It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution ? No....More like division impoverishment and civil war.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Yes illegals have caused our problems.This country created the Visa process to eliminate the immigration centers and had in place a quota control program for a reason.

It was a way to eliminate the other countries criminal rifraf from destroying our society from within.

To allow immigrants from all over the world to migrate in a sustained organized manner,not a mad rush across the border.

This would allow them to assimilate in to society properly.

Read this article and open your eyes.

www.rense.com...

It is on the Rense web site but this is the truth.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by daddio

This turd of theirs is swirling the drain and THAT along with loss of control and agenda, has divided the PTB amongst themselves and has divided the citizens.
It's a united marathon not a united sprint.
Staying together is key, now? Can we pull it off?

As always, great choice of words. I think you will find pockets of intelligent people who know what to do and how to do it, get with those people. The others will unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, PERISH!!

BUT, if you understand who you are and what you are and you know the magic language, then THEY can not take your property or you, and I do believe that TPTB will leave those alone who have figured it out. It would be a tough fight, we are armed and very dangerous. I really don't think they want guerrilla warfare. Thoughts?

[edit on 23-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

When a significant percentage of the population quits paying taxes, the federal government will call off the "war on drugs", release the prisoners and free up cell space for large numbers of tax protesters. Doing drugs may be self destructive, but withholding taxes is serious business.

Oh yea? So your saying they have enough prisons and empty cells to house the entire world???

Lets think logically before we post, please.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
I think you will find pockets of intelligent people who know what to do and how to do it, get with those people. The others will unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, PERISH!!

A more realistic description is: There are pockets of intelligent, prepared people who have increased their chances for survival... Still, if society breaks down, you have only increased your odds somewhat. Many loved ones around you will die and after all of the food hoarding and preparation your luck may run out pretty quickly. That is the cold hard truth of war and revolution..

Those on this board trumpeting revolution from the comfort of their chairs (or sofas), are merely living out a "Red Dawn" fantasy. The reality is that it will affect us all in a very traumatic way and many of us (including the prepared ones) will not survive the indiscriminate death and tragedy that a revolution would bring with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I DO NOT advocate a revolution, I would like to see everyone wake up and say NO to TPTB and stop the crap. The OP posted a great point and circumstance. But to understand it deeper, one must imagine all the scenarios.

I, and my brothers are survivors, we have lived, pretty much all our lives, off the land. Worked on farms and with animals daily, built a lot of stuff too, crazy stuff for kids. But I think if more people would learn WHAT the "Matrix" IS and what it is there FOR, then they could say NO.

Violence will get us no where in one hell of a hurry.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You vastly overstate the numbers of "tax protesters". This percentage will always be in the single digits because no matter how their lifestyles are degraded, most will opt for what little comfort they have than tax prison. Let's face it, most people just don't care enough to actually do anything. I'm on ATS for the same reason most of you are, but I'm not stupid - I know we are a very small minority. To deny that is just drinking the Kool Aid

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

When did illegals truly become an issue?
I dont remember hearing the warning bell in the 60's, the 70's, the 80's ?
Not until mid to late 90's do I recall any real constant loud attention being focused on illegals.
And by that time, we were off the gold standard completely, we began regulating and legislating our manufacturing facilities out of business, we abandoned our steel, coal, autos, textile, based production.
The unions went nuts, (and oh yes for the union flag wavers they did go nuts) demanding insane wages and benefits, credit cards and credit purchases took off like rockets, the stock market became some sort of psudeo product manufacturing based on perceived value rather than true value of goods made and sold, education plummeted to just merely pushing the majority through the system, the nuclear family died, both parents left the home to chase the dream, (more like chase the debt disguised as a dream) and several generations were raised by an illuminated box pumping fantasy and make believe into the waiting minds of spoiled never lift a finger or learn how to be independent fall through the cracks children, who rode around in their parents foreign car, pulling into the big box store because the mom and pop stores closed, and walking aisle after aisle picking out and purchasing products made over seas, as their unemployed uncles, aunts, cousins, brothers, sisters, waited for their job interview at some huge food chain spread across the land owned by over seas interests, hell they couldnt even go to the local farmer for a job because he was put out of business because big agri now was gobbling up acre after thousand acres and mass producing high yield low nutritional value stuff called food laced with chemicals which caused lumps and tumors in grandma and the neighbor lady who collapsed and was put in a home and laid in her own urine and died a slow sustained miserable death while big pharma made pill after pill to keep her alive until all the insurance was basically tapped out and it was time to free up another bed so the billing cycle could continue, as her now 30 old grandson cant find a job to save his life and his exwife and the kids live with her mom near the coast and the doctors say that little billy will be fine if he keeps taking the medicine and that its normal if he just stares into the void...he can hear you.
So that's basically where we're at today, now please tell me where the illegals held their meetings and laid out their plans to pull of such a grand scheme.
I would think that the conditions they were fleeing to reach an image and promise they heard of here, was something taken for granted by a population already in place.
And now, that we, collectively, have sat on our twinkie filled mtv nation backsides and allowed ourselves to be systematically disassembled by outside forces, bankers, and our elected leaders we're going to blame the illegals???????????????
Because it's obvious, they are the real Mother F*%$ers responsible.

