It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About this evil entity that gets me in my dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First off, some of you may call them demons. I prefer to call them "Inter-dimensional Entities".

But this damn thing in my dreams really likes to scare the crap out of me. It's hard to explain without coming off COMPLETELY crazy, but I'll try:

I've been getting these dreams lately, and this "jerk" is showing itself more and more.
I'll be dreaming about whatever, and all of a sudden, it's like I'm being held down and tormented. When I say tormented, I mean that this entity can somehow engage my sense of fear. I don't know how else to explain it.

This thing doesn't have a face, or even a form. It just likes to mess with me.

Now, as it's happening, I am scared crapless. But when I wake up, I say to myself, "You got me again - good one".

Last night, this thing got me again. I was semi lucid, so I tried to laugh and say stupid things like "I love you" (just to offset the "evil energy").

Well, it didn't work too well. I tried to think of happy and funny things, but this entity is strong and somehow inhibited those thoughts. But this was the first time that I was able to try... Maybe next time I'll get it back.

So yeah, some will say it's just my imagination, sleep paralysis (can't be! I'm always 100% unconscious when this happens!), or a demon.

I, myself, really believe in the infinite dimension-deal and stuff like that (astral plane, lower astral, etc.). I am by no means Christian, and I don't fall for that religious BS, so please, Christians - don't even try.
I say that with as much respect as I can.

But this bugger is showing himself more and more, and one time I'm gonna be prepared for this jerk (or hive of jerks - whatever it is!).

I tried to write this thread in such a casual way, because it's really no big deal - only when it has it's tendrils in me.

Anyone else ever have to deal with this fear-loving piece of crap?

[edit on 2/22/2010 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, time for bed. I will be anticipating this thing. I hope I can scare it away with some goofiness of some sort. :bash:

[edit on 2/23/2010 by impaired]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Well real it is, that I know.

If you look at the whole of humanity as one Human being then it is the sickness, sticky blob of want.
To much vanity, detached and heartless void of empathy and power motivated gathering like a slug on the tree of the human species.
Sickness apon the souls of humanity.

z.about.com...

It was predicted, detached way of existance has created a very horrible situation beyond the realm of 3 dimensional space.

Your attitude best be using common sense and being in the moment as in natural, eat well and don't allow yourself to get run down.
You need to stay under the radar.

Truth has the scope on it but the answer is waking every one up, which shall not go down to well to say the least.
Truth as in fact and substance action matches the word, not a smoke screen of the word "Truth" most use to hide or promote there own hidden agenda's..

It's the bad attitude, but they would not hear and they would never learn and now it is truths war or the end of our species.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by chephzibah]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My Dad had actually asked me if I had a dream where I was awake, could not move, could not speak (only through the mind), and that was shocking. If you knew my Dad he really never discusses his dreams, but I told him yes a few months ago. It scared him crap-less and he does not scare easy at all.

For me, it's like a bolt of energy that hits you and your paralyzed. However, I always get extremely mad and demand it to get out. More like, "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, GET OUT!!!!!" Yes, I say it threw the mind since I can't speak by mouth. It seemed it wanted to scare me; it just couldn't. It also seemed as if I knew what this thing was and was pretty mad when it came around.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Seems certain types channel it, vain narcissistic.
Any person you and your father both know whom has that invading self serving type personality.

Just as kind natural people have the opposite effect.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I know you don't want to hear from Christians... but... here is my experience where I had a dream like yours: bad dream

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I know you don't want to hear from Christians... but... here is my experience where I had a dream like yours: bad dream

No, it's cool. I read it.

TO ME, it just sounds like a regular dream. But who am I to say.

Here's my deal, dude (or dudette):

I believe Jesus existed. I believe that he was indeed significant and even had some kind of powers.

I also believe in Jehova. I just don't think he was the prime creator. And he sure as hell isn't my god. Personally, I think Jehova was one evil SOB.

I honestly believe that Jehova and gods were just ET's.

Wouldn't it be a riot if it were Jehova('s spirit) that was messing with me for all the crap I talk about him, hehe.

So, with my way of thinking we have ET's, and interdimensional entities.

I suspect it's one of those negative interdimensionals messing with me. And I will go a stop further and speculate that this entity in particular has got a hold on me - and has for years - even outside of my dreams. Like some lifeforce-sucking interdimensional vampire... Nuts...

I'll try using Jesus's name next time this ass tries to get me again, but I don't believe that Jesus was "The Prime Creator", so I don't know if it will work.

But I do like Jesus as a person (or 1/2 ET, hehe), and I have no problem with the man, so we'll see if it works.

Thanks for the post and the story.

And to the rest of you who posted. Thanks.

Nothing happened last night in my dreams. This piece of crap likes to get me when I least expect it, so I hope I can be vigilant when it strikes...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

I'll try using Jesus's name next time this ass tries to get me again, but I don't believe that Jesus was "The Prime Creator", so I don't know if it will work.

Not being a believer in astral projection and other means by which non-Christians meet 'evil entities', I am chagrined that His name is used as a sort of talisman to ward off evil spirits. The ironic thing is that the evil spirits know who He is, and respond appropriately, but the person venturing into realms where these spirits exist have no real appreciation for who Jesus is. When He conquered death and hell by resurrecting, Satan's minions forevermore must cower in His presence. You call on Him without respect, but He shows up anyway to defend you.

new topics

top topics

join