It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney hospitalized after complaints of chest pain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Perhaps we could make one with Sour Grapes?

At least I can hope that one of his nurses is the Large-Marge-type with poor vision and jerky dexterity who enjoys changing catheters frequently.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All I care to say is that the Remote Viewers working on Cheney did a poor job of disrupting his electrical currents in his artificial heart when they were recently busy trying to get his artificial heart to stop in some artificial manner with candles burning and a lot of chanting going on in the background.

What a bunch of imbeciles. Makes me wonder just how they got anyone to try such a poorly executed remote viewing kill session. For crying out loud, it's an artificial heart pump and if that was too much for those guys to handle then what could be next from these imbeciles?

Makes me think that the background of Washington must be filled with a bunch of Remote viewer wannabees start-up companies because this latest effort to explode Cheney's heart obviously did not work, but I'll bet they will expect payment for their failed attempt. Probably blamed the failure on global warming or those damn Tea Party people that are causing trouble.

Note to self. Must go see Wylie Coyote and get the address to ACME Supply Company and see if there is a pair of jet skates that can be ordered for the next effort to wipe out the evil lord Cheney. Maybe even a catapult or a Jet Missile. Beep, beep.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

Interesting the difference between the mean-spirited (lib speak) people on the left posting about Cheney's heart attack and the way conservatives are posting about Bill Clinton's heart issues.

I did a search and found people only speaking negatively about clinton's policies and history, but not wanting him dead like the again, mean-spirited lefties are saying on this thread. In fact, some of the most vocal criticisms were from other liberals.

Contrast that with what people are posting on this thread and I think you will come to the same conclusion I have - libs are not the caring, all-inclusive people they like to claim they are. No, this thread show how they really are.

[edit on 2/24/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I am trying very hard to decipher this post.

Does this by chance relate to the reports I read in The Enquirer regarding Mr. Cheney's third nipple?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yes - all good and well but Clinton was not the head Draco either....Bill and Hillary are definitely wingless. Cheney is hiding a leathery pair cleverly under that hunch back. And he can't seem to keep his face on right. Looks like it keeps trying to slip off sideways...Is it me?

You saw Lost Boys? This is the head vampire.

Of course I am kidding for God's sake I wish the man a long and healthy life....but if it is God's will that he die - Hey, I just live here.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It is just two sizes too small!
Evil never dies!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

....Mr. Cheney's third nipple?...

OMG!!! High Five!!!!

A Simpsons' "Krusty the Klown" reference, cleverly woven in, and the superfluous 'third nipple'....along with his 'triple cabbage' scar on his chest, from the open-heart surgery.....

KUDOS to KK!!!!!!

brilliant, and bowing down to your perfection and accuracy at zeroing in on it.....

"Most Excellent, Dude!!!"

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Special mention to you, too....love the "Grinch"!!!!

Just so you don't feel left out.....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

ooops, wrong thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join