Let's spin the wheel again Johnny and see what he's won.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I know exactly who and what I am, and learning the lanuage is a real thing as you stated. The concern I have is getting "through" that period of time immediately post collapse. Rallying a geographically spread family to a central area and aiding in their safe arrival and sustain is going to be my focus, as I'm sure will be the focus of everyother person with a heart.
Lets be clear, I'm not advocating rebellion and death, there are other real forces already focused on that task.
Mine is freedom and survival, and I will help any who truly need it and kill any who try and harm other or try to take it.
I am a grateful man.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256

You vastly overstate the numbers of "tax protesters". This percentage will always be in the single digits because no matter how their lifestyles are degraded, most will opt for what little comfort they have than tax prison. Let's face it, most people just don't care enough to actually do anything. I'm on ATS for the same reason most of you are, but I'm not stupid - I know we are a very small minority. To deny that is just drinking the Kool Aid

And I'll ask again.
When the population youre taxing doesnt have any money because they dont have any income because they dont have any jobs because their suck hole government and leaders of industry exported them along with their souls characters and testicles, where would the government suggest that tax dollar come from that needs to be paid that needs to be spent on a prison system that they need to operate to hold all the non tax payers?
Do they then just round you up and lock you behind barbed wire with 50 cals mounted every 300 yards manned by (whom?) I know...the illegals!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by daddio
I think you will find pockets of intelligent people who know what to do and how to do it, get with those people. The others will unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, PERISH!!

The reality is that it will affect us all in a very traumatic way and many of us (including the prepared ones) will not survive the indiscriminate death and tragedy that a revolution would bring with it.

You are correct, and there will no doubt be several levels and stages of the process, yet you cannot deny that an ice cube in the freezer has a longer life span than the one sitting in the open on the counter in direct sunlight.
location location location it's key in business and I'm in the business of survival. How about you?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I think we are on the brink of a race war. The so called "revolutionaries" are looking for a scape goat and the easily identified enemy are people of color. The cities will burn and there won't be enough cops or military to stop the blood lust once it gets started. The German man in the street got swept up with antisemitism. Don't think it can't happen here; with the right events it can and will.
I got this feeling from ATS responses. The "revolutionaries" don't blatantly come out and tell you of their racism but I can read between the lines.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by whaaa]

Perhaps this is true of some revolutionaries, but certainly not all. I believe a revolution is necessary, but am not racist. I'm not advocating revolution because I want to go out and kill people. I understand the need for one, because the system has been corrupted to the point of no return, IMO. I want a system set up by the people, and for the people. I don't want centralized authority--government. I want decentralized liberty--community.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yes, for the people by the people, it seems there was a framework for that in place at one time, but it was compromised and taken over as the population was distracted and busy, so if we ever find ourselves in a position to possibly enjoy its true rewards again, we better be a little more vigilant in its protection next time around....agreed?

[edit on 24-2-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You know I'm going to go one step further and say they WANT to cause a revolutionary urgency in a lot of Americans. Think about it, with what has been going on and how there have been even law makers discussing the issues. They want to cause a civil war because during such a urgent matter, there will be such power in the government at that time that they can turn this country into a police state and seem in the right by doing so.

We need to get people to see beyond this and understand that through peaceful resistance they can't do a damn thing to us without being seen as the aggressor.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
You know I'm going to go one step further and say they WANT to cause a revolutionary urgency in a lot of Americans. Think about it, with what has been going on and how there have been even law makers discussing the issues. They want to cause a civil war because during such a urgent matter, there will be such power in the government at that time that they can turn this country into a police state and seem in the right by doing so.

We need to get people to see beyond this and understand that through peaceful resistance they can't do a damn thing to us without being seen as the aggressor.

I have suggested a complete STOP to all activity and was basically told I'm nuts and alone on that one.
Although, as you suggest, peaceful, it would be !!!!
Think about this as well, a revolution or uprising is going to shut it down also !!!
SO why not do it on our terms, peaceful, enmass, just stop!
No affiliation to party or group, just CITIZENS in general, not going to work, not driving, not shopping, not doing a damn thing FOR DAYS !
Hang out with friends family cook enjoy eachother.
EVERYONE.
Not a shot fired.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join