It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. gov. has poisoned people knowingly multiple times!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It was Christmas Eve 1926, the streets aglitter with snow and lights, when the man afraid of Santa Claus stumbled into the emergency room at New York City's Bellevue Hospital. He was flushed, gasping with fear: Santa Claus, he kept telling the nurses, was just behind him, wielding a baseball bat.

Before hospital staff realized how sick he was—the alcohol-induced hallucination was just a symptom—the man died. So did another holiday partygoer. And another. As dusk fell on Christmas, the hospital staff tallied up more than 60 people made desperately ill by alcohol and eight dead from it. Within the next two days, yet another 23 people died in the city from celebrating the season.

Doctors were accustomed to alcohol poisoning by then, the routine of life in the Prohibition era. The bootlegged whiskies and so-called gins often made people sick. The liquor produced in hidden stills frequently came tainted with metals and other impurities. But this outbreak was bizarrely different. The deaths, as investigators would shortly realize, came courtesy of the U.S. government

www.slate.com...

That's right folks, our government has knowingly poisoned and killed it's citizens multiple times in the past, killing tens of thousands that we know of! So why would they be anything but worse today? My point is that if anything, they are much less scrupulous now than ever! Chemtrails real and poisonous? Probably. Allowing dangerous food and drugs to be passed just to make a profit from their corporate pals? Most certainly. Ready to teach you the citizen a lesson for not doing what your told? Well they've already done that to "teach us a lesson."

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Redwookieaz]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Don't normally respond to my own like this but I think this is an important bit of history for people to see that they were already poisoning and killing Americans 80+ years ago.

join