of sight?

So much strange stuff going on overhead. I'm absolutely amazed that someone else is seeing these though. I thought I was alone...

Really, what the hell?

I wanted to add that my "flash" sightings have occurred in the morning and afternoon...

[edit on 23-2-2010 by atswheat]

<< 1   >>

join