It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news opinion shows on MSNBC and FOX conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well I was watching my evening news opinion shows and I busted out laughing because for the first time I realized something new about the news opinion shows.

What I realized that seems so hilarious was that MSNBC always brings out some freak of a republican to defend the republicans, and Fox always brings out some freak of nature democrat to defend the democrats.

MSNBC always brings out that poor, cross-eyed, coke-bottle glasses wearing mutant, uncle Tom black man Ron Christie. The guy is sharp-witted but he looks like his mama breast fed him with a baseball bat.

Fox always drags out that fat slob Bob Beckham or whatever the heck his name is. He looks like he just got off of a cross binge of a never ending buffet and a all you can drink Jack Daniels fest.

Oh yeah, and then there is that pathetic Alan Colmes that Fox always digs out of the back corner of their basement. That poor guy comes accross as the biggest wuss that ever lived. He looks like he would start crying if you yelled boo too loud at him. Poor old Alan is about two testes short of being a full man.

Now before you think I am on a rant, I have a point. This is just how the media tries to manipulate our perception of each side of the political fence. I would say it is darn near a conspiracy.

Oh but not let us leave it to the guests. That poor Ed Shultz looks like a shaved Gorilla. Thank God, I don't have an HDTV.

AND... I give you the evidence.

Ron Christie

Bob Beckel

Alan Colmes

Alan Colmes getting his butt handed to him by Dick Morris

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
So... to summarize... all the money is being sucked up by wall street; big health insurance (and pharma) are successfully vacuuming up what wall street leaves behind, aided by their vassals in congress; congress (both parties) gleefully kill their human constituents in order to get bigger bribes from their corporate constituents; the corporate media distracts 100s of millions of really stupid americans with Tiger's schlong and "insane terrorists" committing plane-icide in the sanest of states, texas....too bad no cute blonde went missing somewhere or poor Tiger's wood would be a page 2 thing.... and so on.

Know what this all tells me? We're all dead, murdered by our society, we just don't all realize it yet. Furthermore, nobody gives a flying %^$# except those close to the fertilizer end of the spectrum... like me. The eternal irony is, of course, that we all are descending ever closer to that level. Some of us are even crowding to the head of the line... like cows rushing to the slaughter.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by koolerthanjesus

Yeah that pretty well sums it up. Another beautiful day in the history of mankind. Well it is not all bad... I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Sunchine

I hear ya. These days you gotta laugh to keep from crying. The sad thing is people ( a good majority) actually use these outlets to form their worldview.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well I enjoy watching these shows. It is my guilty pleasure. It is kind of like watching Professional Wrestling, but they fight with words. It is fun to watch and everyonce in a while you almost convince yourself it is real.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They need to get two heavyweights from the political spectrum and go head to head.

Not sure who the biggest brain of the republican party talking head is...erm...Bill O maybe? Beck?

have him go head to head for about 2 hours on every point with Maddow and let them duke it out in a epic brainbash on CNN...would totally tivo that one...

or have rush limbaugh go up against olberman for a fight that would annoy everyone straight across the board.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine

Well I enjoy watching these shows. It is my guilty pleasure. It is kind of like watching Professional Wrestling, but they fight with words. It is fun to watch and everyonce in a while you almost convince yourself it is real.

Well, its sorta kinda real...they take a actual fact...then they twist it, and turn it, and form it into something almost unrecognisable...but there is a kernal of truth, just with a bunch of fluff, bullpucky, and bubblegum stuck to it

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Great idea. Maybe we could combine your idea and wrestling. They could debate for an hour then put on a crazy costume and wrestle each other for an hour. Can you say CAAAAGGGGGGEEEE MATTTTTTTTCH!

top topics

join