It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see LINEAR yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Its supposed to be visible now, im praying for clear skies so I can catch a glimse of this one. I saw NEAT a few weeks ago but it was barely and I mean barely visible with the naked eye where I live. Maybe this one will be a little more spectacular.

Star Date

NASA

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi, jrod. I have not seen LINEAR yet, but we have had a run of bad weather. NEAT was tough to spot from inside the city, but once we found it with binoculars it was failr easy to find again with the naked eye.

I took this long weekend in the Smoky Mountains hoping to catch some better views of both. Unfortunately, it has rained the entire trip.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i haven't been able to see either of them! damn this michigan weather... it's been raining almost every day for the past month!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The weather is entirely my fault. I take full responsibility. As I may have mentioned in another thread, I purchased a telescope, thus ensuring that it will rain every day until the end of time.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
The weather is entirely my fault. I take full responsibility. As I may have mentioned in another thread, I purchased a telescope, thus ensuring that it will rain every day until the end of time.

haha, well i own four scopes and run an observatory part time! i think between the two of us we've caused the apocolypse...

back on topic though, if people can see it they should get some photos and post them into this thread for those of us who haven't seen it (and are too lazy to look for photos online)!

top topics

join